Passing on what i think

Passing on what i thinkaustralia

Muslin bag ripped first time used

Bought a muslin sleep bag for summer. It came apart at the seam the first time I used it. Used again the second night and another seam has come undone. where is the quality?

Tried the latest style of muslin bags and thought they initially held together better, after a month of use again it is coming apart at the seam (this time around the zipper).

deets1979

deets1979

DISAPPOINTED!

Plum Sleeping Bags

I bought two winter sleeping bags last year. Recently the filling has started to form lumps, making them unusable. It is forming lumps on the back near the neck. I am very disappointed as initially I was impressed with their quality. I will only be buying Gro bags in the future...

The filling is clumping together.

Baby Wraps

Find out how Plum Sleeping Bags compares to other Baby Wraps

Rachael S.

Rachael S.asked

3-12 month 3.5TOG long sleeve sleepbag.
Concerned about this as i couldnt try on when at shop but measuring it up to him once home i dont see how its compatible to that big of a age range..
Is it safe to use even thou the arms are way to long, i feel like his arms will slide out of the arms.. Hes 4.5 months so well into the age rage suggested?

Xanthe M.
Xanthe M.

I don’t think it’s safe for little babies - the arms are too thick for them to roll back if they manage to roll over. I returned mine, my daughter couldn’t roll back in it and she was 7 months old at the time.

CategoryBaby Wraps