Plumbing Detectives

See the Best Plumbers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Plumbing Detectives

Service good but price a little high

Nahil was the plumber that came to fix our blockage. Explained and fixed the problem. Just felt the cost was quite high, irrespective of call out time.

PLUMBING D.Plumbing Detectives

Good Work - we are satisfied

Prompt repair and call out. Work conducted in a Professional Manner in rectifying leaking kitchen sink. Keep up the Good Work David.

Other Plumbers

Adam did a good job on the water filter and did am exe play job on the shower filters. He was quick to finish the job which was great.

sgkumar78
sgkumar78Sydney, NSW

$490 to reset water heater

Was quoted $199 for emergency call out at 6:00 PM. Plumber attended at 7:15 and said $290 for resetting fan. Rip off merchants. If I had to cancel I had to pay $199 call out. Need to bring more tradies on 457 visas.

Plumbers

Find out how Plumbing Detectives compares to other Plumbers

Johnny
Johnny

Good and neat plumber

Used these guys to install a new toilet and they were very neat and polite. Highly recommend them. Reasonable price compared to other quotes I got. Office girls were extremely nice and very helpful.

Coleasked

Is everyone in this place called Adam or does he just have lots of friends?

Maurie
Maurie

I don't know th answer, but I wouldn't use them if they were the last plumbing company on the planet. They are a total ripp-off,

Cole

I could not agree more! They are extremely rude if you have a problem and certainly do not live up to the glowing standards they profess to uphold as listed on their website.
Avoid them like the plague!

Andrea M
Andrea M

I noticed the reviews were always referring to Adam and glowing comments after our bad experience. Follow up service is terrible no help at all. Tank finally removed after 2 months and 2 weeks and only after advising them will be contacting lawyers. Drastic action due to there lack of assistance and lack of completing the job..Never ever using them again.

Get an answer from our members and Plumbing Detectives representatives