PlumbFirst

PlumbFirst (page 3 of 138)

4.4 from 2,756 reviews

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Fiona

FionaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service Joe!

Joe visited us today to replace hot water service and leaky mixer tap. Arrived on time, professional service and very happy with his work. Would definitely recommend Joe and PlumbFirst.

Sam from Tarneit

Sam from TarneitGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stay Away

James h.PlumbFirst

Broken storm water pipes

Neil from plumbfirst werribee came out fixed all of our broken storm water pipes done a terrific job and couldn’t be more happy with the job he done would highly recommend him

Jean

JeanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Peace of Mind, very professional!

We found this company to be very professional and knowledgeable. We have had a storm water problem for a while now and they diagnosed the issue easily. Technicians arrived early and completed work with little fuss and no inconvenience to us. Sorted a couple of other issues with no additional charge which was great!
Found the price on the higher end but for peace of mind would recommend and will use again. Pleasingly they gave us a pack with discount vouchers for any future work. On the whole, very happy.

Millimerc

MillimercGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

downpipes fixed

Tristan showed up on time and was polite, punctual and professional. He did a good job and took all his rubbish away with him once he was finished. thank you very much

Larry Wood

Larry WoodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A very Professional Plumbing Organisation

Janne Robbo

Janne RobboGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great job

After the recent storms in Victoria, several problems arose due to some shoddy work done previously by a paver. Nathan arrived on Wednesday as promised and his attitude to getting it perfect, despite all the difficulties thrown at him at every turn, was amazing. His calm attitude to everything was something to experience. Job took 3 days so there was quite a bit of work to do and it was all completed as quoted. Nathan, you’re a gem and an asset to PlumbFirst. A very very happy customer from Hillside

Sewerage blockage fix

Job completed quickly and efficiently by Junior, and fixed a few extra things with no extra charge. Junior even came back after job was completely to do unblock an extra drain, very friendly guy! good service.

Excellent plumbing service and professional job

Old tank heater required replacement so decided go for continuous flow system. Installation was professionally completed by Jake (Inv no. 140977) who was meticulous with his workmanship. Everything was clearly explained and no mess was left behind. Highly recommended.

Amazing plumbers

A big Thanks to Matt, Zac & Mischa for the great work they did at my parents replacing the sewer pipe that had packed it in. The attention to detail and explaining every step they were undertaking. Even cleaning up the area to look as though no works had happened. I will be using Plumb first from now on for all plumbing needs. Coukd not be happier. Thanks Stuart

Excellent friendly service!

PlumbFirst provides really fast follow up. I had complex issues with a broken hot water service, but Leigh and Jake went to great lengths to identify the problems! It’s great that they can call in other tradies quickly!

Angela Kempster

Angela KempsterSouth Australia

A15960

Called in plumfirst for plumbing leak and electrical work. Office staff were helpful, sevice tech guys were prompt and very knowledgeable. An overall satisfactory experience. Will definitely call them again and I have already recommended them to a friend. Service techs were steve and dan.

Vittorio

VittorioGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The job was carried out to our satisfaction. The boys were easy to talk to about the job. They got it done efficiently and I am very happy with the result. Will use again.

donnabhan

donnabhanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thanks for the Service

Adam and Lee dealt with our plumbing issues and they were first class. Have had Plumbfirst and Elecfirst number of times before and have always had first class service both professional and person to person.
Had Elecfirst in this time as well and Daniel was first class as well.
Bart & Prue O'Donovan

G Freeman

G FreemanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

Mat arrived on time and provided honest feedback and potential plumbing solutions and options. He was very accommodating, thorough in his work and had pleasant demeanour. I would recommend Mat and PlumbFirst

MichaelSouthwest, VIC

Quote to install toilet and plumb in gas for oven

I had the Geelong branch over to my house to get a quote on installing new toilet and plumb in the gas for my oven.Everything went well until they quoted the price. They charged close to 600 dollars to install a new toilet that i was supplying , and i also had removed the old toilet. They also quoted Close approx 550 to connect gas. I nearly jumped out of my skin.On top of this they also charge 150 dollars to remove old toilet. Bunnings have a similar service ,charging $275 for the install and they remove toilet for free. I asked how they can justify that price for 2-3 hours work and the plumber just answered we don't charge per hour we charge per job. Unbelievable.

