Plus500

Trevor F.South West, WA

Absolutely Wild These Thieving Bums

Hossein J.

Hossein J.South East Queensland, QLD

totally SCAM, engineered to rip you off

they show prices and rates which are very different from reality. I saw share prices way lower than anywhere could be found (google finance, yahoo finance).

when a share price surge, they platform lock the price / freeze it, and turn off the "close position" which won't let you quit. in fact, won't let you make money. The price is locked until it drops again. totally scam and fraud. but once you can make a little money or worse losing money, the close position option will be on.

Also, there is a minimum limit you can deposit or withdraw.

No way you can make money from these dudes. The platform is engineered just to rip you off. stay away from this fraud.

helen h.

helen h.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Plus500 are doing illegal activity with a regulated brand name.

Find out how Plus500 compares to other Online Forex / Share Trading Services

A complete RiP off !!! Don’t waste your money !!!

These guys are a complete rip off I have lost 1000$ . They charge you big fees for their service . They can close your account any time without any explanation . No phone number to ring . I had bad experience don’t waste your money and time with them ..

Plus500 manipulate their platform so you lose money. Please don’t just leave reviews, you also need to report them.

Jay
Jay

Please find me on Facebook ‘Plus500 needs reporting to the FCA’

Legal looter profile company

In beginning gained profit but now it's hell. It's fully dodgy profile company. No contact number or email. Don't loose your hard earning for these kind of THUG profile company.

snow

snowSydney

A soft poker machine. Totally manipulated!

Plus500's algorithm will without fail hit your stops and then reverse. Its easy to get liquidated so I don't think anyone can consistently make money. I made money at first...eg sucks you in, then the algorithm is activated. So its a poker machine really. I didnt lose much but you are better of spending that money on luxuries for yourself. At least you'll get to enjoy it. Plus500 is a money incinerator. Avoid at all cost else it really will cost!

earthflute

earthfluteSydney, NSW

bad company, stay away

Very bad company. Takes money then refuses to verify with all the required details provided to them, then they wait 20 days to return it back to you. Do not open an account with them. Poor customer service, I think robots and no phone number to call them. Stay away from them.

Never give your money to Pluss500

I transferred $100,000 to this organisation and for three weeks have been denying that the money was even received by them
I went to my bank and they said that they could see the money in their account and it most definitely was there.
They are crooks and now are making me wait one whole month to even be able to get my funds back and to allow my bank to retrieve the funds.
Every email I have sent in great concern for my money I have been receiving basic replies that don’t answer my question and after three weeks of trying they finally replied with we have never received your funds!

Gimble

GimbleSydney, NSW

Untrustworthy robbers who don't give back your money

Plus500 tke your money - but getting it back is near impossible. They make it so difficult to verify documents and bank accounts it is like being in hell.
I transferred $50,000 to trade, which left bank account, but Plus500 didn't release the money in their system. They kept it locked up for weeks earning interest. In the end, the only way I could get it back was dispute the transfer with my bank who forced Plus500 to return the money.

jin

jin

Still no spread calculation

happycustomers111

happycustomers111Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Spam ads on Youtube

These guys have been spamming me for years on youtube. Please give it a rest.
The ads are low budget and normally include some foreign guy patronizingly banging on about mundane one-liners that only the most naive speculator would fall for.

CRO.44

CRO.44Sydney, NSW

Not much of a fan !!

Edison N

Edison NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quite efficient trades

Spread is not too big compared to the big 4s. UI is intuitive and easy to use though charts may be tricky and irrelevant due to the adjustments made for CFD

Defrauded $15000

I had US500 2860 puts worth 450, and they liquidated them at 153, and told me that they were entitled to make the price whatever they wanted. They blatantly stole $15000 from me

Lucy Read

Lucy ReadUnincorporated, SA

Started well but technical issues stuffing up my closing numbers!!

So started really well with just 1k. Went up to 2k with the buy and sell (open and close) of shares. Technical issues then kept closing my oil shares at a loss!! I lost $1477 because the closing amount changed from the desired 24.20 to a miserable 23.91!! Automatically!! Without notification!! What the heck?!?!?

SHOCKING THIEFS

i started trading with Plus500, lost 10k put another 5k in

Opened positions on the Indices for quick trades, as soon as you place a trade they will pause the 'close' button so you cannot exit your position for minutes to hours at a time. Especially if it goes against your position they will not let you close the position until you lose the role. I have screenshots of it all see attached for 6 mins from +840 to down 2k then they open up and auto close it .

Mitch Batson

Mitch BatsonMelbourne

"Stay away. Run for your life"

We where told we where starting off low just use $30.00, Just to learn over the weekend. By the end of the weekend, all money had gone $30.00 plus all money out of total balance (hundreds) and when we asked the guy how this happened was it told it was our fault (when asked how couldn't explain). Stay away, I'm just happy it wasn't thousands as has happened to others.

Mr C

Mr C

DO NOT USE PLUS500, BIGGEST SCAM !!!!

Funds went missing when deposited, same countless emails saying they will investigate but nothing was followed up, biggest scam ever, please do not give these cons any of your money

Brian Hamann

Brian HamannSydney, NSW

Can't recommend

Lost over 19,000 euro to these cons. Once I told them I needed to make a withdrawal, all kinds of funny stuff started happening to my account balance. They went as far as to lock me out, and apparently NO ONE knew anything about it. I threatened to call the police if I didn't get my money back. They just blew me off and blocked every number I called them with. Eventually had to scour the internet/yellow pages to find someone trustworthy to recover my funds and I suggest you do the same. A lot of posers posing to be recovery agents. I'm only writing this to warn others. Cheers..