Plenty Of Fish

• Real Life MeetupYes (3) · No
Adge.H

Adge.HSydney, NSW

I found my soul mate.

I went and joined POF in January 2018, I started talking to a few guys. But only meet up with one after taking for 2 weeks. Meet in a public place etc etc. and we are now coming up to our 2 year anniversary in feb and we also have a baby. Yes I understand that there maybe some men/women who are fake and not in it for the same reasons. But there is a diamond in the rough once in a while. Just be honest and communicate what you want

GenderFemale

Perthsie2020Perth, WA

To all the ladies out there!

GenderFemale
Interested inMale
Perthsie2020

Update: You won't belive it! I received very abusive messages from a guy after i asked a few questions. Ladies if you want to know the user name, send me a direct message. I might save you from going through the same. Extremely disheartening!

escapeartist79

escapeartist79Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You just got to know how it "works"

GenderNon-Binary
Interested inFemale
Online Dating Sites

Find out how Plenty Of Fish compares to other Online Dating Sites

NETTY Dasked

What does it mean when other persons profile pic disappears off private messages and their profile but u can still read their profile and messages. On profile it states they have private pics and to see them send them a message? Does it mean they have blocked you or maybe hidden their profile??

Peterlion
Peterlion

Can't really say. Possibly they're either really good looking, and so get bombarded with hits OR (more likely) they're really horrible-looking and are just hoping for a catch. Also look out for fakes - the worst are from the USA - either their location will be either a U.S. town or something like 'City' and then the name of a capital city in Australia. Just delete them

Ashley M.

Ashley M.asked

How do you unmatch a member on POF without blocking them? Google says this is the only way, but I’ve been unmatched and not blocked by someone.

Jo O.
Jo O.

Just ignore or delete they will get the message don't read any other messages from them in case they are abusive

Tracey

Traceyasked

Someone blocked me, can they still view me?

Other Online Dating Sites