Plenty Of Fish

Plenty Of Fish

• Real Life MeetupYes (1) · No (0)
6inOZ

6inOZAU

Stick with it

Joined POF January 2019. Had quite a few dates , some cat fishing, some weirdos. Met some nice guys. Joined e harmony as told better quality of men ( biggest scam ever!) went back to POF and met my fella! Been together 6 months now and couldn't be happier! There are fish out there just need to be patient and throw a few back in the meantime.

Lee Gunn

Lee GunnMelbourne

I've had a great time on this site

I have had a great time on POF- met at least seven guys. The pool does dry up fast but hey I'm in my 50's and looking for a 50 year old guy (who doesnt smoke). It is what it is

russnlp

russnlpGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Genuinely free a reasonably good site.

I've met some real people on this site. So while I'm still yet to find my ideal partner I have made some great friends.
I would say this and OkCupid the two best dating sites that I have found.
Both are genuinely free and have and real people.
Good luck and happy fishing.

Online Dating Sites

Find out how Plenty Of Fish compares to other Online Dating Sites

Free version of POF works just fine

The free version of POF is working just fine for me.
I've exchanged messages with plenty of genuine women, had coffee dates with quite a few and more than that with some.
Yes there is the occasional scammer but they are very obvious and there is a Report User function. It is easy to use and they get taken down immediately.
Basically it's just like meeting people the old-fashioned way only easier.

infinity

infinityGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Practical app but still needs improvement. Free messaging a bonus.

The POF site is good and offers plenty of features for free whereas others make you pay. But word of caution beware of scammers and fake profiles I got hit by one asking me for personal email and telling me he's overseas and other nonsense. Just make sure the other person is in Australia and has a mobile phone. There are genuine and real persons on the site unlike Zoosk and RSVP.

Mandy72

Mandy72Port Stephens

Good Times

Impressed

For specific reasons registered and asked a couple of single friends to as well. We are all very impressed, with the ease of contact and quality of people. Might be the age group - just remember if someone sends a message be polite. Unless you receive a 'tacky' message - then cut/or block.
Very easy to work, good contact with people because the no charge opens up more communication.
Fast Impressions - more open to older group and there are many decent people on the site. Resistance to Speed Dating but other options should be investigated

NETTY Dasked

What does it mean when other persons profile pic disappears off private messages and their profile but u can still read their profile and messages. On profile it states they have private pics and to see them send them a message? Does it mean they have blocked you or maybe hidden their profile??

Peterlion
Peterlion

Can't really say. Possibly they're either really good looking, and so get bombarded with hits OR (more likely) they're really horrible-looking and are just hoping for a catch. Also look out for fakes - the worst are from the USA - either their location will be either a U.S. town or something like 'City' and then the name of a capital city in Australia. Just delete them

Ashley M.

Ashley M.asked

How do you unmatch a member on POF without blocking them? Google says this is the only way, but I’ve been unmatched and not blocked by someone.

Jo O.
Jo O.

Just ignore or delete they will get the message don't read any other messages from them in case they are abusive

Tracey

Traceyasked

Someone blocked me, can they still view me?

Other Online Dating Sites