PlumbFirst

PlumbFirst (page 2 of 127)

4.4 from 2,539 reviews

1,942

Troy L

Troy LMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommend

Just wanted to provide some feedback on my recent experience with Plumb First

Firstly I was contacted within one hour and booked in for a tradie to attend the following day . Unlike a different plumber I contacted first, I was given a approximately time window which was good.

Lee attended within the time frame window for my blocked drain. Lee was friendly and was very professional. Lee was quick to work out what was causing the blocked drain and advised how to fix the blocked pipe.

On Monday Daniel attended to complete the job, Daniel was also friendly and professional and carried out the job and cleaned up the area once completed.

Please pass on my Thanks to Lee and Daniel

Fantastic service

Plumbfirst made every effort to accommodate my emergency and Sophie was fast, very knowledgeable and friendly. I was so impressed that I took the membership! Thanks so much for everything.

Dexter Kennedy

Dexter KennedyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Service

I called Plumbfirst after a hose burst under my sink in the kitchen on Friday morning 20th Sept. Adam arrived within a reasonable time calling me 30 minutes before he arrived. He and his partner were courteous, knowledgeable and identified what had caused the hose to fail. They replaced the hose and I organised some further work to be done which was completed on Monday 23rd Sept.
I would recommend Adam for future work.
Invoice no. A13301

Maria

MariaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with the excellent customer service- would highly recommend this service .

Very happy with the excellent customer service and professionalism . Tradesmen ( Mark C and Lockie B) were very experienced and were able to find the water leak and fix it without any difficulty and in a timely manner . Both tradesmen were thorough and happy to answer any questions we had . We would definitely recommended this service . Thanks again Maria and Mario from Craigieburn ( invoice no. 30311)

Thanks to the lovely plumbers at PlumbFirst. Thankyou Matt V for installing the new toilet for the parents. Great service, reliable and area left clean on completion. They are very happy. Great work! Big thanks!!

A14474 New toilet and Vent Pipework

Called out Plumbfirst for a blocked drain. The tech Steve called me prior to arriving and identified the problem with my drain and he was able to clear the blockage with his drain jetter. Steve was polite, knowledgeable and communicated what was needed to fix the problem.
Further works were required and Steve organised a team to recall and repair a damaged section of drain, including some other plumbing works that were also carried out by Adam, Trigger and Jason.
The whole experience was great and I would definitely recommend Plumbfirst to friends and family.

Josh

JoshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Overcharge for everything and anything

This company is very shady, they charged me $800 dollars for a $330 dollar job, once I called them out on it because I had knowledge they then said the whole gas line needed to be replaced, This company will overcharge you. Do not use

James h.PlumbFirst

Josh, PlumbFirst are happy to discuss any pricing queries. Please call 1800 05 06 07. Alternatively provide your Invoice number and we will be in touch.

Good, professional people

Matt, Dylan & Andrew were professional, thoughtful and reassuring. They did the job while being mindful of my family, particularly my toddler. Excellent staff you have here. This company clearly has an emphasis on quality service and good people.

Pleasing outcome A14476

Our sewerage problem was solved , efficient , well mannered very good at what he does,he notified us prior to arriving, explained very clearly the process, we would happily recommend this plumber

Tess Cobden

Tess CobdenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

AVOID this company !

Original work done 12 months ago. I was pressured into having more work done than the original complaint. Advised no cooling off period.
Since then they have been back several times to fix leaks (same leak twice!), and incorrectly flushing toilet.
Customer service very poor - have to call several times before get a call back.
Would never use this company again nor recommend it to anyone.

Very efficient company

Quick assessment our 15 year old hot water service which stopped working on Friday night. Plumbfirst came quickly Saturday morning. Replaced quickly. Extremely efficient company. Joel our plumber was excellent.

Great Service

Plumber Lockie invoice number: 132 176
Lockie providing great, courteous helpful service. Considerate to the needs of the client and I will definitely be calling Plumbfirst as a result next time

AMG

AMGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Job done well and quickly

Wonderful service after one call came our next day to complete a number of small jobs. Professional and friendly plumber (Sophie). Taps replaced, new washers and shower head and the pressure valve on water mains.

Hot water restored

invoice number A17547
Adam and Tregan came on time and worked cheerfully to remove my old hot water service and install a new one exactly in the place where the old one was. They cleaned the area when finished and explained how the new system works. The job was completed in 4 hours, the time they had anticipated. They removed all the rubbish.

Andrew T

Andrew TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A job well done

Joel and Reece did a great job of replacing my blocked sewer pipe. They arrived on time and went out of there way to reinstate my garden afterwards. All in all a job well done.

I. K. B.

I. K. B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rang 1.30pm regarding leaking storage hot water unit. Damian came out to check at 3.30pm to assess the problem and see if it was possible to repair or it needed replacement. Had to be replaced so Damian worked out a quote that seemed reasonable. I checked price with other plumbers and it was right. Next morning the new unit was installed and we had hot water by midday. Tax Invoice 130945.

Frank from Berwick

Frank from BerwickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

All well done!

Both Mathew and Sophie provided excellent services. In the first instance, Mathew helped me decide on work required to bring our twenty year old plumbing system up to date and to functioning properly. Secondly, as equally important was the excellent work performed by Sophie to physically replace obsolete plumbing equipment with new; then testing work, finally cleaning up. One must also mention her cheerful and polite manners. Both staff members a credit to your company.

Brett

BrettGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

awesome service.

Thanks mark c, for installing our new hot water service. Invoice number 125438. Prompt attendance and friendly on arrival. Explained all aspects of system and how to operate and re light. Would highly recommend.

Padma

PadmaMelbourne

Ripped Off! $477.40 for a 10 minute job

It took 10 minutes for the job to be completed and one replacement valve. They charged $477.40 and refused to tell us the price of the valve saying "that's just how much it is" for the job to be done. It was like a slap in the face for my mother who is a senior citizen. We regret trusting this company and will never use them again.

Highly recommend

Plumbing emergency with blocked sewerage. Rang at 9:45am and plumber was out by 11am. Very friendly, professional, prompt and honest! Thank you Reece for a great job. Highly recommend this company!

K.Parks

K.Parksasked

I would like to know why my mum was excessively quoted $3211 for a 135lt hot water system with install. She was pushed and pressured into paying a $500 deposit and put on a payment plan. Obviously naive, she was taken advantage of.
We got another quote the same day elsewhere for $1400.
So we cancelled your job that same day ..
Why on earth is she not getting her $500 deposit back!? Or at least why is there not a resonable refund to compensate for the call out.
All the tech done was turn off the gas, took our valve and took my for a ride with a sales pitch.
Spent most of his time convincing her to take the deal. Quote number 129298 BY Leigh Tomlinton

Charlee P.

Charlee P.asked

Where is the FB page of the young plummer donating part of his liver to his dad in India

jasonmash305
jasonmash305

Go to plumbfirst fb page scroll down and you will see it like and share thanks

Henry

Henryasked

Hi Plumbfirst, I had a new hot water system installed by a plumber from you guys (Invoice 113881), and I paid over $2,000 for the job. I was promised that the VBA compliance certificate would be lodged and mailed to me and it's been over 4 months and I have received nothing. Please organize this asap. Thanks
Regards
Henry

Hi Henry,
I apologise that this has been overlooked. I will arrange for this to be posted promptly. Kind Regards The PlumbFirst Team.

Kathy D.
Kathy D.

not good enough

Get an answer from our members and PlumbFirst representatives

CategoryPlumbers