Plenty Of Fish

Plenty Of Fish (page 4 of 17)

1.4

• Interested in
  • Real Life MeetupYes (30%) · No (70%)

teresa

teresaPerth, WA

POF plenty of fakes

When you meet someone, they look 10 to 20 years older than their profile picture.

I received so many requests from guys letting you know their friend liked you here is his number.

Also men supposedly in the American armed forces, all the same profiles, just different names and pictures.

Most men want intercourse only regardless of what they say there after, and no real way of reporting them, you just get told to block them, what if the next woman is gullible and falls for it, no protection from scammers or serial liars, I joined 10 years ago and last year decided to give it another go and there was the same men with the exact same profiles and pictures, surely POF can check these out.

ryhans

ryhansSydney, NSW

POF = Plenty of Fakes

At least 95% of female profiles here are fakes (scammers) or prostitutes. Paying a subscription was a complete waste of money. It will waste less time if you put your money in the trash than paying to subscribe here. This site, like many dating sites, makes no effort to implement any anti-scammer checks ... it’s purpose is solely to rip off money from lonely pathetic men.

DJBurton85

DJBurton85Murray Mallee, SA

Full of fake profiles. Complete rip off!

Biggest waste of money! Every single message I received was from fake profiles asking me to click links, sign up to webcams, ect. Complained and they refused to refund monies.

Debs1957

Debs1957Melbourne

Scam!

Why, after spending an hour completing a profile, did I get bumped off the site and unable to log in. Repeated requests to reset my passwords have not fixed the problem.

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rubbish

I’ve had 3 scammers send me messages on POF they have similar MO’s very attractive not many pictures and want you to move to another site to communicate ie email, Facebook. But ask them some standard questions and they’ll make all sorts of excuses or delays to answer!
Example
Q:Where do you live?
A: let’s talk more about yourself!
Really don’t waste your time!
The admins really need to work on cleaning up this site

Kat

KatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely full of scammers!!

The scammers are using local suburbs and can even tell you the name of a street! One gave me the name of a street that has no houses on it! If you're serious about finding someone NOT JOIN THIS SITE.

Not me

Not meGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of energy and time

Been on this site on and off for about a year, message people and get no response and when you do they just cut you off and you never hear from them again. Most of the profiles are fake and what's with the meet me feature it just shows you women that live in another state really going to travel to 500kms to go on a date, don't waste your time and money you would be better off without it.

ZoltanSydney, NSW

It was a waste of money to subscribe and a waste of time to use this service

I just could not believe what happened once I upgraded my account by paying for my subscription:
The number of responses actually dropped, and contacts from prostitutes and scammers went way up.
I was so frustrated I wanted out after a couple of days but, customer service refused to accept my request.
I was stuck with this useless subscription for 3 whole months. I am glad it is going to be over in a week.
Never again. No POF for me, thank you.
This site was quite good when it was totally free, 10 years ago. The company was very different then.
I recommend avoiding POF and finding a better, cleaner, more effective site to find a partner.

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very limited unless you pay

CHRISTOPHER

CHRISTOPHERGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not even 1 star

I've asked for my password to reset 11-15 times- no emails received- or in spam- My account has been compromised for the 2nd time- Im annoyed - that i will never be able to access my contacts or message history- As a paid member-again - This is totally unacceptable- again- This needs to be rectified asap- 37000 plus are having the same problem- Whats going on POF- Terrible service- even worse responding time- Last time it 4 days now I'm passed 5 days- so what is going on- POF Replied 5 days later- with a reimbursement- Guess i will never have contact now with the friends i made - Whatever you do don't use POF- appalling at least

Ankit

AnkitSydney, NSW

Most profiles are fake

Most of girls are fake. Scammers. Dont join. Waste of time. If your after genuine people this is not for you..i dont even wanna give 1 star to this s*** website.

Coastie

CoastieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware of scammers

Women really need to beware of the scammers on this site. False profiles who either want money or want to use your bank account to transfer money into. Unfortunately I was persuaded to communicate on what's app so abusive conversation was not recorded on POF so cannot block this user to protect myself. He is going under the profile name Snak3 (47) and claims to live in Buderim Qld using the name Martin Cross. They certainly come across as well educated but thankfully when stories started to sound suspicious I backed away. I am one of the lucky ones thankfully.

Shirley

ShirleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Receive POF-sent email messages for someone wanting to meet me. Try and retrieve, POF asks me to pay membership first.

The claim they are free and effective.
My experiences are raw and ready and am wondering how they can claim to be free if you are not allowed to view the messages that they claim are waiting for you if you log in. When you do login, you are told of the memberships on offer.

However, POF indicate nothing about allowing you to freely receive and send messages. I perceive even with taking out membership POF will to "drip feed" 1 per day that is if they can't find a way around it.

I am looking for an ordinary man around my age, asking and offering nothing untoward or unethical.

This platform is designed for clients to never find a partner.

This dating site never wants its customers to actually find love. Because then they will leave the site. The creator of this site constantly sends spam emails to you asking for you to buy the premium service. Suggesting that with premium you will have a much higher chance of finding someone. They are very slow to delete spam account that try and make you go to payed live cam show sites. Years of disappointment with Plenty of Fish.

Maurice H.

Maurice H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disgusting site with owners of site playing Hypercritical Moral Police!

The site is full of non stop sleaze, inappropriate behaviour, photos and comments from woman, who are nasty, rude and aggressive, yet as soon as a Male mentions the word 'breasts' he is kicked off the site. Another company that thinks because they own this crappy site they can be Moral Police to Society. Your site is CRAP!!!! Go elsewhere people. Username was Triumph1100

NoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Found the love of my life

Thanks to POV I attracted the love of my life and forever am I in appreciation for this dating site. Great dating site for those in search of true love. Love is allowing and love has no expectations.

stu

stuAU

Waste of time

This site is terrible, no one replies and full of very unattractive women in their forties, don't waste time or effort. It's also full of people just looking for lustful chat, cine on plenty of fish lift the quality.

John P

John PSydney, NSW

It is rather a scam site than a dating site.

It's not even worth a star. This site should be taken to fair-trading. It is as if the whole thing is a sham. There's plenty of profiles, they seem to be genuine but actually they are not. The messages never goes through if it ever did you would wonder why would only peeps who are polite are trying to sign you up for strip show or some naughty chat. Absolutely disgraceful.
Making money out of people who are genuinely looking to connect with another human. Taking the subscription money but actually providing no service for it. Who knows how many people are ripped off by these crap of crooks. Don't sign up absolute waste of time.

Candy

CandySydney, NSW

Same as Frances. I've read enough to warrant me not bothering again.

Cadders

CaddersPerth, WA

Absolute rubbish - don’t waste your time.

I was drawn to this platform due to PoF stating that messages were sent when they were not, in fact they were simply sent into the ether and deleted. I wasted hours of time trying to reconnect for this reason.
I was fool enough to pay to go premium, big mistake. Absolute rubbish site.
Don’t waste of effort or any time on this site, there are so many failings that there are too many to list. One star is one too many.