Plumbing Detectives

See the Best Plumbers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Plumbing Detectives

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Dishonest and purposely overpriced

Never ever

Never use Electricians from this company! They use apprentice electricians. They have no idea of how to detect problems or fix.
I was charged a call out fee of $192, when he couldn’t find a problem of sort circuit!
I showed him the problem and I realised he had no idea what was going on.
But he charged me $192 for coming and did nothing.
Please everyone out there don’t use them ever and never.

Connie
Connie Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No not use them!

They hire the worst plumbing contract I have ever met. I have waited 3 days for the plumber turns up. Then wants to charge me $700 for a job they did not do well the last visit. When I refuse this fee, he says to charge me $400 for waste of his time. I will not accept this kind of behavior.

DO NOT USE!

Firstly they are late and not on time. I was told they would install a $750 limiting valve and charge no labour instead they installed a 100 dollar cheap one and pocketed the rest of the money. A simple google of the product number of the valve confirms this. Have reached out to customer support for weeks with no outcome.

Deeno
Deeno

You’ll be sorry!

Do not contact these thieves! If you do, you’ll be left feeling very disappointed with the rip off price and the work carried out by failed apprentices. After that you’ll feel angry with yourself when you call qualified plumbers to fix what these clowns have done to your house. Please don’t make the mistake I already have!!

PLUMBING D.Plumbing Detectives

Warnings they are the biggest scammer

Job Satisfaction
kc.milly
kc.millySydney, NSW

Unprofessional, over-priced and incompetent

Gary Khominsky
Gary KhominskyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't use this company

"On Time Local Services" is owned by Plumbing Detectives Pty. Ltd. Look that company up on Google.
My parents had a water leak from the water garnering tap under flower beds on Friday night. The guy came and quoted the job $1800 as they thought it would require a lot of digging pipes.
The Plummer came the next morning. It is turned out a much simpler job. He spent 2.5 hours, replace the t-shape ~700x700mm pipe and install new tap. They changed them (pension 80+ year old) $1500!

I would recommend thinking twice before you call them.

Scammers

Mercive
MerciveSydney, NSW

SCAM - avoid them

Phil Carmody
Phil CarmodyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't get a leak detection from these people

we have a leaking shower base. The man from Plumbing detectives (we had the fridge magnet) said we needed a leak detection and it would cost $750. I paid $70 deposit. I asked around and found out that it should only cost about $350. Also it was obvious where the leak was coming from. Thus we cancelled the leak detection and lost the $70 deposit. This is just a rip off company. I wonder if they actually have any actual plumbers.

Rates and Fees

ErnestSydney, NSW

Watch out. These people constantly change their business name

I was reluctant to believe all the bad reviews for this company. I wish I had. This company has the most unprofessional people I have ever come across. I wish I could give them 0/10. Avoid it all costs.

FYI: These people are also known as 'on-time local'. It seems they operate under different names. Very murky.

Ernest

Hi Salma. You can ask David yourself, the plumber you have in your team. The one who, by the way, lied to us shamelessly.

Absolute Rip Off

Paula
PaulaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Also known as On Time Local

Don't use.

I needed a simple drain unblock..
Quoted me $529 and if I didn't accept I would have to pay $95 call out..
I accepted and advised I will be taking the matter further... On time local.
Was there 40 mins.

Coleasked

Is everyone in this place called Adam or does he just have lots of friends?

Maurie
Maurie

I don't know th answer, but I wouldn't use them if they were the last plumbing company on the planet. They are a total ripp-off,

Cole

I could not agree more! They are extremely rude if you have a problem and certainly do not live up to the glowing standards they profess to uphold as listed on their website.
Avoid them like the plague!

Andrea M
Andrea M

I noticed the reviews were always referring to Adam and glowing comments after our bad experience. Follow up service is terrible no help at all. Tank finally removed after 2 months and 2 weeks and only after advising them will be contacting lawyers. Drastic action due to there lack of assistance and lack of completing the job..Never ever using them again.

Get an answer from our members and Plumbing Detectives representatives