PlumbFirst

PlumbFirst (page 3 of 128)

4.4 from 2,553 reviews

1,955

Thanks to the lovely plumbers at PlumbFirst. Thankyou Matt V for installing the new toilet for the parents. Great service, reliable and area left clean on completion. They are very happy. Great work! Big thanks!!

A14474 New toilet and Vent Pipework

Called out Plumbfirst for a blocked drain. The tech Steve called me prior to arriving and identified the problem with my drain and he was able to clear the blockage with his drain jetter. Steve was polite, knowledgeable and communicated what was needed to fix the problem.
Further works were required and Steve organised a team to recall and repair a damaged section of drain, including some other plumbing works that were also carried out by Adam, Trigger and Jason.
The whole experience was great and I would definitely recommend Plumbfirst to friends and family.

Josh

JoshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Overcharge for everything and anything

This company is very shady, they charged me $800 dollars for a $330 dollar job, once I called them out on it because I had knowledge they then said the whole gas line needed to be replaced, This company will overcharge you. Do not use

James h.PlumbFirst

Josh, PlumbFirst are happy to discuss any pricing queries. Please call 1800 05 06 07. Alternatively provide your Invoice number and we will be in touch.

Good, professional people

Matt, Dylan & Andrew were professional, thoughtful and reassuring. They did the job while being mindful of my family, particularly my toddler. Excellent staff you have here. This company clearly has an emphasis on quality service and good people.

Pleasing outcome A14476

Our sewerage problem was solved , efficient , well mannered very good at what he does,he notified us prior to arriving, explained very clearly the process, we would happily recommend this plumber

Tess Cobden

Tess CobdenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

AVOID this company !

Original work done 12 months ago. I was pressured into having more work done than the original complaint. Advised no cooling off period.
Since then they have been back several times to fix leaks (same leak twice!), and incorrectly flushing toilet.
Customer service very poor - have to call several times before get a call back.
Would never use this company again nor recommend it to anyone.

Very efficient company

Quick assessment our 15 year old hot water service which stopped working on Friday night. Plumbfirst came quickly Saturday morning. Replaced quickly. Extremely efficient company. Joel our plumber was excellent.

Great Service

Plumber Lockie invoice number: 132 176
Lockie providing great, courteous helpful service. Considerate to the needs of the client and I will definitely be calling Plumbfirst as a result next time

AMG

AMGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Job done well and quickly

Wonderful service after one call came our next day to complete a number of small jobs. Professional and friendly plumber (Sophie). Taps replaced, new washers and shower head and the pressure valve on water mains.

Hot water restored

invoice number A17547
Adam and Tregan came on time and worked cheerfully to remove my old hot water service and install a new one exactly in the place where the old one was. They cleaned the area when finished and explained how the new system works. The job was completed in 4 hours, the time they had anticipated. They removed all the rubbish.

Andrew T

Andrew TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A job well done

Joel and Reece did a great job of replacing my blocked sewer pipe. They arrived on time and went out of there way to reinstate my garden afterwards. All in all a job well done.

I. K. B.

I. K. B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rang 1.30pm regarding leaking storage hot water unit. Damian came out to check at 3.30pm to assess the problem and see if it was possible to repair or it needed replacement. Had to be replaced so Damian worked out a quote that seemed reasonable. I checked price with other plumbers and it was right. Next morning the new unit was installed and we had hot water by midday. Tax Invoice 130945.

Frank from Berwick

Frank from BerwickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

All well done!

Both Mathew and Sophie provided excellent services. In the first instance, Mathew helped me decide on work required to bring our twenty year old plumbing system up to date and to functioning properly. Secondly, as equally important was the excellent work performed by Sophie to physically replace obsolete plumbing equipment with new; then testing work, finally cleaning up. One must also mention her cheerful and polite manners. Both staff members a credit to your company.

Brett

BrettGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

awesome service.

Thanks mark c, for installing our new hot water service. Invoice number 125438. Prompt attendance and friendly on arrival. Explained all aspects of system and how to operate and re light. Would highly recommend.

Padma

PadmaMelbourne

Ripped Off! $477.40 for a 10 minute job

It took 10 minutes for the job to be completed and one replacement valve. They charged $477.40 and refused to tell us the price of the valve saying "that's just how much it is" for the job to be done. It was like a slap in the face for my mother who is a senior citizen. We regret trusting this company and will never use them again.

Highly recommend

Plumbing emergency with blocked sewerage. Rang at 9:45am and plumber was out by 11am. Very friendly, professional, prompt and honest! Thank you Reece for a great job. Highly recommend this company!

Jan m

Jan mGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great work!

Thanks Lockie B for a job well done. You arrived at the time quoted and it was a pleasure having you in my house. You diagnosed the problem, fixed it promptly and cleaned up the area. Invoice No. 132262.

Great work

Plumbfirst was available to come on the day I called, arrived on time and completed the work professionally. Our tradesman was a good communicator, friendly and polite. I’d be happy to recommend the service

Very Good Job!

Jake W workmanship is of an exemplar plumber. He was friendly yet professional with me his client. He also ensured that he had taken all his rubbish and left clean the area where he has installed our new water heater. Reference Invoice no. 138285.

Mint Muriwai

Mint MuriwaiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Plumbfirst

Tye and ben n from plumbfirst did a awesome job with our plumbing prompt and efficent. I will recommend plumb first for anyone who needs their plumbing done THANKS PLUMBFIRST