Plum Sleeping Bags

Plum Sleeping Bags

3.5 tog bags are not suitable for 6-12 months

The 2019 3.5 tog bags are thick enough on the bag but the same thickness on the arms, making it impossible for baby to roll over or even really move. Really disappointing.

Purchased in April 2019 for $69.99.

Georgia M

Georgia M

Comes apart at seams and is dangerous for my daughter to wear

Have a 3.5tog sleeping bag, all the inside has ripped apart and my daughter gets her leg stuck inside the lining of the sleeping bag. Makes me really worried so we can't use it, $55 down the drain. If it was manufactured properly and the seams stayed together I think it would be a great product.

boopyscreet

boopyscreet

Shrinky!

I bought a plum sleeping bag for my son who is 10 weeks old and refuses to be swaddled as an alternative to a gro-bag that has lasted three children so far. I was very disappointed that after the first use a ten centimetre long section of stitching on the zip came unravelled. Also it shrunk a lot after being in the dryer for half an hour! I don't think it will last until my son reaches 6 months old (I bought the 0-6 months size)
I like that it is soft t-shirt fabric and it is nice and warm.
Shrunk!!!! stitching unravelled and filling has gone lumpy after one wash and half an hour on low heat in the dryer.

Baby Wraps

Find out how Plum Sleeping Bags compares to other Baby Wraps

Rachael S.

Rachael S.asked

3-12 month 3.5TOG long sleeve sleepbag.
Concerned about this as i couldnt try on when at shop but measuring it up to him once home i dont see how its compatible to that big of a age range..
Is it safe to use even thou the arms are way to long, i feel like his arms will slide out of the arms.. Hes 4.5 months so well into the age rage suggested?

Xanthe M.

I don’t think it’s safe for little babies - the arms are too thick for them to roll back if they manage to roll over. I returned mine, my daughter couldn’t roll back in it and she was 7 months old at the time.

CategoryBaby Wraps