Plus500

Plus500 (page 2 of 4)

1.2

It is 100% scam

I lost my $1000 in few hours. I'm gonna sue them and my lawyers team is working on it and have collected plenty of evidences. Its always play against you and prices are manipulated and modified always against you but market prices are different .They are cheating innocent people.

Leo B

Leo B

Hidden fees, beware!

Read the fine print, its really hard to find, but make sure you read the fees involved with holding trades overnight! The transparency is terrible. You advertise all the benefits big and put the risks in the smallest possible font.

Sam

SamPerth, WA

The worst CFD Trading platform

The worst customer service and least transparent CFD trading platform. I have used different platforms but this one by far is the worst and closed down my account; never willing to go back. Do yourself a favour and stay away from Plus500.

Smiling S.

Smiling S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They do shut the website and doesn’t let log in , when u trying to maintain it

I’ve spent $6000, reach it to $1000, then it went up and down very fast and I lost all $9500, I was about to add more money to keep it going how ever it started moving so quickly and logged out. perfectly fine with all the other websites including the official website of 500 plus it just doesn’t allow me to go on my profile. It came showed 504 getaway time out when I tried to log on from laptop, phone app says no internet connection, tried other websites and they worked fine it just did not let me logged in . this is serious money and I’m looking for a Legal assistant regarding this matter . pls be careful as they done this to me twice
No phone number to contact and I feel like it’s a scammer

Mary M.

Mary M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

scam -be careful they will steal your money in a minute

wasted $550 in one night!, they don't explain the terms and conditions.
if you want to gamble your money and definitely lose it, go with them.
there are other apps that are much better, do your research before joining

Nothing but Scammers

Most unreliable so called company. They scammers

Biggest mistake one can do is putting money and wait from them to get you stuffed all possible ways. A worse company of all time, they shuld not be existed .

Avoid at all costs!!!!!!!

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

Stay away at any cost

Deposited 750 dollars they asked for photo of my debit card i provided it. I had a tick on my account meaning my card was verified. Once i actually needed to use the account to trade i could not enter any orders. I contact them and they say my account is restricted because they need a debit card statement. Once i asked for a full refund they said they cannot process the refund unless i provide them with the bank statement.

Scam fraud 17 June 2020

I was stuck in plus500 and scam fraud by 1600usd in Boeing put 100 June it was expired before 1 week. Live market will expire 19 June 2020 plus 500 expired 17 June 2020. 2nd i was try to close my trade on 12 June 2020 when rate was 0.86 it show me instrument is not available. I putted trade position on 18 may 2020 position 1.64 as buy when i puted it will run fastly opposite but real market live price was difference still at 2.04. How i can claim on plus500 and get back my loss 1600usd. I was deposited 2600usd in plus500.

Cheating

When you start making money then they will try to do lift up the limit. Can not trust them. They are like casino ripping off people money. Not recommended to play with.

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Misleading, no customer service, cant be trusted.

the promise of a $200 credit, literally automated response and a promise of the compliance team will be in touch. Different person each time that respond. DO NOT TRUST THEM.

Plus500 still withholding funds

Known frustration

Known frustrationSydney, NSW

It sucks

Used them for about a year and constantly traded but their fees were much higher than normal and until I realised that I was being charged more than what the margin was at that time. Their excuse? Admin fees which was not stated in the agreement (about 50 pages worth of mambo jambo). Got my money back but too expensive, unreliable and I will stay away from them for good.

Scammers

I learned on their platform for 15 days. Then started with real money. For two weeks I was making profit every single day. After two weeks they blocked my account saying the CFD is not suitable for me.

BEWARE! Do not use!

Please beware

Please beware - Plus500 will close all of your positions without a margin call notification or message, therefore loosing all of the capital you have invested. Margin call notices are usually sent via in app notification and text message, I had relied upon them to amend my position so that I do not loose my investment - however they randomly stopped sending them, did not notify me and closed all of my positions, I lost thousands of dollars without any notice. They are adamant they sent them, but cannot prove it or tell me why they were not and refuse to rectify the issue.

Also, customer service is very poor and not available 24/7 like advertised.

Scammers

Worst company ever they will take your money away and dont want to help you in any way......... if you want to save you hard earned m9nwy atay away from them

Trevor F.

Trevor F.South West, WA

Absolutely Wild These Thieving Bums

Hossein J.

Hossein J.South East Queensland, QLD

totally SCAM, engineered to rip you off

they show prices and rates which are very different from reality. I saw share prices way lower than anywhere could be found (google finance, yahoo finance).

when a share price surge, they platform lock the price / freeze it, and turn off the "close position" which won't let you quit. in fact, won't let you make money. The price is locked until it drops again. totally scam and fraud. but once you can make a little money or worse losing money, the close position option will be on.

Also, there is a minimum limit you can deposit or withdraw.

No way you can make money from these dudes. The platform is engineered just to rip you off. stay away from this fraud.