Plenty Of Fish

Plenty Of Fish (page 3 of 17)

1.4

• Interested in
  • Real Life MeetupYes (30%) · No (70%)

Stopit!!!

Stopit!!!

Traumatized

Before I even finished completing my profile I was getting "likes"

Guys say they want genuine relationships but constantly ask for nude pics / dirty chat

The one guy I did meet in person was rude, inappropriate, disrespectful, a disgisting sleaze who physically assualted me

Scammers and hackers

Joined pof 2 weeks ago. Hit up by scammers bigtime. Last night my profile got hacked. After several emails and the threat of legal action i now have my money back. Pain on the butt as i had to go thru and change every password i have as they hacked my email as well. Dodgy site, avoid like the plague.

Money stolen from my account!

Pof just ripped my account for 51 dollars. This after I specifically turned off the auto renew settings in my profile. This site has become a joke! Tons of fake profiles and a total waste of time. And now $51 dollars out of my account because of stealing scumbags like this..

Lucy A.

Lucy A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No filter to protect from aggression and unwanted contact. Automatically sets up PayPal payments for the next 1.5ys.

No protections, no real matching system, no easy way to cancel.
It's a dreadful site, I definitely do do not recommend this one! Especially if you don't know how to insist on all payments being cancelled.

Adge.H

Adge.HSydney, NSW

I found my soul mate.

I went and joined POF in January 2018, I started talking to a few guys. But only meet up with one after taking for 2 weeks. Meet in a public place etc etc. and we are now coming up to our 2 year anniversary in feb and we also have a baby. Yes I understand that there maybe some men/women who are fake and not in it for the same reasons. But there is a diamond in the rough once in a while. Just be honest and communicate what you want

Big D

Big DPerth

Unmitigated Rubbish - Worst Dating Site Ever

Just a complete and utter waste of time.
Doesn't matter how many questions you answer, it simply randomly matches you with peole your age, in your area. Brilliant! Must have spent years developing that algorithm.
You would get better matches by approaching random strangers on the train.

Erin L.Far North Queensland, QLD

A beasts wonderland

Too much cat & mouse behaviours,elusiveness,too much non committals,casuals make this non refundable site a brothel scene..some overly macho types using motorbikes to-" sell themselves & appear-" larger than life..Too many tasteless Sleazo' s..Money wasted on a tasteless TRAP

Don't waste your money

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam Scam Scam

After I paid for membership and set up my profile, I immediately got scammers contacting me calling me Hon and babe, All fairly good looking women who said they liked my profile and pictures, yet none had actually looked at my profile (you can see who views you with paid membership). One of the main scams was trying to sweet talk me into a video chatting… Which I never fell for. This site may have been good in the past but it is now shockingly full of scammers

Tim

TimWimmera, VIC

SCAMMING THIEVES

ZERO STARS
Do not join this Scam.
They took money from my c.c. unauthorized and it was a lengthy process to return it only after I mentioned legal action..
It appears many others are unhappy also about fake accounts.

Perth male 47

Perth male 47Perth, WA

Stay away from Plentry of fish... The whole site is a SCAM..STAY AWAY!!!!!

Stay away from Plentry of fish...it has so many fake profiles you're wasting your time. Don't pay to join..they will tell you all these profiles want to meet you but you have to pay to see them and when you do pay the subscription the women that they said wanted to meet you disappear. The whole site is a SCAM..STAY AWAY!!!!!

Aleks

AleksSydney, NSW

Scam site they use your profile to scam people

I opened an account / profile on this site. I upgraded my account for a fee, only to find that my account has been used to message people in an attempt to scam them,
I've been sent abusive responses from people and never once did I actually send those emails
I read the sent messages and see that there are dozens and dozens of sent messages all scamming
so in essence you pay for them to scam people
Stay away from this site!!!

Pwillan

PwillanHunter Valley

Some nice girls. But!!

I've tried this site for a while now and have chatted to and on occasion met some lovely girls.
But.
There are so so many fake female profiles.
The About me descriptions - almost verbatim on some.
Meet me - from girls which can only be generated by the POF system.
Meet me - from USA, Russia, Asia - seriously!!
The absolute tossers (yes that's some of us fellas) who ask for bed activity, bed activity preferences nudes pics or send manhood pics ruin it for the genuine ones. No wonder most girls (the majority) won't even reply to even a polite message.
POF seem to sit by and not police all this, happy to take users money and turn a blind eye.

Nicole S.

Nicole S.Tasmania

So annoyed!

Less than 24 hours and I can't get into my account. Had heaps of replies but then a weird one from US where person did not answer but just said "tell me more about yourself' I just said I thought he had probably stolen the ID and was he really from US and then that was the end of my account and you can't even sign up again. There were 2 local prospects and now I'll never know who they are...grrrrr… and there is no way to complain! Such a shame it is an automated site that nasty people can just get you booted off any time.

james

jamesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hate this app with a passion

Ivona J.

Ivona J.Sydney, NSW

Waste of time

I joined few days ago after having couple of years break only not to be able to log on back this morning. I've tried logging on and found out that I was booted off due to blocking too many members. What a joke! Most of these are fake people, rude, crude and waste of time. So I get kicked off for blocking men who are being rude and disrespectful but are these scammers getting kicked off? I have just tried to make another account with different e-mail address and it will not let me sign up. Waste of freaking time!!! It used to be a good site 10 or so years ago but it's gone down the s***!!! Don't bother!

Daz

DazRockhampton

Won’t refund membership after being scammed

I was scammed what I believed to be a POF email for a free video call. Some of their members are malicious. POF or ITunes won’t issue a membership refund. I have no confidence in this site!

Perthsie2020Perth, WA

To all the ladies out there!

Perthsie2020

Update: You won't belive it! I received very abusive messages from a guy after i asked a few questions. Ladies if you want to know the user name, send me a direct message. I might save you from going through the same. Extremely disheartening!

Mark

Mark

Fake profiles

This site has multiple fake profiles being generated daily.
They use the profiles to show interest in you to try and make you upgrade.

This is fraudulent behaviour.

The site should be closed down.

Mike

MikeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Waste of time and money

Site is a joke 99 % of profiles a FAKE and non GENUINE minimum 2 month subscription is also a joke total B,S do yourself a favour DO not get conned or scammed into joining save your hard earned CASH.If I could give this site a minus rating it would be -10

escapeartist79

escapeartist79Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You just got to know how it "works"