Plumbcorp Services

• Rates and Fees

Michelle .M
Michelle .MSydney, NSW

Plumbung

Great service, very quick and a pleasure, Jordan was a pleasure talking too very friendly and cleaned up after he finished the work , great bloke to chat with when job was finished

Be ware of this company - charges through the roof.

Very disappointed with the cost of their service - will never use them again. They charge an arm and a leg, $450 for a 30 minute diagnostics of a Rheem hot water system issue and still expected to pay upwards on $1,900+ dollars for a thermostat replacement. Big joke...

The service guy that came out was nice and professional but the company charged you through the roof. Be ware of this company.

I'm still cut up that I had to pay $450 to them to do a diagnostic check - this is unacceptable and I'll be contacting fair trading NSW to see if I can recoup some of this extraordinary charge.

Glenw
Glenw

Extremely over priced!

I would be very careful in dealing with this company. Quotes over $4000 for the replacement of a hot water system that I got replaced for $1300. Representative was extremely rude and pushy when I informed him I wanted to get another quote.

Amy
Amy Sydney, NSW

Very over-priced

I would only recommend this service if you are willing to spend a huge amount of money. Yesterday we were quoted nearly $7000 for a plumbing job in our bathroom. We decided to shop around and had the job completed for less than $2000 and the plumber who was recommended to us did a great job. The plumber from Plumbcorp was also quite rude and extremely pushy. Even when we told the plumber that we would prefer to shop around - he was still trying to convince us to sign up to a payment plan.
I definitely would not recommend this service - there are plenty of other plumbers out there that will do a great job for a decent price. In fact, the plumber we had today did a much better job than the one we had yesterday from Plumbcorp.

Angry Focus Owner
Angry Focus OwnerWollongong

My experience of Plumbcorp

My gas/solar hot water system stopped working. I called Plumbcorp PC plumbing. They sent a plumber. He told me that my hot water system needed replacing and provided an immediate quote of almost $3500 for replacement of the gas water heater.

I arranged for a plumber from another company to come the next day. He identified a faulty solenoid and fixed the problem, charging me $500 for the job. Lesson reinforced - always get more than one quote.

Anne Philipson
Anne Philipson

Beyond a pensioner's affordability.

Exorbitant pricing & what I now realize, a tap for a left hander was fitted although I'm a right handed person. Polite & efficient but when I said that I couldn't afford the initial quote, was asked "what CAN you pay?"

Rates and Fees
Owen P.
Owen P.Sydney, NSW

Stitch Up!

$1,000 to fix a blocked toilet. Wife working from home and it's an essential amenity. No choice to accept an exorbitant call out but it didn't end there. She was then told the toilet would have to be removed and reinstalled to fix problem. We were being stitched up to the tune of $1,700 to fix a simple blockage made into a drama by the tradie. Keep in mind you have to pay for the first quotation before any work can be done. Then that's when the added costs come. We kicked up a fuss and Low and Behold the toilet didn't have to be removed at all. Should have the checked the reviews first. Very disappointing carry on in an already turbulent time we live in!!! Also still wasn't fixed when they left!!

Laurel
LaurelSydney, NSW

Smith's Plumbing: Arrived 7 hours late, wanted to charge $1,200 to change a shower head, No breakdown of costs.

PlumbCorp ServicesPlumbCorp Services

Pressured to sign by plumber with ipad

Followed us around while discussing what to do. We said no too expensive, we'll leave it. He gave discount, said shouldn't leave it piped too damaged and the they are cheapest for this much work. Went through extent of work. Signed contract on iPad...offered easy finance. I asked if cooling off period he said no. Discount only applies for today. Then contract later did not reflect discussion nor did work done. Should have been suspicious and gotten other opinion

Parramatta
ParramattaSydney, NSW

Exorbitant price

Ash
AshSydney, NSW

Rip off, be warned

I just needed a small toilet repair. Over $1000 later not realising that the work could have been completed for less than half the amount. My fault for not shopping around, don’t be another sucker. Fair work for fair pay but not ripping people off !

Purplemarxist
PurplemarxistSydney, NSW

Sales Pressure

Plumber arrived on time. Consulted with HQ to diagnose. After talking on phone, came up with quote. Pressed me to sign go ahead and acted as if it was a given. Plumber did not appear to want to take ‘no’ for an answer. I am always unhappy to be pressed to have work done until I have had time to take other advice and consider my budget. He questioned my decision in a way that caused me to feel pressured to explain myself. This was unpleasant and not appropriate.

Nick
Nick

very expensive and pushy sales tactics getting you to sign on the spot

Pushed to accept a quote of 1k to jet blast and clear sewage pipe that I have since found out should have been $300-400. After job completed they then tried to get me to pay 12.5k to reline 1 meter of sewage pipe, even offering the job on finance. After speaking to a couple of other firms job can be done for a quarter of that. Be careful and ensure you get multiple quotes and don't be pressured to accepting cost on site.

Rates and Fees

Job Satisfaction

Peter C.
Peter C.Sydney, NSW

Expensive kitchen mixer

Don't waste your money like I did.
Was initially quoted $500 to install a new kitchen mixer which I supplied, but the price went up $800 to also replace 2 isolation valves.
Works OK but I realise now it was way too much for the work involved.