PlumbFirst

PlumbFirst (page 2 of 138)

4.4 from 2,756 reviews

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Kerrin

KerrinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A30667 Tregan

Emergency in hand with semi flooded bedroom and water leaking to down stairs. Within the hour was all fixed. Very friendly and went above and beyond to help me. Wish I’d join the membership now.

webbyjosh

webbyjosh

Great clean, efficient work.

Mat V and Rihanna did a great job fixing our front yard that had a cracked sewer pipe when they were done you could hardly notice where they had been.

Margaret

MargaretGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sink tap repair

Invoice 142087 Dave S came and repaired the kitchen taps for us today and found that we didn’t need the pipes replaced in the walls which was a great relief. Thanks Dave for a great job done!

Wendy P

Wendy P

Exceptional work!

Matt and Zack were so careful in all aspects of their work. They did their best not to ruin the garden and did an excellent job of returning it to the best it could be afterwards. They kept us informed all the way through and were thorough completing the job. We’re absolutely thrilled with the result. Thankyou both!

charlieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My Mums flickmixer tap

Jared M.PlumbFirst

Lan

Lan

I was very pleased with the service offered - especially the perks for becoming a member. Out plumber Matt was knowledgeable and polite. He communicated well between quote and installation of our new toilet.

Barry langan

Barry langanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ben was polite did a good job on plumbing and will be back tommorrow to change our gas line. He was on time took away rhe old plumbing . He also took me throgh what he has done. Great service

Ann

AnnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service. Professional, on time and friendly.

Lockie B and Charlie showed up on time and got the work done professionally. They were friendly and worked efficiently within the time frame specified. Highly recommend these young men to anyone who may be looking to have their hot water services fixed.

Glenn B

Glenn BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hot Water Service replaced

Excellent efficient service to replace my continuous flow HWS with a Rinnai continuos flow.
Chris V and Tristian W pumped the job out quickly to ensure a great outcome for all concerned.
Highly recommend!

Leak fixed

Great service and fantastic finish across all aspects of job. Worked under tight timeframes on a weekend which we really appreciated. Problem solved the issue quickly which we really valued - Tristan W

Sam L

Sam L

Job well done

Daniel from PlumbFirst took time to listen to our needs and made helpful suggestions. Then Andrew C and Gun did several jobs around the property. Punctual, obliging, well mannered and professional. Site cleaned up, job well done. Happy customers.

George

GeorgeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Job

Mat and Reece were courteous and very efficient, arriving when planned and thenexplaining how they were going to replace some sections of storm water drains. My concern about the possible unsightly result to my lawn was unfounded since they covered the trenches with purchased lawn sod and I am sure that in a week or two the grass will look as though nothing has disturbed it.
I am completely satisfied with the finished job and have no hesitation in recommending these two guys. They certainly 'went the extra mile'.

external shower installed

Tristan W showed up on time and was polite, professional and got the job done in good time. He cleaned up after himself and left his worksite clean and tidy. thank you very much

Del

DelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

On Time, Fantastic Work!

Thank you to both Sophie and Jesse! My hot water service died and Jesse came out to give me a quote and get me set up with a temporary one, so I would not be without hot water. Sophie fitted my new system and was extremely friendly and polite, cleaned up any mess that was there from the old hot water system and was very happy to answer any questions I had. Would highly recommend as they are a great bunch of people!!

Nicole

NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Broken storm water pipes.

• +4

Fast, Efficient Service

Steve and his colleagues in Adelaide gave advice on Heat Pump HWS options and able to replace old HWS the same day as well as help fillout the Green bank form. Mark.Invoice A15840

Perfect work

Junior( plumber) came to my house this evening to fix my water pipe line.He responded very quick and found what parts are involve and what tools are involved. He knew his work. He has his work knowledge.

Fixed a broken pipe

We had a broken pipe that blocked all the drains in the house. Liam was able to partially clear the blockage. This allowed us to use the facilites until a permanent fix could be completed. Matthew fixed the broken pipe and all is back to normal. This work was done in 41 degree heat. All of the plumbfirst staff are professional and a pleasure to deal with.

Zoe

ZoeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A30971 Jason P, Tregan

A30971 Jason P, Tregan
I am very impressed with Jason P and Tregan they arrived on time and ready to work. I am very impressed with how they work and prepare for the works they needed to do.
After they have finished the job you couldn't even notice they have come extremely clean workers and definitely would recommend them to anyone. These boys are a good team. Very Impressive

Paving looks great

Tristan w showed up and fixed our sunken pavers without any fuss. He was polite, punctual and professional and did a good job cleaning up. Thanks again for a wonderful job

Andrew E.

Andrew E.asked

Do your Company charge to come out to quote a hot water system replacement?

jess
jess

K.Parks

K.Parksasked

I would like to know why my mum was excessively quoted $3211 for a 135lt hot water system with install. She was pushed and pressured into paying a $500 deposit and put on a payment plan. Obviously naive, she was taken advantage of.
We got another quote the same day elsewhere for $1400.
So we cancelled your job that same day ..
Why on earth is she not getting her $500 deposit back!? Or at least why is there not a resonable refund to compensate for the call out.
All the tech done was turn off the gas, took our valve and took my for a ride with a sales pitch.
Spent most of his time convincing her to take the deal. Quote number 129298 BY Leigh Tomlinton

Sam T.
Sam T.

I hope you got a refund for your mum. They took advantage of her. Terrible.
We've just had the same problem with a toilet leak. Guy came out and said we def. needed a new toilet for $1,400.
Husband agreed as we were desperate however called around for quotes. We cancelled plumbfirst same day, within 2hrs actially. Got toilet fixed for under $300. Still waiting on our dep refund which they don't want to provide claiming that cost is a diagnostic fee.. funny, when they were wrong. It's a rort. Never use these guys unless they quote cheaper than others. Shop around. They'll never get a cent from us again and I'll ensure all of our friends and family don't use them either...

Jared M.PlumbFirst

Sam, thank you for your honest opinion. We aim to please, granted we are not the cheapest company in Australia we warrant and guarantee all our works, unlike a lot of cheaper trades.
Kind regards,
The Plumbfirst team.

Charlee P.

Charlee P.asked

Where is the FB page of the young plummer donating part of his liver to his dad in India

jasonmash305
jasonmash305

Go to plumbfirst fb page scroll down and you will see it like and share thanks

James h.PlumbFirst

Get an answer from our members and PlumbFirst representatives