Plumbing Detectives

Plumbing Detectives (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Plumbers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Plumbing Detectives

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Thanks Rani
A very big thankyou to rani, came on time and done what he had to do with great professionalism if any other problems occur I’d love to request you, great personality thank you very much

Amazing job

Rani from plumbing detectives was absolutely amazing, not a minute late and not minute early. His work was clean and left it looking like a work of art. want all my plumbing done with plumbing detectives And a big thanks to Rani.

Chris
ChrisRosemeadow

Over and beyond

My plumber Henry rang when he was on his way installed my vanity cleaned up the mess very professional excellent job extremely happy

Hi Chris,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with the service you received from Henry.

Excellent job !

Adam arrived at our place less than 2 hours after my call. Replaced the leaking hoses in our bathroom in a very short time. Cleaned up the area when finished. Good as new. Very happy with the job and the price. Well done Adam.

Great job

Quick and efficient. Highly recommended. Thank you for coming at time stated. Will use this company again as they are very professional.

Great job.

Henry and Hagret did an amazing job. Thanks guys. Amazing amazing work. Great to talk and know what they are doing.

Perfect job

Okan and nahil came to my property because i had a collapsed drain so they came out with a excavator and dug down 1 meter and repaired the pipe, they did a wonderful job and my drains are now running fine, once they finished they cleaned up after them selfs and advised me if there was any problem to call them back out. Would highly recommend this company. Thanks once again guys.

Testimonal

I would like to say a big thank you to rani for coming out being so professional and being so helpful he was one of the best plumbers that have come to my house I would highly recommend himself and the company thankyou again!

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, it's great to hear that our technicians provided you with polite, professional service.

Amazing job

Rani showed up on time as promised and provided a fast and excellent service. Great service as usual. Would recommend.

PLUMBING D.Plumbing DetectivesSend a private message

Good Afternoon, Thank you for leaving us a review!
We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the service Rani provided you, and that he gave you a fast & excellent service.

Vanessa
VanessaMelbourne

Thankyou Rani for your amazing work!

I had my hot water system installed by Rani. I was very pleased with his work. He provided a fast and reliable service and with his positive energy, friendliness and knowledge I would definitely recommend their plumbing work to anyone!

PLUMBING D.Plumbing DetectivesSend a private message

Good Afternoon, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the service you received from Rani, we are happy that he provided you with a fast and reliable service.

Good company, very helpful and respectful workers and their jobs are 100% spot on!

I have had this company do a couple jobs for me every time they amaze me with the job they do, and never fail, the workers are very impressive and never fail to amaze me!

Highly Recommended

Fernando and Clay were punctual, professional, and incredibly friendly. After an initial call out to look at a strong gas smell, loss of heater, and hot water, the guys pretended I wasn’t a complete idiot when we realised the pilot lights had simply gone out due to switching the gas off.
They returned to install a new hot water system which never runs out, and did a fantastic job, again with awesome attitudes, and added respect for the house by removing their boots when coming in and out during the install. While that must have been annoying, it was noted and greatly appreciated.
Great guys, awesome work ethic and results. Highly recommend.

Excellent work

I had the pleasure of having a hot water service installed by Okan. He was efficient, knowledgeable and courteous. The whole process was painless and I’m very happy with the end result.
Can’t wait to have my 1st shower in 3 days

PLUMBING D.Plumbing DetectivesSend a private message

Thanks Okan for a job well done!

We installed aquamax unit today. Okan was courteous,professional and did efficient job of installing the new system. Been 24 hrs.. So far system is operating well.

Lee F
Lee FBonbeach

Urgent Repair

About to go overseas and had a broken water meter which needed urgent attention before we left. Had a window of a few hours and Musty repaired the meter valve promptly. Had to source it from Reece and all good to go within an hour. Very polite attentive professional and attended to our problem with a sense of urgency. Thank you Musty pS deserves a pay rise

Call back

These people installed a vanity in a bathroom .after 2 months we found it leaking and destroyed the shelf .on callback abdul checked and rectified leak and said would replace shelf which he did within a week.excellent after sales backup

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, I am glad to hear that Abdul rectified the leak and replaced the shelf for you.

Ducted Hester replacement

Very happy with work provided by brad. He cane to site very clean and tidy fantastic personality and explained attention to detail on what’s required. Brad returned with Jayden and had my new heater in within 2 hours. Explained the operation and benefits of the unit. Can not thank you enough brad for your rapid response. Most defiantly will use again

Great Service!!

David's service was outstanding. He was quick, honest and didn't make me pay for any unnecessary parts. He was also friendly and a pleasure to deal with. Price was very reasonable also. Thank you David.

Good Afternoon,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the service David provided you.
Regards

Mick
MickRoselands

Absolutely amazing service

Rang this firm up for a hot water issue, girl answered the phone very professional and prompt. Technician came out on time that was promised by office he was very knowledgeable and carried out the work required the same day and price was very reasonable. 5 star to them and will highly recommend them.

perfect job

Okan came on site and unblocked my drain. He was very professional and understood my needs. will definitely always use these plumbers. great job and really happy

Perfect In every way

Excellent Service with a smile, Brad did an amazing job and I will definitely use them again and recommend them for all plumbing wirks

Mark
MarkPemulwuy

Prompt Response

I had a gas leak inside the house and called Plumbing Detectives. A very prompt response with Henry arriving within 1.5 hours, even though it was a Sunday. An excellent service from a polite and skilled plumber and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Lyn
LynFive Dock

Today we have Tony from Plumbing Detectives came to our house. Tony appears to be a very friendly person, he inspected the job carefully and did a great job. Tony is very helpful and seems to be expert in his field. Thank you Tony for your hard work and time

PLUMBING D.Plumbing DetectivesSend a private message

Friendly professional service- customer focused

Very professional from booking, quoting through to job completion. Rang to advise time of arrival. completed job efficiently and cleaned up after himself. Will use again.

PLUMBING D.Plumbing DetectivesSend a private message

The service was fantastic , technician called first and arrived on time. The product ie . Has been great with no problems .