PlumbFirst

PlumbFirst (page 3 of 121)

4.4 from 2,416 reviews

Mat was fantastic & gave me a lifetime guarantee

I had a basin filling up & there was a blockage they discovered the air vent needed to be put up higher & in return offered me a lifetime warranty which of course I’m happy with.

Thank you for a great product and service

I had a problem with my newly installed hot water system. PlumbFirst responded immediately and found that I had a faulty evaporator. This issue was investigated and fixed with speed and friendliness. Many thanks!

Not satisfactory

Plumbfirst came to jet and camera my blocked sewer. The approximate location of blockage was found. However, unable to complete job. Quoted $6300 + GST to replace 5m to 1.8m deep, including skip/excavator hire, permits and rock backfill to fix blocked drain. Found another plumber who used sewer machine to clear blockage and CCTV drain; found drain in perfect condition contrary to Plumbfirst's opinion that drain was full of roots. Furthermore, blockage was nowhere near the location suggested by Plumbfirst. Charge from 2nd plumber much less that Plumbfirst,.

Hot shower!

Excellent on time service from Jake lovely to have a hot shower again! I also had comfy first come and quote in giving my heating cooling because if the 20% discount.

Very happy

Very prompt and efficient . I was quite anxious about the capability of the tradesperson but was very pleased. offered different options and costs. I would ask for Steve T again if only he would choose the right team!! #YNWA

Administration Staff Let Your Team Down

I contacted PlumbFirst via their online inquiry portal. 7am the following morning, I received a call from their office and was advised that as we had used their service before, we were entitled to a $50 discount. We never received the discount even though we did discuss this after the job was completed with their Business Manager. I would suggest to anyone considering using PlumbFirst that they request written acknowledgement of any conditions offered.

Susan, Please call the office and ask to speak with our customer care manager because you definitely are entitled to your $50 discount. Kind regards, The plumbfirst teamI spoke to your office on Saturday. They advised me that someone would return my call on Monday morning re the discount. Not surprisingly, I’m still waiting for the call back.Susan, I apologise that we haven't been in touch. Please call or provide your invoice number and this will be looked into immediately. Regards The Plumbfirst Team

Friendly, professional and efficient

Water heater was installed quickly , efficiently and quality of work was tops.
Jake W. was very pleasant, willing to provide advise if required and quality of his work was very good. Would recommend his services to anybody.

Friendly, efficient and clean

Matt P. Did a great job. He worked efficiently and cleanly. The new toilet seal works perfectly now. Even offered to mop the whole room after. Recommend him very highly. Thanks Matt. #128495

Excellent job by Andrew and Reece, will recommend your company to anyone.
Our drain was blocked, we were advised to Reline the drain, the cost seemed very expensive but when the job was done we felt it was well worth, thanks to Kent, Andrew and Reece.

Toilet Replacement Job No: 126836

Matt.P was very polite explained the entire process & kept me updated as he stepped through the job. Felt very safe with him in our home. Couldn’t be happier with the installation of the new toilet.

Great work and awesome service

Matt V, stewy did a great job but more importantly kept in touch throughout the job so I understood what was happening, always turned up when promised and cleaned up afterwards!

Gets the job done

Ben Mark: very friendly person and was able to fix my broken water line. He do Good job and would recommend to those who require a plumber. Thank you so much

highly recommended

Matt V, Stewy: Top quality job, quickly and professionally. I didnt expect the end job result to be as neat or cleaned up as well as it was. Highly recommend.

Happy Customer

The plumber send (Jr) was great. He tried to get me the hot water system that I wanted but being later Saturday afternoon was unable to do so. However he made sure that a temporary hot water system was in place until mine was available. I wil use them again next time. Ed

Sewer repair

Ben Mack did a very neat tidy thoroughly good job on a broken sewer pipe and blockage. Very happy with his work ethics arriving on time. Would have him again anytime if we needed B&M Moxon.

2 theatre movie tickets

Jake was brilliant

He was punctual, polite and tidy. He explained everything clearly. The original quote 130406 was to install mini stops on basin. When this failed to improve water pressure he ran a new cold line from outside. Pressure fixed invoice 123818

Professional and on time plumbers

Invoice: 128155
Big thumbs up to all the workmen who came out to fit out new taps and toilets at my home - Brett, Tristan, Jayke. They were professional and on-time. Even had an issue with one of the toilets, which they promptly fixed. Would use again.

Personable service and efficient work

I had a leaking pipe. The company came out promptly to investigate the cause and do some initial investigation.
The next day Jake W arrived early in the rain. He got access to the problem by going via a garden bed rather than having to cut through a path. Made arrangements to check all was running correctly and clean water was running out of all taps. A good chap.
INV 128038

Friendly and efficient 126417

A job well done by Jake.W who fixed our source of warm water. Done Professionally and Efficiently with no need of help from other plumbers. Definitely recommend their work as plumbers.

Fast and efficient

I've used PlumbFirst on 2 occasions in the past 3 months and I am extremely happy with the results. From the moment I made my online enquiry till completion of both jobs PlumbFirst was readily available, gave great advice and completed the jobs within a very quick timeframe. Workmanship on both occasions has been top class. I would recommend PlumbFirst as my preferred choice.

I would like to know why my mum was excessively quoted $3211 for a 135lt hot water system with install. She was pushed and pressured into paying a $500 deposit and put on a payment plan. Obviously naive, she was taken advantage of. We got another quote the same day elsewhere for $1400. So we cancelled your job that same day .. Why on earth is she not getting her $500 deposit back!? Or at least why is there not a resonable refund to compensate for the call out. All the tech done was turn off the gas, took our valve and took my for a ride with a sales pitch. Spent most of his time convincing her to take the deal. Quote number 129298 BY Leigh Tomlinton

Where is the FB page of the young plummer donating part of his liver to his dad in India
Go to plumbfirst fb page scroll down and you will see it like and share thanksHere is a direct link to it. https://www.facebook.com/plumbfirst/photos/a.1528427360819403/2230372327291566/?type=3&theater

Hi Plumbfirst, I had a new hot water system installed by a plumber from you guys (Invoice 113881), and I paid over $2,000 for the job. I was promised that the VBA compliance certificate would be lodged and mailed to me and it's been over 4 months and I have received nothing. Please organize this asap. Thanks Regards Henry
Hi Henry, I apologise that this has been overlooked. I will arrange for this to be posted promptly. Kind Regards The PlumbFirst Team.not good enough