Plumbing Detectives

See the Best Plumbers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Plumbing Detectives

Leaking water pipe repaired

Daniel is a very good plumber. I had my leaking pipe repaired excellently at my house and everything was done very professionally. I am very happy about it and will recommend him to anyone.

PLUMBING D.Plumbing Detectives

Hi Robert. We're glad we were able to help you out quickly and you were pleased with our service. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Regards, Mona
Ontime Local Plumbing & Electrical Ph 1300 352 559

trianta k.
trianta k.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never Again!!

Mustafa and Okan are the best and only good thing going for this company. Informative, clean, professional, precise, considerate and good natured guys. Mustafa installed my gas stovetop and Okan my laundry trough. I highly recommend these two plumbers. As for the management of this company i cant say it was a positive experience. I gave 4 stars for the exceptional workers that came. But will never use this company again.

Hi Trianta
We are so please we resolved your issue's. I would like to understand your statement further. please email at customerservice@ontimelocal.com.au with a time we may contact you. I look forward to speaking with you.
Regards,
Salma

Jackson
JacksonMelbourne

Good job done.

Mustafa came well on time as arranged and was very professional in his approach to the task. The quote for the toilet cistern was a little high for my liking, (I could buy a complete toilet suite for the same price) but non-the-less, it works very well and looks good. Mustafa is an excellent ambassador for the business, friendly and informative about what needs to be completed. The two dual head showers work brilliantly. I would definitely consider using the services of this business again.

Peter.

Fix of leak by Clay

Commendation to Clay who fixed the leak in our vanity.
He was very quick in identifying the problem and was also very quick in fixing it.
He was very thorough in his job and has a very pleasant manner. Excellent people skills which should make Plumbing Detectives proud!

Leaking hidden laundry pipe

Terrific Prompt service, Raph was thorough and did a good job. Problem fixed. He communicated every step, nice guy, thank you

Hi Mick :)
Thanks for leaving us a review, we are pleased to hear that you are happy with the service you received from Raph, please don't hesitate to contact us for any future plumbing needs.

Friendly and quick

Kurt is friendly and very quick in fixing my bathroom and hot water connection. It done in 2days. Thank you.

Hi Sumi,
Thanks for leaving us a review, glad to hear that Kurt was friendly and gave you great service :)

Kurt is friendly and professional, he gave a good advice on my hot water system and he fixed the tap quickly. Thanks

Trev
TrevSydney not on Facebook

plumbing to pool area

The boys were polite and so well mannered it was a pleasure to have them on our job, their work standards were excellent thanks Trevor

Okan and Rani

Excellent service! Polite and efficient young men who came promptly and quoted reasonable price with Seniors discount. Gave me some helpful tips re plumbing supplies. Thank you

PLUMBING D.Plumbing Detectives

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, It’s great to hear that our plumber sorted out you plumbing issue, I am pleased to hear that the technicians have provided you with excellent service

Leaked water pipes

Kurt the plumber efficiently carried out his job of repairing 2 leaked pipes yesterday. We are happy with his work . A job well done , thank you Kurt

Good work

Honest, hard working, polite young fellows. Well done Okan and Mustafa. A job well done and they were conscious of keeping gates shut for the dog.

Colleen
ColleenRABY

Concealed leak

Speedy service after one phone call. Henry phoned to let me know when he was arriving and then did the job in record time. Cleared up a bit of confusion with the invoice, did a quick repair job for free and I was left a satisfied customer. Thank you.

Good Afternoon Colleen,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the service Henry provided you.

Saved my afternoon!!!!

After an initial hiccup, Okan the plumber turned up and did his job, thoroughly and expertly, and even went out of his way to help me set up my washing machine stand. Excellent service and many thanks, guys

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, I am so glad to hear that you are happy with the service Okan provided you with.

Dan
DanCasula

Many Thanks Kurt for the very good service!

I am happy with the work done by Kurt. He has provided fast and reliable service. Keep up the great work Kurt!

Hi Dan,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear that Kurt provided you with a fast and reliable service, and that you are happy with the service provided to you.
Regards

Mixed feelings

Had 2 Jobs done 27th August 2018 after accepting your quotes. 1. Complete update of my switchboard , 2. Supply and install Rheem Hot water system.
I was happy with technicians work, (Albert) electrician and (Kurt) plumber. both cleaned up after finishing their tasks

but after checking online other Quotes to install a hot water system, I was Shocked at the price you charged me to install my Rheem

Gerry