Plumber To The Rescue

Plumber To The Rescue

See the Best Plumbers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Plumber To The Rescue? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Monica W.
Monica W.Sydney, NSW

Refunded part of the fee charged. I am very happy and will use them again.

As a retired couple on the pension I foolishly didn't ask the call out fee or cost per hour. My fault. He forgot to turn our gas heater back on when he left. Cold shower in winter not the best! I am hoping they will come back and offer a rebate. WHICH THEY DID! There was no gas leak in the section he checked. It was the stove which we knew up front they don't fix. So other than turning the gas stove off, we now have no stove. I think $437 is too much for an hours work and no solution. Thanks Andrew for returning my call and the refund. I think the final charge was fair. :-)

Zak S.
Zak S.

Great company

I have used this company many times before, they are polite and professional. My friend has used these guys man times before and they also receive great service. will use again

Other Plumbers