Plus500

Plus500

1.2

HARIS M.

HARIS M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stay away from these scammers

Based on my experience, had $2k in my account and suddenly received a notification that my position was closed because Plus500 policy of margin call. When I disputed with the agent that it says (in the policy) we do get notified so we can add some funds into the account and she said, its not guaranteed.
Anyways, I lost 2K with this scam company. Please stay away and try with your bank or other authentic organisations.

If want to trade TRY OTHERS.

I invested A 238 buying a market and i lost 600 which I should lose normally what I invested only. But they took my other assets without my permission from the platform. Also they don’t have transactions history in AUD only they have in market numbers. I had other platform but this is the worst don’t even try unless you’re ready to lose all your capital.

Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worse and total scam

I will never ever use plus 500 again, every time i buy stock price fall and when account run out of fund price will start jumping up again, total scam

John Rogers

John RogersQueensland

Disgusting App

Disgusting app! Scam! Nothing but a hustle to build ur confidence, get you trading higher then swipes the lot. if i hadn't report them to (financialrecovery.tech),It could have been a total loss for me. All you get from support is a series of I told you so and arguing they are legit! No you didn’t tell me you could manipulate the chart to steal people’s money. Obvious ripoff! Scam! Scam! Scam!

Ali A.

Ali A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Scammed AU$10,000 on Plus500

I got scammed $10,000 dollars by Plus500. I placed 4 long position on Natural Gas and it was 5.802 within 2 hours it drop 1.089 it was impossible for Natural Gas to drop that much. I Ended up with margin calls. And when I lost all the positions and money the Natural Gas suddenly it headed over 5.9! I was shocked. I then find out, they scam people by making you think you are dealing with real trade, but actually all those numbers on Plus500 are ALL fake!! And when you open a position on their side they drop the price or raise it.

Please stay away from them, they will scam you.

max

max

Worst platform to "trade"

Incredibly high charges I said "trade" in quotes because this is not a trading platform this is betting platform, this is like gambling, however in a casino you have more chances. Incredible high charges, this is 50 ticks in the right direction to start making profit.

Avoid this crap, I have got nothing else to say.

Walter

WalterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scammers just wont go away

These scammers just wont leave me alone.
I get endless emails and text messages from them despite having unsubscribed from them 6 months ago.
They do not respond to emails and good luck trying to ring them.....you cant....they're number doesn't exist.
Unsubscribe me as I'll never deal with you again.
To all reading this review, steer clear of Plus500 - they are scammers that will steal your money.
Don't take my word for at....simply look at all the negative reviews.
Walter

Thomas

ThomasSydney, NSW

Shut this platform down

Government must shut platform down we all know it’s a scam so why do the governments allow them to continue to steal people’s money that is the question we must find out.

jacku01

jacku01South East Queensland, QLD

I think you’re right

I purchased Ripple crypto @ $1.20 odd per unit , incidentally I think crypto is a scam in it self!
With in a week or so it was at $0.80c roughly, I cashed it in.
It dropped to a about 25c, today within about 24 hrs its at 49c, don’t buy crypto currency, it’s a machine to steel money from people trying to have a go, and the rich are cashing in.
Just remember, every person that makes money from crypto many people lose.
Put your money on a horse, the odds are the same.

Scammers

These are scammers, no real trading, it is not an actual real time trading platform, they will make think you are making money in the first few days, then you lose, once you deposit more money then you lose it all, they make money from suckers because there is one born everyday, thousands of people trying 20 or 50 dollars, for Scam 500 is 100 % profit because they it all.

Coco

Coco

Perfect scam

They do not have a platform, they only steal money, no real trading, you will never make money, only loss, try it to see for yourself, it's a scam, avoid.

Cosmic

Cosmic

Perfect scam

This is a total scam, they make you feel you are trading, then you end up losing all your money, specially when you deposit more money, avoid these scammers, I don't know how they got registered this business may be as a gambling casino, because you will lose all your money, avoid avoid avoid.

Worse platform

Worse platform, extremely high charges, overnight hidden charges, false claims and very poor customer service. If they believe they can’t make money out of you they will stop you from taking new positions.

James

JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bonus dollars and Trader points...

Unbelievable! They offer a shady 120 dollar bonus when you deposit 400 dollars. But.....It will be added to your account once you reach 75 Trader points. To get 75 Trader points you need to open and risk a 1500 dollar position! Basically they lie to your face saying that if you deposit 400 dollars you will get a bonus of 120 dollars but ACTUALLY to receive the bonus you have to deposit more money and risk your money on opening positions worth 1500 dollars. Note that the Treader points are different on every stock - the Trader point table can be found here: https://www.plus500.com/Promotions/Bonus# .....I would like to also mention that they have hidden parasite fees like inactivity fee, holding fee etc.

Real scammers...watchout eveyone!!

After I have deposited money they blocked my account for no reasons . I got money back after 2 weeks thanks to afca. Stay way from these scammers as they have reveale all your confidential details with other hakers and continiusly hacking.. They hacked my email as well the same day i opend account. They have fake page just to show good review. No one write comment on thier page expect them!!!

Find out how Plus500 compares to other Online Forex / Share Trading Services

Rollover sucks buy or sell ... big scam

There is no roll over in any another cfd apps or website ad Plus500 grabbed my 4845aud during rollover .... stupid ceo [name removed] Plus500.... Not explaining me anything and not even contact me.... rollover sucks my all profit. Profit showing $4845 in positive ok but on net p/l showing negative.... I can’t withdraw that money I make from natural gas buy. I will fight to cancel their license from asic.

Peter from Melbourne

Peter from MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Transfered Money to them and they are not allocating it to my account

I followed all the instructions given by Plus500 when wanting to do a bank transfer to my account. Once they acknowledged receiving it they are not allocating it to my account despite them having all the evidence they have received it. They refuse to phone me and the live chat service is like talking to a tree.

Evan M.

Evan M.Sydney, NSW

Hidden fee's

Deposited some money which I didn't touch for a while. After returning back to start trading I noticed 2 'inactivity fee's' had been taken out. Nothing worse then a company which steals your money for no good reason!

It is 100% scam

I lost my $1000 in few hours. I'm gonna sue them and my lawyers team is working on it and have collected plenty of evidences. Its always play against you and prices are manipulated and modified always against you but market prices are different .They are cheating innocent people.

Leo B

Leo B

Hidden fees, beware!

Read the fine print, its really hard to find, but make sure you read the fees involved with holding trades overnight! The transparency is terrible. You advertise all the benefits big and put the risks in the smallest possible font.