PlumbFirst

PlumbFirst (page 4 of 172)

Pros

• Outstanding customer service

• Customers are charged by the job, not the hour

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Professional, efficient & punctual

Matthew V came on time for the job. He explained to me the work and answered the questions I raised. He finished the job efficiently and I am satisfied with his work.

Mick

MickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly service

Blaine was friendly and kept me updated on the progress of the work he was doing. He explained all the work that he was doing and in a timely manner.

Kevin

KevinSouthwest, VIC

We have had air conditioner replaced and the service from Plumbfirst has been excellent starting with the first tech who came out to tell us what was wrong , to giving us a quote on a selection on new ones . to the guys that turned up today , on time very courteous and professional we even had leave for a period of time and we felt comfortable doing so .
Very Happy with the work.

Tracie T.

Tracie T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service above & beyond

Joe was brilliant. He arrived on time and delivered a quality, high standard of work. Even when there was an unexpected issue with the shower tap. He came up with a solution and was able to fix it straight away. I’m very happy. Thanks Joe.

Wolf

Wolf Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding

Quick, highly professional and personable service, and reasonably priced especially considering their 25 year guarantee. As someone who is time poor, money strapped, disabled, but with good trade knowledge, I would recommend PlumbFirst and their partner businesses to everyone. They are quick to respond to emergencies and their workmanship is first class. I will be using their services for all further trade work on my home because they excel on all aspects of good service and good work.

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

Finally a decent, well priced, plumber

I've had a few plumbers come by and do small jobs for exorbitant prices and I felt a bit ripped off, and never engaged them again. These ones were different - same day, professional job, and a fixed rate even when the job turned out to be more challenging than expected. They also gave me reduced rates, including a thorough look over the whole house to fix up a bunch of small issues for no extra cost - gas and water. I'm really impressed with them and subscribed to their membership because I know I'll be calling them back.

Hot water at last!

Absolutely fantastic service, our hot water heater failed and we Lee out to check it, did us a couple different quote options, very efficient and helpful with any questions, and then to replace it Steve and Dan W. did the work today which proved to be a bit trickier than originally thought due to our house's strange electric system. They did such a great job, very friendly, cleaned everything up, and we couldn't be happier! We will definitely be calling Plumb First again for any other issues we have.

Desmond

Desmond Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service

I would like to take this opportunity to comment on Plumfirst. Over the last 2 days I have had a new hot water service put in. Lockie worked on Thursday and did a amazing job and was professional and cleaned up after he was finished. Wednesday the other plumber and electrician was of the same in their work effort. I had new pipes put in as well. I would recommend Plumfirst to anyone who requires a plumber.

Isabelle

IsabelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent job can't complain.

Like the way theu approached with the customer. Straight away found what's the problem and give me 2 quote which is reasonable. He put the things in a nice way and did extra job by replacing my old tap. I'm really appreciate for the job done. Thnx. Isabelle

Couldn’t fault the service

I called PlumbFirst yesterday due to a gas leak, and by this afternoon today Mat V and Kale B fixed the gas leak. Both guys were very easy to deal and communicate with. Will definitely recommend to any family/friends for any of there plumbing needs. Thanks heaps guys, appreciate it.

Kimberley M.

Kimberley M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great work.

Very efficient and great work. Will definitely ask for Ben again. He went above and beyond to help us get a great deal and was great workmanship. Thanks so much Ben Mack

Very expensive

The good thing is..they came out quickly to fix a leaking pipe.
However, for the amount of time taken and straight forward task I thought $958 was a rip off.
At the maximum it was 2.5-3 hours.

An excellent job replacing two toilet suites completed by Alex K :

Alex K is a Pro, replaced into existing plumbing, a p and a skew trap. Top job was completed 9-1.30. 100% improvement -Everything left clean & waste removed. Clearly experienced and able to resolve tricky changes in small spaces.

dark_stealth

dark_stealthGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not reliable

I had an Emergency and the plumber confirm they would turn up. No show. Then I called and I was told he is not available for today. Never use this service again.

