Plum Sleeping Bags

Plum Sleeping Bags

Bee

Bee

Great for all seasons

These are great sleep bags and I’ve found the 2.5 to be a lot warmer then gro bags of the same tog rating. Perfect for winter as the material is high quality and fits well. Only criticism of the 2-12 month size is that my baby didn’t fit safely until she was 5 months and will get about another two months I think she will be pushing it by 8 months as the length is not that great for longer babies I don’t expect it to fit her length at 12 months

Rachael S.

Rachael S.asked

3-12 month 3.5TOG long sleeve sleepbag.
Concerned about this as i couldnt try on when at shop but measuring it up to him once home i dont see how its compatible to that big of a age range..
Is it safe to use even thou the arms are way to long, i feel like his arms will slide out of the arms.. Hes 4.5 months so well into the age rage suggested?

Xanthe M.
Xanthe M.

I don’t think it’s safe for little babies - the arms are too thick for them to roll back if they manage to roll over. I returned mine, my daughter couldn’t roll back in it and she was 7 months old at the time.

CategoryBaby Wraps