Plumbing Detectives

Plumbing Detectives (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Plumbers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Plumbing Detectives

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

trianta k.
trianta k.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never Again!!

Mustafa and Okan are the best and only good thing going for this company. Informative, clean, professional, precise, considerate and good natured guys. Mustafa installed my gas stovetop and Okan my laundry trough. I highly recommend these two plumbers. As for the management of this company i cant say it was a positive experience. I gave 4 stars for the exceptional workers that came. But will never use this company again.

Hi Trianta
We are so please we resolved your issue's. I would like to understand your statement further. please email at customerservice@ontimelocal.com.au with a time we may contact you. I look forward to speaking with you.
Regards,
Salma

Professional, efficient, respectful

Glenn
GlennGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience!

Had a water leak underneath my driveway that serviced the front garden tap. Made an appointment for the next day. Plumber came but had to leave as he had an emergency job, ( it happens ). Mustafa came the next day and replaced the broken pipe ( difficult spot ) & did a fantastic job, really happy with his work! Many thanks to Mustafa and all involved!

Tam
Tam

Buyer Beware!!! Don’t do it....

The worst company I have dealt with in a long time!!! they made me wait five hours on one day and did not turn up nor did they notify me - they then made me wait another four hours the next day and they arrived at 8 pm at night (they were meant to arrive at 4pm his name was [name removed] and he was lovely) and quoted me $900 to do the job I thought that was a little excessive so got another plumbing quote and they charged me $350.... clearly they are absolute rip-offs! I bet the positive reviews are people they know....Buyer be warned and be very aware!!

Neil
NeilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer

Very happy with Adam installing our new mixer tap in the kitchen. He was better than on time, he was early. Thanks to Brad for assessment of what type of tap we needed. I would recommend them to friends.

Very happy

great customer service. Mustafa and Hilly are very professional and respectful of our property. Very happy with the service thank you..punctual, no mess, no problem..so happy to have hot water again..thank you

Jackson
JacksonMelbourne

Good job done.

Mustafa came well on time as arranged and was very professional in his approach to the task. The quote for the toilet cistern was a little high for my liking, (I could buy a complete toilet suite for the same price) but non-the-less, it works very well and looks good. Mustafa is an excellent ambassador for the business, friendly and informative about what needs to be completed. The two dual head showers work brilliantly. I would definitely consider using the services of this business again.

Peter.

Angela
AngelaVictoria

Over-priced

My tenant called Plumbing Detectives saying she couldn’t contact me. It was after normal business hours and they quoted her $299 call out fee and $600 to change leaking shower taps. The tenant was forced to pay $940.22 on the spot for the most basic set of shower taps which I had no choice but to reimburse her. I and my regular plumber were horrified of the over-priced service. I contacted the Company and they gave me no satisfaction. Beware.

irene
ireneSydney, NSW

happy with the service

Adam came out, detected the problem with pipe under patio, next day problem addressed - day later patio re surfaced - rubbish was removed - everything was cleaned up and I am happy with the work

dishonest marked up prices

Prices were marked up more than 2 or 3 fold more than NORMAL plumbing prices.Stay clear from those magnets that advertise them. Stay away and throw those magnets in the bin

terrible and unrealiable service

Good Morning,

I am sorry to hear you aren't happy with the service you received from us, we are more then happy to discuss this with you, if you would like to call our office our manager will be able to find your job and discuss this with you.

Questionable business practices

Hi Maire,

I am sorry to hear about the service you received from us and that our emergency plumber was unable to make it to you gran's property in the time frame you where advised of.

Grant A.
Grant A.Sydney, NSW

Great Service

Called in the morning and Kurt arrived within the agreed time. The job was to repair our front garden tap that was damaged. He provided a competitive quote which we happily accepted. The job was completed within about 15 minutes and I was able to pay EFTPOS on the spot. Very polite and friendly. Will recommend them and consider them for future jobs.

Nathan
NathanSydney, NSW

Crooks

I received a quote over the phone and was asked to leave a $600 deposit. I was called hours later and told the quote had doubled, so I asked for my deposit returned which 3 weeks later is still not returned. I have rang their office multiple times and I am told every day that it will be done by close of business. Still no refund.

Maria D.
Maria D.

Service for the shower

Kurt was really great he explained everything and he was quick to fix it. The shower works perfect now. I would recommend him. Kurt was polite and hard working and cool.

Marzi
Marzi

Great prompt service

Great job done by Okan got the hot water unit installed same day with no issues. Very clean job and made sure everything was safe and ready to go. Highly recommended!

Great Service and Skills

Andrew came out a
On time and assessed the problems , gave options to repair and was very pleasant and professional and his experience showed ,thank you will recommend to friends and family.

Lisa
LisaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very Grateful

I want to thank ADAM. He was prompt and thoroughly professional. I can't thank him enough for coming out late on a Sunday night. He was so polite and couldn't do enough to help me and also clean up after.

Debbie
DebbieIllawarra, NSW

Hot water

Great service from Andrew ,checking why my hot water service was not heating up. Advised due to age of system option for replacing it and the different sizes, as I have a bigger tank than needed.

PLUMBING D.Plumbing DetectivesSend a private message

Stay away from these thieves

I had a blocked drain called these shonky people the plumber that came was very polite and respectful but cleared the drain with a simple plunger and hydrochloroic acid and was on my premises for 30 minutes only. Yes he fixed the problem but I was charged $330 . I queried the price and was told the acid was $400 a bottle I have since found out this acid is $60 per bottle. Stay away from this company as they are at best dishonest

Great job

Great job professional attitude meet my requirements on time hope I can use the new hot water system for 15 years without any problem. Will recommend to my close friends

Bianca
BiancaSydney, NSW

Great Service

Clogged outside drain pipe work. Sydney Plumber Andrew was on time, explained the problem and quote prices beforehand, completed the job right away, friendly and reasonably priced for the work completed.

Never Call Them

Over priced I was charged one thousand and five Dollars on Sunday for open Blocked Drain out side my house Total working time 56:00 minutes Actual working time 20: minutes with 2 minutes using camera not to check the blocked drain, Just to show me that he used camera for extra charge , must of the time Plumber was on the phone and wasting time by doing unnecessary thing. I contact Fair Trade to complain over priced Job... I will never contact them again.

Alex
AlexSydney, NSW

Stay away from them

It's hilarious that they called them detectives. The guy came to my house is completely incompetent or just try to rip off people.
Can't fix a simple problem and create more issues and stress for me
Their price is at least 2 times higher than others while the service is 10 times worse than others.

PLUMBING D.Plumbing DetectivesSend a private message

Mustafa gave me a great install service

wonderful install service. more, help me to contact and organize some other relative things. patient and careful explanation for all of my questions.