Jared M.PlumbFirst

Not reliable... this does not sound like our company.... please call the office to discuss further.
Kind regards,
The plumbfirst team

Great job

Dan.C and Joel.B did a great job fixing the sewerage pipe that had tree roots in it.
And Tristan was great at explaining to me what needed to be done.

Del

DelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and friendly

Blaine came to dig up a section of stormwater drain for a larger piece of work. He was very professional and also friendly, explaining details about what he was doing and explaining the issue. Also a fellow kiwi so added bonus. Thank you Blaine

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Work done on burst pipe by Blaine

Blane was very professional in his approach. He made sure I understood all work carried out and took the time to explain it. The job was done in a timely manner and area left very clean. Overall I was very happy with Blaine and his completion of the job.

Dame

Dame

Awesome Job

Matt V, Caleb and Sheriff did an awesome job in replacing a whole drain system - 9 days work. Professional and a top bunch of guys. Attention to detail spot on.

Leonora

LeonoraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New external hot water system and copper pipes installed

I had Plumbfirst come and complete a huge job. The plumber was proficient, courteous and professional. No issue was a problem and he left the site in an immaculate condition. Job No. 160416

Blaine was amazing

Blaine worked for us over two days. He was very professional and did a great job. We appreciated the time he spent explaining the work to us. Great job thanks!

Derm

Dermasked

Underwood 4119
Need quote to replace Vulcan 250 ltr elec storage tank with same model, incl all fittings, Labor, gntees a certificates

Maurice M.
Maurice M.

Call Plumbfirst old mate.

Jared M.PlumbFirst

Derm, we can attend site for an obligation free quote if this suits? please call our office on 1800 050607 to book in

Andrew E.

Andrew E.asked

Do your Company charge to come out to quote a hot water system replacement?

jess
jess

K.Parks

K.Parksasked

I would like to know why my mum was excessively quoted $3211 for a 135lt hot water system with install. She was pushed and pressured into paying a $500 deposit and put on a payment plan. Obviously naive, she was taken advantage of.
We got another quote the same day elsewhere for $1400.
So we cancelled your job that same day ..
Why on earth is she not getting her $500 deposit back!? Or at least why is there not a resonable refund to compensate for the call out.
All the tech done was turn off the gas, took our valve and took my for a ride with a sales pitch.
Spent most of his time convincing her to take the deal. Quote number 129298 BY Leigh Tomlinton

Sam T.
Sam T.

I hope you got a refund for your mum. They took advantage of her. Terrible.
We've just had the same problem with a toilet leak. Guy came out and said we def. needed a new toilet for $1,400.
Husband agreed as we were desperate however called around for quotes. We cancelled plumbfirst same day, within 2hrs actially. Got toilet fixed for under $300. Still waiting on our dep refund which they don't want to provide claiming that cost is a diagnostic fee.. funny, when they were wrong. It's a rort. Never use these guys unless they quote cheaper than others. Shop around. They'll never get a cent from us again and I'll ensure all of our friends and family don't use them either...

Jared M.PlumbFirst

Sam, thank you for your honest opinion. We aim to please, granted we are not the cheapest company in Australia we warrant and guarantee all our works, unlike a lot of cheaper trades.
Kind regards,
The Plumbfirst team.

Get an answer from our members and PlumbFirst representatives

Features:

• PlumbFirst is comprised of a large team of licensed plumbers
  • Based in Melbourne, these services are only available in Victoria
  • Offers a range of services including: Gas fitting, pipes and leaks, toilet plumbing, showers and baths, taps and sinks
  • Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in case of emergencies
  • Customers are charged for the job, not by the hour – so if the job ends up taking longer than anticipated there won't be a higher charge

Points of praise:

• Customers were kept informed throughout the process. If there were any changes made, such as the water being turned off, people were informed beforehand so there were no unpleasant surprises.
  • The plumbers that PlumbFirst sent out were friendly and hard working. Many reviewers reported being pleased with the person who was sent to fix their plumbing issues.
  • The majority of reviewers mentioned that tasks were completed swiftly. The plumbers arrived at their jobs on time, and displayed admirable work ethics.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

PlumbFirst has established a reputation for boasting a roster of hardworking and friendly plumbers. Due to its history of providing impressive service, this business has won a 2021 ProductReview Award for the Plumbers Category.