Plenty Of Fish

Plenty Of Fish

• Real Life MeetupYes (3) · No (0)
Adge.H

Adge.HSydney, NSW

I found my soul mate.

I went and joined POF in January 2018, I started talking to a few guys. But only meet up with one after taking for 2 weeks. Meet in a public place etc etc. and we are now coming up to our 2 year anniversary in feb and we also have a baby. Yes I understand that there maybe some men/women who are fake and not in it for the same reasons. But there is a diamond in the rough once in a while. Just be honest and communicate what you want

Perthsie2020Perth, WA

To all the ladies out there!

Perthsie2020

Update: You won't belive it! I received very abusive messages from a guy after i asked a few questions. Ladies if you want to know the user name, send me a direct message. I might save you from going through the same. Extremely disheartening!

escapeartist79

escapeartist79Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You just got to know how it "works"

Very disappointed

I have been on this site for 3 years, but have decided to end my subscription, I originally thought that this site was good value for money, but over time I found that it was a hook up site.

russnlp

russnlpMelbourne

Free, with a reasonal size database. not too many fake scammer profiles.

This is one of three sites that I have used that was good enough to recommend to my clients. I've met some lovely women here, though not my ideal life partner.
Beware of the scammers, especially those who live overseas, are in the US army or are young gorgeous and look too good to be true.

Chim Richalds

Chim RichaldsNewcastle

It's free with a big userbase, but 98% of profiles have no content other than some photos and a gene

Reviews are bad maybe you are too

Im sorry I find this app ok. Most reviews just sound like ppl taking their rejections out on pof. Maybe the girls dont message you or seem stuck up because they don't like you. Nothing to do with POF

It was ok

I just read the disastrous comments below. I met a lovely Brazilian girl who lives in Australia on this site and we almost got married but she wanted kids and I already had 3.
Obrigado.
I used it again later but no luck.
It's tough finding the right partner and so many woman seem so normal, till you get to know them, it's sad how jealousy and insecurity takes people over.

M Leigh

M LeighQueensland

All liars and players?

It seems like there are a lot of married men on the site looking to play up on their wives.
Many guys lie about their age, or use photos taken when they were younger as their profile photos.
I have been a member for a year, but have not met anyone so far who was genuine. It's very frustrating.
I know the genuine guys are there, because my daughter met her husband to be on POF.

Seems they're few and far between.

Also, men hardly ever reply to messages.

Find out how Plenty Of Fish compares to other Online Dating Sites

Mixed bag but watch out for the utter nutters

As an older guy 54 ( pof age 46 ) going through divorce number two, must say that I have had a number of interesting and at times fun rides on POF in the last eight months or so. I have been with some lovely Australian & English ladies aged 40, 46, 47 and 53, who have been great company and who are skilled at looking after a man's more basic needs. However, I would strongly recommend staying away from the Mediterranean's especially the Lebanese and the Greek. These women, despite having racks to die for, truly are utter nutters who think they are a cut above. You will be luck to get a pash let alone anything else from these goddesses, who have taken the concept of worship to a whole new level!

Michael F

Michael F

Not a bad site. take your chances.

I was on POF as a free member and went on 2 dates. It only took about a month and I was up and running. However 12 months later and the same dozen ladies are still on there (for my area). Could be the ladies not the site.

John

JohnCleveland, Queensland

COME ON LADIES GIVES US MEN A CHANCE

It's just people, or more particularly women.

In my experience P of F is what it is because of the people & the standards of our society. Its easy for people to abuse these sites because they are free and being being free, people devolve to the lowest common denominator. This means women can all think they deserve a much younger, very good looking virile man. Now why such a man could ever want with a post monopausal woman whose attractiveness only extend as far as her mirror is beyond pretty much everybody. Many women here are vain, self absorbed & very used to sniveling to get what they want. This is why so many genuine, but not Brad Pit looks a likes are frustrated. However there are a few descent ladies with a grip on reality & these sites can & do work in the end.

Notatallharmonious

NotatallharmoniousByron Bay

No fakes in my experience

It works, it coes down to you.

I have used this site on and off for 5 years. It all comes down to yourself and how you talk to woman... Sure it's hit and miss but it's like that everywhere you go. I have had no problems chatting with chick from POF and have been on over 40 dates in that time with 2 relationships, 1 and 2 years.
Easy to use

NETTY Dasked

What does it mean when other persons profile pic disappears off private messages and their profile but u can still read their profile and messages. On profile it states they have private pics and to see them send them a message? Does it mean they have blocked you or maybe hidden their profile??

Peterlion
Peterlion

Can't really say. Possibly they're either really good looking, and so get bombarded with hits OR (more likely) they're really horrible-looking and are just hoping for a catch. Also look out for fakes - the worst are from the USA - either their location will be either a U.S. town or something like 'City' and then the name of a capital city in Australia. Just delete them

Ashley M.

Ashley M.asked

How do you unmatch a member on POF without blocking them? Google says this is the only way, but I’ve been unmatched and not blocked by someone.

Jo O.
Jo O.

Just ignore or delete they will get the message don't read any other messages from them in case they are abusive

Tracey

Traceyasked

Someone blocked me, can they still view me?

Other Online Dating Sites