Plus500

Plus500

1.2

Gregory M.

Gregory M.Hunter Region, NSW

Fake People use Plus500 to scam.

TracRefund also help me, Alot of scammers pretend to be trade managers from Plus500, I got scammed out of my money with promises of high yielding profit trade, But when i started getting profit, i was unable to withdraw.. I used [TracRefund.com] to recover funds from IG in the past.. And im glad they help get my initial deposit back from Plus500 as well

Ollie W.

Ollie W.New South Wales

Unfortunately my experience was Bad

Unfortunately, the real experiences details many issues such as losses due to an inability to close positions, log in issues, withdrawal issues even when accounts are fully verified and price manipulations. One time i wanted to withdraw $57,600 bitcoin, But no response, I don’t think plus500 is a scam, but individual use them as a platform to scam investors , practically had to hire a chargeback expert [TracRefund .com] Got my initial deposit back and I’m staying away.

CRO.44

CRO.44Sydney, NSW

Not much of a fan !!

Online Forex / Share Trading Services

Find out how Plus500 compares to other Online Forex / Share Trading Services

Brian Hamann

Brian HamannSydney, NSW

Can't recommend

Lost over 19,000 euro to these cons. Once I told them I needed to make a withdrawal, all kinds of funny stuff started happening to my account balance. They went as far as to lock me out, and apparently NO ONE knew anything about it. I threatened to call the police if I didn't get my money back. They just blew me off and blocked every number I called them with. Eventually had to scour the internet/yellow pages to find someone trustworthy to recover my funds and I suggest you do the same. A lot of posers posing to be recovery agents. I'm only writing this to warn others. Cheers..

Blowing my account with plus 500

I have lost my entire money through Plus500.
There is a website Giambronelaw who claims for get your money back but I’m considering it might be an impersonating website.
Has anyone have any experience get their money back?

andydevin80atgmaildotcom

I have been trading with this company fro over two years and when it was time to withdraw my money then went missing .I am open to share my experience and to also enlighten everyone on how i was able to recover my money from plus 500.