Plumbcorp Services

• Rates and Fees

Michelle .M

Michelle .MSydney, NSW

Plumbung

Great service, very quick and a pleasure, Jordan was a pleasure talking too very friendly and cleaned up after he finished the work , great bloke to chat with when job was finished

Purplemarxist

PurplemarxistSydney, NSW

Sales Pressure

Plumber arrived on time. Consulted with HQ to diagnose. After talking on phone, came up with quote. Pressed me to sign go ahead and acted as if it was a given. Plumber did not appear to want to take ‘no’ for an answer. I am always unhappy to be pressed to have work done until I have had time to take other advice and consider my budget. He questioned my decision in a way that caused me to feel pressured to explain myself. This was unpleasant and not appropriate.

Nick

Nick

very expensive and pushy sales tactics getting you to sign on the spot

Pushed to accept a quote of 1k to jet blast and clear sewage pipe that I have since found out should have been $300-400. After job completed they then tried to get me to pay 12.5k to reline 1 meter of sewage pipe, even offering the job on finance. After speaking to a couple of other firms job can be done for a quarter of that. Be careful and ensure you get multiple quotes and don't be pressured to accepting cost on site.

M.I.A

M.I.ASydney Surrounds, NSW

check Abn and current affair, before hiring. Very unhappy they still haven't written back to our complaint.

on the spot pressure tactics ... deceive to over charge. Current affair /Fair Trading next. work was ok but smaller than we discussed. withheld compliance certificate because I won't remove review. .

Ripped Off,

Never, Never, Use Plumbcorp. They con you in with their fixed pricing. I had a leaking pipe under my footpath, I was quoted $5149. to repair. I was told, 2 men at least 2 days work, they would arrive at 7am next day to start. Seemed expensive but wanted to get the repair done.
Reality was only 1 plumber turned up, he was 1.5 hours late. I arrived on site at 12, to find the job mostly completed. So basically less than a days work with very little materials required. I guess the lesson here is check reviews carefully. This being their 41st one star review.

Paul O.

Paul O.Sydney, NSW

Incredibly overpriced

Job Satisfaction
Peter C.

Peter C.Sydney, NSW

Expensive kitchen mixer

Don't waste your money like I did.
Was initially quoted $500 to install a new kitchen mixer which I supplied, but the price went up $800 to also replace 2 isolation valves.
Works OK but I realise now it was way too much for the work involved.

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

Rip off

Charged my daughter $2350 for an hours work to repair a burst water meter. Unfortunately as she has no idea and was stressing to get it fixed she accepted the quote before I got home. Rang 3 other plumbers with one quote at $500 and two others at $600 for emergency call out . When I rang the office the said they don’t charge hourly rates only by job listings in there system. So if the job says $1000 and they take 5 minutes how is that justified ?

Helen

HelenSydney, NSW

DON'T BOOK THESE GUYS - please please read the one star reviews

Quoted $1800 for a job that should have been at the VERY most $500! (Thank God my husband was here and we did not go ahead). PLEASE PLEASE READ the one star reviews because these reviews relate exactly to my experience. Totally understand that they have to charge more because it was a Saturday (paid $132 call out) but the quote for the job was beyond outrageous. What is so sad is that this is what gives tradies a bad name when so many of them are honest and hard working and don't need to use scare tactics! I never usually write reviews but I am compelled to in this case in the hope that someone else is not ripped off.

Joshua H.

Joshua H.Sydney, NSW

Disgraceful- will be reported

Quoted a 6 month pregnant woman $1079 to fix a shower head flowing when taps are closed without even diagnosing the problem... clearly a broken seal or gasket. Was pushy and manipulative trying to get her to sign. Contacted me concerned knowing something didn’t feel right, told her to get them out of the house... spent $5.95 at Bunnings and 15mins of labour and the job is finished. Seems to be a trend with every review. This kind of behaviour is illegal and there is a reason for fair works Australia and they will be contacted!

Annemarie

AnnemarieIllawarra, NSW

Overpriced quote

We got two quotes for a plumbing job. This one was 10 times the other plumber. They said a particular part was very hard to source. The other plumber had it in his truck. The put a lot of pressure on to accept the quote on the day and get the job done. Glad we didn’t.

Beck S.

Beck S.Illawarra, NSW

Disgustingly overpriced

A blocked sink and a new no name tap. The cost was $1,430. I was never made aware that I would have to pay the money on the spot until after the job was completed and was made to scrounge up the funds until I found it. I was bullied into the works being completed on the spot. I’m completely and utterly shocked that they can charge this much. Disgraceful.

Alice D.Sydney, NSW

charging in excess of 600 more than competitor

my toilet was leading water (at the joint where toilet bowl connects to reservoir) every time i flushed. plumber came on same day and noted I have to change out my entire toilet unit which cost $763.60. I didn't go ahead with the quote and contacted another plumber who came and noted that only the rubber ring connecting toilet bowl to reservoir needed changing. The rubber ring cost $10 from bunnings and my phumbing bill was $120 including parts.

david v.

david v.Sydney, NSW

Rip off artists

Drilled into a plastic water pipe chased into the wall. They came out and reviewed the job. Was hilarious to hear the blatant shark sales tactics of [Name Removed] talking to his supervisor playing up how big a job it was. They then quoted $6000 to repair it to which I said no. Then offered to do it for $4500 excluding the rendering and clean up. At this point I asked [Name Removed] to leave. Can only imagine their business model is to take 10 x $100 call out fees to quote ridiculous quotes and by the odds take advantage of one customer each day for a ridiculous fee.

Ended up repairing with a mate.

Emily

EmilySydney Surrounds, NSW

Rip-off merchants

Plumbcorp came to my house to give a quote on installing a rainwater tank. They quoted me $36,000 and pressured me to sign, offering a few hundred off if I didn't get further quotes, stating all previous plumbing was all wrong and it was a huge job. They even had the hide to ask how much money I had! I ducked out for something. When I arrived back home they were still there. I had to acquire reinforcements to get them to leave. My next quote was for $8000. Talk about taking advantage of a single mother.

Marie