3Plum 6ft & Enclosure

40%40%20%

Joe
JoeNambour2 posts

Only lasted four months

Bought for our six yo grandson.

Great initially. Easy to assemble. Within the first month several Springs snapped at the hook and appeared to be rusty. Next the stitching started to fall apart causing the loops to

pull out. Then the circular part of the frame split. By four months it was unusable. Took photos to

School Supplies store where we purchased it. They were great and they replaced it with a 8 foot. See my review of it.

Plum Play
Plum Play   DM
Michelle2 posts

Eight springs snapped after only 4 months

This is a very nice-looking and easy-to-assemble trampoline, however the springs are brittle garbage. Bought this for my seven-year-old son (who is well under the 50kg weight limit) and eight (yes, eight) of the springs snapped after only four months of use. I have requested a full set of replacement springs from Plum and am awaiting a reply.

Michelle

Update: the replacement springs are now snapping and the stitching on the mat is falling apart. Will be approaching Plum about a refund as it clearly will only get worse from here on in.

Lexi
Lexi

Springs snapped!!!

I bought this trampoline for my kids, and it was amazing and we have had it for 1 and a half years, but yesterday the springs started snapping when my 11-year-old started jumping on it. The spring flung up in the air, someone could have got hurt. I can't say that I'm too impressed with this trampoline, we will be looking for another trampoline that will have better quality.

Plum Play