Plenty Of Fish

Plenty Of Fish (page 2 of 2)

• Real Life MeetupYes (33) · No
Pcpdo

PcpdoVictoria

Not a site I’d recommend to anyone.

Ok. So I’ve been out a couple of dates. Was threatened and now stalked as I said no, then pof allow the user to stay on the site after reporting

Real Life MeetupYes

Money stolen from my account!

Pof just ripped my account for 51 dollars. This after I specifically turned off the auto renew settings in my profile. This site has become a joke! Tons of fake profiles and a total waste of time. And now $51 dollars out of my account because of stealing scumbags like this..

Adge.H

Adge.HSydney, NSW

I found my soul mate.

I went and joined POF in January 2018, I started talking to a few guys. But only meet up with one after taking for 2 weeks. Meet in a public place etc etc. and we are now coming up to our 2 year anniversary in feb and we also have a baby. Yes I understand that there maybe some men/women who are fake and not in it for the same reasons. But there is a diamond in the rough once in a while. Just be honest and communicate what you want

Online Dating Sites

Find out how Plenty Of Fish compares to other Online Dating Sites

Erin L.Far North Queensland, QLD

A beasts wonderland

Too much cat & mouse behaviours,elusiveness,too much non committals,casuals make this non refundable site a brothel scene..some overly macho types using motorbikes to-" sell themselves & appear-" larger than life..Too many tasteless Sleazo' s..Money wasted on a tasteless TRAP

Don't waste your money

Pwillan

PwillanHunter Valley

Some nice girls. But!!

I've tried this site for a while now and have chatted to and on occasion met some lovely girls.
But.
There are so so many fake female profiles.
The About me descriptions - almost verbatim on some.
Meet me - from girls which can only be generated by the POF system.
Meet me - from USA, Russia, Asia - seriously!!
The absolute tossers (yes that's some of us fellas) who ask for bed activity, bed activity preferences nudes pics or send manhood pics ruin it for the genuine ones. No wonder most girls (the majority) won't even reply to even a polite message.
POF seem to sit by and not police all this, happy to take users money and turn a blind eye.

Daz

DazRockhampton

Won’t refund membership after being scammed

I was scammed what I believed to be a POF email for a free video call. Some of their members are malicious. POF or ITunes won’t issue a membership refund. I have no confidence in this site!

Perthsie2020Perth, WA

To all the ladies out there!

Perthsie2020

Update: You won't belive it! I received very abusive messages from a guy after i asked a few questions. Ladies if you want to know the user name, send me a direct message. I might save you from going through the same. Extremely disheartening!

escapeartist79

escapeartist79Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You just got to know how it "works"

GenderNon-Binary
James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very limited unless you pay

Online Dating Sites

Find out how Plenty Of Fish compares to other Online Dating Sites

CHRISTOPHER

CHRISTOPHERGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not even 1 star

I've asked for my password to reset 11-15 times- no emails received- or in spam- My account has been compromised for the 2nd time- Im annoyed - that i will never be able to access my contacts or message history- As a paid member-again - This is totally unacceptable- again- This needs to be rectified asap- 37000 plus are having the same problem- Whats going on POF- Terrible service- even worse responding time- Last time it 4 days now I'm passed 5 days- so what is going on- POF Replied 5 days later- with a reimbursement- Guess i will never have contact now with the friends i made - Whatever you do don't use POF- appalling at least

Coastie

CoastieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware of scammers

Women really need to beware of the scammers on this site. False profiles who either want money or want to use your bank account to transfer money into. Unfortunately I was persuaded to communicate on what's app so abusive conversation was not recorded on POF so cannot block this user to protect myself. He is going under the profile name Snak3 (47) and claims to live in Buderim Qld using the name Martin Cross. They certainly come across as well educated but thankfully when stories started to sound suspicious I backed away. I am one of the lucky ones thankfully.

Maurice H.

Maurice H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disgusting site with owners of site playing Hypercritical Moral Police!

The site is full of non stop sleaze, inappropriate behaviour, photos and comments from woman, who are nasty, rude and aggressive, yet as soon as a Male mentions the word 'breasts' he is kicked off the site. Another company that thinks because they own this crappy site they can be Moral Police to Society. Your site is CRAP!!!! Go elsewhere people. Username was Triumph1100

NoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Found the love of my life

Thanks to POV I attracted the love of my life and forever am I in appreciation for this dating site. Great dating site for those in search of true love. Love is allowing and love has no expectations.

NETTY Dasked

What does it mean when other persons profile pic disappears off private messages and their profile but u can still read their profile and messages. On profile it states they have private pics and to see them send them a message? Does it mean they have blocked you or maybe hidden their profile??

Peterlion
Peterlion

Can't really say. Possibly they're either really good looking, and so get bombarded with hits OR (more likely) they're really horrible-looking and are just hoping for a catch. Also look out for fakes - the worst are from the USA - either their location will be either a U.S. town or something like 'City' and then the name of a capital city in Australia. Just delete them

Ashley M.

Ashley M.asked

How do you unmatch a member on POF without blocking them? Google says this is the only way, but I’ve been unmatched and not blocked by someone.

Jo O.
Jo O.

Just ignore or delete they will get the message don't read any other messages from them in case they are abusive

Tracey

Traceyasked

Someone blocked me, can they still view me?

Other Online Dating Sites