PlumbFirst

PlumbFirst (page 2 of 132)

4.4 from 2,638 reviews

2,020

Ernie Gleeson.

Ernie Gleeson.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This new hws a lot tidier and neater than the old one.

Hi my name is Ernie Gleeson and l would like to thank Dave for the way he installed my new Rinnai hot water system and disconnected the old and organised it to be picked up and taken away nothing was a problem. The invoice no 136020

Chris Hardy

Chris HardyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

PROFESSIONAL AND PROMPT

We required the services of a plumber fairly urgently and whilst we tired to contact some other companies Plumbfirst were the only ones who could come to our premises the same day . After providing a comprehensive quote we engaged them . Lockie B arrived the next day and was very professional and efficient and fixed our problem .

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt and efficient throughout.

avann

avannGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A plumbing emergency resolved effectively and efficiently!

We had a major plumbing emergency and immediately called Plumb First. Matt P swiftly came and effectively and efficiently resolved our problem. On Sunday my partner was mowing our back lawn when he accidentally mowed over a pipe and water erupted everywhere! We had long asked ourselves why the pipe was above ground and when Matt came, he assessed the situation and explained he could easily fix the situation and even feed the pipe underground so mishaps like this would never happen again - we were thrilled with his proposal. Cant recommend them enough! 122578

Rates and Fees

Ice and water dispenser in fridge

Lockie B was really helpful and clear in his explanations of everything and went the extra mile to make sure everything was functioning properly. I was really impressed with how quickly and efficiently he worked as well! Very satisfied with this service! Invoice number 137656

Jascha

JaschaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt service and quality work.

Mat V was a pleasure to deal with. He arrived on time, was polite and efficient. My old toilet and rubbish was removed. I would be very happy to use this company again.

sanjay bose

sanjay boseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Truly professional Tech.

Mark. C came and did a wonderful job.Very pleased with the job.
Mark called before arriving.We were shopping but arrived in time.I would recommend this company to any one who needs good plumbers.Invoice

NotHappy

NotHappyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overpriced!

Requested quote from Plumbfirst. They quoted me over three times what I eventually got the job done for. The plumber I found was super thorough, meticulous and punctual. 100% pleased with the final outcome.

James h.PlumbFirst
Graham

GrahamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional

Matt v and junior t did an upgrade to companies trade waste system.
They went over the scope with me, to understand what was required, and offered their opinion to make it better from quote submitted. Very professional, work A1 , site left clean
Great work
Graham

Just had the most fabulous looooong hot shower!!! Amazing the difference a decent hot water service makes.

Matt P. just installed our new hot water service, he was on time, worked quietly and efficiently, explained the unit and required maintenance. He left the area cleaner than when he arrived. Thanks a million Matt :) Inv. 136145

Fatima

FatimaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Please stay away from these guys if you have issues with roots growing into your plumbing!!!

Jared M.PlumbFirst

Awesome job

Had Dave, from plumbfirst install continuous flow for my new hot water service, he did such a awesome job his workmenship is A1 , nice friendly bloke cheers Dave I highly recommend you....

Gas Smell In Kitchen

We had an intermittent smell of gas in our kitchen around the stove area. Lockie arrived promptly, and quickly found the leak. After repair, he then re-tested twice to ensure there would be no further problem. He gave an easy to understand reason for the problem, and was courteous & bright. What more could you want! Highly recommend this company.
Inv: 122707

Rates and Fees

A Job well done thanks guys

Alan A17801 Leigh and Adam
We needed gas leak fixed Leigh arrived on time to check it out found we needed new main gas line put thru house this was completed next day very pleased work done and the team were very polite and kept us informed will certainly use this company again and will recommend them

Smooth & timely

Mark arrived on time, did the job efficiently and cleaned up afterwards. Reasonably priced. No dramas in getting a quote, the job ifself and communication. Would definitely recommend. Invoice 133296.

Paul Haratsis

Paul HaratsisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick on time and competed the task perfectly

Fit a new basin and taps a new shelf in the vanity top effort the job look great happy with outcome would recommend mark for other work around the house

Janene

JaneneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Janene- A31290 Tregan & Jp
Had a blocked drain, they were there within a couple of hours. Unblocked it and kept us informed on the problem at all times. Had to have piping replaced they were there when they said. Did a great job and cleaned up after they had finished. The plumbers we dealt with were friendly and always informed us. Would recommend plum first.

Phil

PhilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and well communicated

Thanks to Justin B and Paul B (139557) for the professional work performed. I am very appreciative of all the calls to keep me up to date with progress while I was at work.
Also left the area looking better than when they first started digging.
Happy to recommend their services to others.

Glyn

Glyn

Did a good job

Very friendly and good service. They did a very good job and I would recommend them to anyone needing plumbing, a/c and electrical done. Not the cheapest services, but i felt informed and taken care of. Highly recommend.

Billy

BillyMelbourne

Excellent service . Invoice number 135449

Service provided by the plumber Jim was exceptional. Jim takes great pride in his workmanship. I would recommend Plumbfirst to any of my friends. Thank you Jim for the service provided.