Jared M.PlumbFirst
Michael

Sounds like being swindled to me. I have now had 3 quotes from 3 plumbers and they were all approx 300 bucks.

Joyce

JoyceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hot hot hot water

Invoice#32525 had Jake come out and install a new hws he was polite, very informative job completed within a great time frame. No mess left. Wonderful. I am happy with the job, yes probably could’ve got it cheaper else where but it’s also got a lot to do with the great customer service which I received from the first ph call spoke with Charlie, Sven who did the quote and gave me different options and finally Jake who did the work! Highly recommend

Lesley McGee

Lesley McGee

Dave was a great Tradesman, fixed first time.

Invoice 32528
Tradesman Dave S arrived promptly, was very friendly and knowledgable.
After listening to the issues I had with a leaking upstairs shower pipe, he had it fixed and working in no time and cleaned up after himself into the bargain.
Great job thank you Dave.
I didn't need the expensive replacement suggested in the original visit and quote from PlumbFirst after all.

Eastern suburbs

Eastern suburbsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First rate drain clearage

Extensive work done on our blocked drainage was carried out professionally and quickly. The local council needed to attend and this was executed with a minimum of fuss by Tai and Matt, who were efficient and friendly throughout. The area was left tidy with minimal disruption given the extent of digging required.

Susan and Peter

Susan and PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service, friendly guys

Shaun visited us first to check on our old hot water system. He gave us detailed information on what could be done. Quotes and suggestions to make our plumbing and electric systems more efficient.
All the workers who came to install the new system and do other work were pleasant, responsive and professional. The job was done well and included all the information we needed. Thanks to Adam and the 3 other men.

Andrew E.

Andrew E.asked

Do your Company charge to come out to quote a hot water system replacement?

jess
jess

K.Parks

K.Parksasked

I would like to know why my mum was excessively quoted $3211 for a 135lt hot water system with install. She was pushed and pressured into paying a $500 deposit and put on a payment plan. Obviously naive, she was taken advantage of.
We got another quote the same day elsewhere for $1400.
So we cancelled your job that same day ..
Why on earth is she not getting her $500 deposit back!? Or at least why is there not a resonable refund to compensate for the call out.
All the tech done was turn off the gas, took our valve and took my for a ride with a sales pitch.
Spent most of his time convincing her to take the deal. Quote number 129298 BY Leigh Tomlinton

Sam T.
Sam T.

I hope you got a refund for your mum. They took advantage of her. Terrible.
We've just had the same problem with a toilet leak. Guy came out and said we def. needed a new toilet for $1,400.
Husband agreed as we were desperate however called around for quotes. We cancelled plumbfirst same day, within 2hrs actially. Got toilet fixed for under $300. Still waiting on our dep refund which they don't want to provide claiming that cost is a diagnostic fee.. funny, when they were wrong. It's a rort. Never use these guys unless they quote cheaper than others. Shop around. They'll never get a cent from us again and I'll ensure all of our friends and family don't use them either...

Jared M.PlumbFirst

Sam, thank you for your honest opinion. We aim to please, granted we are not the cheapest company in Australia we warrant and guarantee all our works, unlike a lot of cheaper trades.
Kind regards,
The Plumbfirst team.

Charlee P.

Charlee P.asked

Where is the FB page of the young plummer donating part of his liver to his dad in India

jasonmash305
jasonmash305

Go to plumbfirst fb page scroll down and you will see it like and share thanks

James h.PlumbFirst

Get an answer from our members and PlumbFirst representatives