PlumbFirst

PlumbFirst (page 4 of 130)

4.4 from 2,597 reviews

1,990

Megan

MeganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very helpful

Called before arriving, gave me my options for how to resolve the problem, advised on an issue he observed without pressuring me to decide either way, Kent was really helpful.

Kat

KatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Friendly Service

Very happy with service, Adam was very friendly professionally. Quote was done quickly and easily and was back the very next day to fix. Top job would definitely recommend! Thanks plumbfast.

Carla

CarlaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very prompt service

We were very pleased, with the service we received from plumbfirst, tradesman Lockie
He called to let me know what time he would be arriving. He was polite friendly and very efficient in his work , I would highly recommend lockie to my friends and family , he even cleaned up the basin and sinks thanks once again

Ben S.

Ben S.Gippsland, VIC

Excellent work

Excellent, on time, as quoted and very easy to deal with. Matt P got the job done very quickly and cleaned up after himself and was also very professional. Booking in was also easy.

On time great result.

Tristan K arrived at the time he said and quickly assessed the problem AND explained the solution. He then quickly obtained the supplies he needed and fixed the problem. So nice to have such a prompt and courteous service and not to be treated like an idiot.
Maureen King

Replace Hot Water service

Jake was a very courteous, well mannered young man. Jake texted me prior to his arrival. He arrived on time, Tidied up after the job was done, tested the unit. Invoice No 133077. Reece and another younger man came on the day before, they were also very attentive and checked the unit. Went through the Quote explaining everything carefully. Thank you for a job well done!!!

Alan B.

Alan B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent post-service support

HWS started moving due to soil subsidence following replacement of storm water and sewerage pipes 20 mths earlier. Plumbfirst responded promptly and at no cost. Tristan was courteous and provided new stabilised base and restored the service professionally and efficiently ensuring the HWS was serviced and new P&T relief valve fitted. Would definitely recommend Plumbfirst and their Home Protection Plan to anyone wanted a prompt, reliable plumbing service.

Kazz

KazzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hot water service replaced

From booking the job to the job being finished I have nothing to say except I had excellent service. Damien rang told me when he would arrived, he was completely honest in telling me what I could do which was a band aid fix then told me what I need to do which was replace the hot water service which he did the same day excellent service. I would recommend them to anyone who needed a plumber. GREAT WORK PLUMBFIRST

Excellent customer service

Jake text me prior to coming to do the job to explain when he will be arriving.
Today Jake was extremely friendly, efficient and job was completed with minimal fuss by him.

Phillip Tehan

Phillip TehanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sewage pipe replacement.

Dylan and Mat were absolutely outstanding. Did the job in an efficient and professional manner. These guys were a pleasure to talk to. They were also very passionate about their work. They also did an excellent job of restoring the backyard and cleaning up. What a fantastic company. A big thank you also to Matt Chester who got us out of a heap of trouble with our blocked drain.

Great job

Had Matt and Andrew out here today replacing some tree root damaged sewer pipes and the workmanship was first class. Very professional and curteous service. They had all the right equipement for the job and went to great lenghts to ensure the job was done properley and that i was happy with the work.
Would definetly use them again and fully recomend them.

John R.

John R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Company to deal with

Inv.#133702.
Very Happy with Prompt, Efficient Service by Jake W. Had our new Hot Water System in & working with no problems, hopefully for another 21 years. They were On time with Quote & Work done which was a pleasant Surprise.

Geoff Thomas

Geoff ThomasSouth Australia

Good job, well done

Invoice number A24237. Paul and his mate DJ were on time, very friendly, and efficient. Cleaned plenums etc and gave an honest assessment of the units. Can't fault their work and would recommend them to others

Steven

StevenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overcharged Customer, beware this company

They were replacing new sink mixer in my home .The salesman very aggressive, demanding to check the toilets, heating, lighting fixtures etc. which we didn't ask for. After given the quotation, he pressured us to sign the quote, never give us time to consider the pricing.
Checked with the store, the part only cost $149, however PlumbFirst charged us $869 for both part and labour. That means they charged me labour for $720, that is totally rip off the customer. And my partner very upset, cancelled another job. Just beware the way they conduct the business, and avoid this unethical company as possible.

alex

alexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

New airconditioner installed - great!!!

Paul, Daniel and DJ installed our new evaporative airconditioner. They were great, really polite and worked quickly and kept everything tidy. Shaun and Kye quoted the job and answered all my questions and talked me through the options in terms of replacing vs repairing.
I would absolutely use them again and would definitely recommend

Trevor K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Plumbers first hottie and rectify

I had jake come and replace a hottie today neatness all existing connections from previous owner at my house .
Awesome job cleaned up very polite well done highly recommended you guys

Two movie tickets

Warranty & Guarantee - Replacement supplied & installed.

I was supplied (including installation ) a Gas Domestic Outdoor Water Heater (Stellar Brand) with a 10 year warranty at a cost of $2614.20. One morning while I was having a shower, supply of hot water ( cold water not interrupted) suddenly interrupted. I immediately checked the burner & was normally functioning. Released water from the relief valve & the water heater system was back in operation again. I immediately reported to Plumb First & after a few checks, the faulty hot water system was replaced.
I am very much satisfied for the services rendered.

Fantastic service from start to finish

From obtaining a quote to the finishing touches the team from PlumbFirst was professional. They communicated well, were reliable and, most importantly, fixed the problem in an efficient manner. We would highly recommend PlumbFirst to others.

Shannon

ShannonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service!

Adam from PlumbFirst was very good. He identified a plumbing problem very quickly and the issue was fixed promptly and to a high standard. I am a very happy customer.

Professional, reliable and very fast

Had a terrible gutter situation that flooded our place. Reece and Ben made tidy work of a big issue. Professional, reliable and personable service. They took the time to make sure we understood the issue and made great suggestions of how to prevent it in the future. Highly recommend!