PlumbFirst

PlumbFirst (page 2 of 145)

4.5 from 2,897 reviews

Andrew elliott

Andrew elliottMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great job

A21009
Had a blocked drain call Plumbfirst arrive within 30mins also called before arriving.
Worked out the problem quickly and had Tregan and jp to come out and do a dig and install new IP and aslo installed a 1 meter patch of reline.
Very happy customer

Job Satisfaction

Excellent, quality service - prompt, efficient and thorough

The job I needed done (replacement bathroom taps and replacement toilet) was booked very quickly and easily. The salesperson arrived to quote the next day and the work was completed the one after that. Everything was done very efficiently and professionally. I am so impressed, not only with the promptness, efficiency and quality of the service, but also the courteous, friendly and professional approach from all staff - office, sales and installers. PlumbFirst may not be the cheapest supplier, but in my experience they are the best I've ever encountered. :)

Job Satisfaction

Major work required... great service provided

Hot water playing up in rented out appt. Within 2 days issue was fixed with new hot water system requiring both plumbers and electricians. So easily managed and photos sent to confirm work completed to satisfaction

jessicaoneill265

jessicaoneill265Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great company to deal with

We’ve had PlumbFirst out to do major work at our property twice in the last 12 months and they’ve been great!
The Tregan and the boys that have come out are professional, great to have a chat with, hard working and considerate.
Shaun is a great manager and very thorough, he explained everything really well so the whole job went really smoothly.
I’m definitely glad I found PlumbFirst.

Kaan Bulbul

Kaan BulbulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent job !....True professionals

Thanks guys for getting in there and sorting out the issues from scratch...good team effort and very punctual. Special thanks to Matt.P. for doing all the heavy lifting, I’ll definitely be thinking of Plumbfirst for my next issue!

Plumb first

Plumb firstGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service.

Plumb First- Justin and Junior did a good job on my stormwater drains. They were friendly and quiet. And they cleaned up well. Can recommend them for good service and timeliness.

Neil

NeilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New toilet

Job satisfactory! He was quick, efficient and did the job without any issues. Bathroom now smells nice and the toilet looks great. Now I gotta eat some chili to test full potential.

Dale H.

Dale H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service.... highly recommend.

Bak Chong N.

Bak Chong N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ben M is the best with his platinum blonde and green highlights

Ben M is friendly, professional and diligent is fixing up our leaking kitchen sink basket and hot water system maintenance work. I am very happy with the service he has provided. Dan has also provided and amazing service to replace my leaking mixer in the bathroom (inv 148851). Thank you both for your outstanding work and customer service, and thank you Plumbfirst for the great staff that you have in your organisation. Keep it up. Cheers!

pets

petsVictoria

Great work

Jesse from plumbfirst came to re do a job on my new hot water system from another person ,much compact job and added another hot water controller on for me.thank you

Patrick B.

Patrick B.

Fantastic service

Dave S and Freddy (inv 118197) did a great job replacing hot water system, new toilet and some other minor repairs. Totally professional and would definitely use again. Top Job

Stove fitting

Thanks Alex for a wonderful job today. Very polite and great work. Couldn’t have been more helpful with all the questions I had for him. Definitely a positive experience. Thanks
Katrina

Good job

Plumbfirst did a Good job and were punctual when starting and completing a job which was my tap and it works wonderful now :) will be using them again in future

Job completed, really happy

Blaine was very polite, good at his job & very helpful, not afraid to get his hands dirty, well done. Cleaned up the site , made sure everything was completed safely and in a timely manner.

143863. Blaine & Matt

All good men respectful job site left clean & as tidy as possible considering action taken. Just hoping situation solved as there is possibility of reoccurrence.
Reece following up with apprioate authorities.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tristan W

Tristan W was fantastic and is highly recommended.
He did multiple jobs, worked fast, did quality work, explained things, went above and beyond and is a good bloke as well!

Benn Burton

Benn BurtonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The whole nine yards

Excellent service

I needed a new toilet and it was fitted perfectly in 24 hours. Toilet looks perfect and matches the bathroom. A Very polite plumber who left no mess. Thanks Matt.

Angie

AngieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great work Nikco have hot water up and running again.

Niko (plumber) had a big job replacing solar in line booster, and upgrading cooper pipes to current 2020 standards. All refuse carted away neat and tidy. Total pleasure to deal with, thoroughly recommend him. Thanks Niko.

Job Satisfaction

Rip off don’t go to them

Honestly they had very poor customer service and absolute rip off. Took most of my deposit which was close to $1100 only got a portion of that back. Quoted me $13k for a job and I got it done for $1980 elsewhere.

Jared M.PlumbFirst

Pwilf, I am sorry you feel this way. We aim to provide 100% customer satisfaction. If you would like to discuss this further please don’t hesitate to call on
1800 050607.
Kind regards,
The plumbfirst team

PWilf
PWilf

Andrew E.

Andrew E.asked

Do your Company charge to come out to quote a hot water system replacement?

jess
jess

K.Parks

K.Parksasked

I would like to know why my mum was excessively quoted $3211 for a 135lt hot water system with install. She was pushed and pressured into paying a $500 deposit and put on a payment plan. Obviously naive, she was taken advantage of.
We got another quote the same day elsewhere for $1400.
So we cancelled your job that same day ..
Why on earth is she not getting her $500 deposit back!? Or at least why is there not a resonable refund to compensate for the call out.
All the tech done was turn off the gas, took our valve and took my for a ride with a sales pitch.
Spent most of his time convincing her to take the deal. Quote number 129298 BY Leigh Tomlinton

Sam T.
Sam T.

I hope you got a refund for your mum. They took advantage of her. Terrible.
We've just had the same problem with a toilet leak. Guy came out and said we def. needed a new toilet for $1,400.
Husband agreed as we were desperate however called around for quotes. We cancelled plumbfirst same day, within 2hrs actially. Got toilet fixed for under $300. Still waiting on our dep refund which they don't want to provide claiming that cost is a diagnostic fee.. funny, when they were wrong. It's a rort. Never use these guys unless they quote cheaper than others. Shop around. They'll never get a cent from us again and I'll ensure all of our friends and family don't use them either...

Jared M.PlumbFirst

Sam, thank you for your honest opinion. We aim to please, granted we are not the cheapest company in Australia we warrant and guarantee all our works, unlike a lot of cheaper trades.
Kind regards,
The Plumbfirst team.

Charlee P.

Charlee P.asked

Where is the FB page of the young plummer donating part of his liver to his dad in India

jasonmash305
jasonmash305

Go to plumbfirst fb page scroll down and you will see it like and share thanks

James h.PlumbFirst

Get an answer from our members and PlumbFirst representatives