Plum Sleeping Bags

Plum Sleeping Bags

Jace

JaceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

3.5 tog sleeping bag

I bought the plum sleeping bag with the arms. I like that the arms are padded so that my baby doesn't get cold arms! Baby has plenty of room to grown into aswell.

Wonderful product, terrific company!

These Plum Pod sleep bags are absolutely brilliant. I highly recommend them and the light version is perfect for the Australian summer. I'm yet to find another sleep bag that suits the Australian climate as well as the Plum Pod.
Also, the customer service from the Plum Pod team is outstanding. I had a complicated exchange and Genie from Plum Pod made it easy and effortless. She was a dream to deal with. Highly recommend the product and the company.

I love the gorgeous designs and my daughter won't sleep without it now

We have the 2.5 tog, 18-36 month size with all the animals on it. My daughter loves the cute colourful images. they are simple and would suit boys and girls. It's soft quilted fabric feels like good quality and the double ended zip fastening means it's easy for any midnight nappy changes.

Mum2Lucas

Mum2LucasSydney

Wished I had this with my other kids!

The Plum POD is the first swaddle bag that safely and comfortably keeps my sons arms tightly across his chest in a natural position and stops him from waking himself up. Since using this his sleeps have improved in length also. The material is soft and stretchy and I love the zipper feature!

We love the fact these bags are so safe, so beautiful and so comfortable!

These sleeping bags are absolutely amazing and lets not forget how beautiful they are. We really appreciate that they PLUM continually strive for safe sleeping and their association with SIDS and Kids. This is really important to me as a parent. Big PLUM fan and highly recommend their sleeping bags. And don't forget the super dooper pyjamas and swimwear for the bigger ones.

Lucas's mum

Lucas's mumMelbourne

We have one in every TOG!

This sleeping bag has been great for my baby. I haven't tried others but don't feel I need to get anything else. We love the designs and the price is usually cheaper than other brands. Baby bunting Toysrus and babyco usually have these sleeping bags on sale every so often.

Great sleeping bag

This sleeping bag is so soft, comfy, love the colours and patterns. The only thing I don't like is that the SIDS logo on the packaging is deceptive. Unlike what another reviewer has said, SIDS does not endorse the sleeping bag (read the fine print!!) apart from this absolutely love this product. Recommended.

Allison

Allison

A must buy for your young bub!

Love the the Plum Sleep bags. My kids are too big for them now but when they were babies they would wriggle around, kick their blankets off and wake up in the middle of the night cold. The Plum sleep bag is great quality and I had no issues washing the bags which came out of the wash like new. I really liked the muslin sleep bags for hot summer nights too and it's a perfect gift for a new mum.

I like supporting a local Aussie business - Highly recommend.

Helene Bouvet H

Helene Bouvet HSydney

Perfect sleeping bags

My daughter has been sleeping into Plum sleeping from birth.
The sleeping bags are very good quality. Super comfy and soft. Safe and very cute design. I had other brands but Plum was the winner. I bought them as presents for new mums and got alway great compliments

I highly recommend Plum for their sleeping bags but also for their super cute swimmer range (the only ones my daughter wear and got compliments)

Rebecca

RebeccaRandwick

The BEST sleepbag for babies and toddlers

I bought the Plum sleeping bags for the first born because it was endorsed by SIDS and I loved the feel of them. My son used them every night from a few weeks old until he was over three and in his own big bed (he is a wriggler!) My daughter has also used the same ones for years and we are just about to pass them on the younger cousins. They still look great and probably have many more years of wear in them. Great quality!

We love the Mini Camper

Brilliant sleeping bag - well made and lovely design aesthetics. Not to heavy and not too light. Just right. Quality material which was crafted to last. A great customer experience with head office folks. Plum have the best range of baby stuff in Oz. love love love. Plum plum plum

Preferred sleeping bag for little lady

I've tried a couple different brands and Plum is the most reliable, safe and greatest quality sleeping bag my 20 month toddler uses. I love the length, material and designs. Toddler feels most comfortable in these and sleeps well through the night & at nap time. I did have a faulty one shipped second time, however the customer service team were quick to respond and replace quickly. I'll definitely be using these for the next bubba arrival shortly.

Love these sleeping bags

Plum is my preferred sleeping bag. I know my daughter loves her Plum sleep bag as she sleeps so well with it. It keeps her warm in winter and cool in summer. The quality is excellent and they have a fabulous selection of designs. Plum is my preferred brand because they are in partnership with SIDS and Kids so you know it is a brand that you can trust. Love that they do bags in bamboo and organic cotton.

char

charSydney, NSW

Perfection

I've been using the plum sleeping bags since bubs was 3 months old. Any I cannot fault it at all, all I can say us bubs sleeps much better in the sleeping bag. He seems very content, it keeps him at the right temperature not needing to worry if he is too cold or overheated. Can't live without the plum sleeping bags. Great product!

Rachael S

Rachael SSydney, NSW

Fantastic - a must have for all seasons

My son loves his Plum sleeping bags and wont use any other. I love the designs and quality fabric used by Plum. Furthermore great access with dual zipper and easy access pocket on the back for buckling in car and prams when traveling. I feel comfortable taking him out on those cold nights knowing he will be warm and cozy. Highly recommrecommend

Jordo

JordoMurwillumbah

The best quality sleeping bag!

I have been using Plum Sleeping Bags for the past 12 months now. I have the 0.5TOG, 1.0TOG and 2.5TOG in size 6-18 months. I use a varity of styles and personally prefer the size zip with the top closer buttons. My daughter doesn't lie still in her cot so these are perfect for keeping her covered during the night whether it be during summer or winter. They are quite expensive so if you can buy second hand in good condition, this would work good. I have been lucky enough to purchase them from Trade Secret from $20 - $30 depending on size and TOG rating. I don't know if I would pay full retail price, but they would definately be worth it for the quality of the product.
Great quality, easily accessable for nappy changes, great designs

Kay

KaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect!

Ski77

Ski77Gold Coast

Better than a blanket

I decided to buy one size bigger when she was 4-5 months to get my money's worth when the climate started to cool and it worked like charm keeping her body warm. It was slightly big to begin with but it did the job plus I no longer had to worry if she was cold at night. To this date, my 14 month old is still using this sleeping bag (fits her perfectly now) and the quality of the fabric is still in good condition (soft and smooth) and I don't use a fabric softner. I really love the designs too, super cute doggy version :)
Good quality fabric, 2 way zipper, armholes can be made adjustable (small to big), has a travel insert on the back which is handy
It is pricey but I was happy with the results

sb2012

sb2012Sydney, NSW

He can kick and still stay warm

My son would kick and wiggle in the middle of the night. the blanket never stayed on him and as a result his palms and feet would get cold as ice...then i learnt about sleeping bags and loved the idea. bought a plum sleeping bag. its easy to put him in and zippit. it has 2 zippers top-down and down-up so that you can change the nappy without having to remove the bag. it also has an opening behind to put on a harness in the pram...
the design keeping convenience in mind
didn't find many patterns for boys in the store(or maybe they were out of stock)

ladyj

ladyj

Love the Plum

I have bought both the Grobag and recently a Plum bag. Love both and am really impressed with the quality and feel of the Plum. The colour choices are great and my little darling sleeps so soundly in the Plum bag. I think they only come in the one thickness but will still be nice and warm enough in winter with some warm pyjamas underneath. They need to be line dried and not tumble dried which is ok as I have a couple of bags and can rotate each night. Highly recommend for little bubs.
Lovely feel to the fabric and good quality.
Cannot tumble dry. Only one thickness.