Plush Furniture NSW, Albury

Plush Furniture NSW, Albury

Service excellence

Christine at Albury Plush was more than happy to take back a lounge I ordered. Her empathy, expertise and assistance was more than I could have expected. I bought another.

Store LocationAlbury NSW
Mary L

Mary LSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service

Great customer service. I can't remember the name of the man that helped us choose a lounge but he was so helpful and honest. It made the world of difference

Store LocationNsw

Do not buy from Plush

I purchased a beautiful leather 3-seater and 2 recliners in 2016. After 4 years colour fade was apparent - on all seated areas at the seams, but 1 recliner has very bad colour fade/lift on the seated part and arm rest. I phoned Plush Albury who put me onto their customer care. [name removed] the leather doctor came out - they claim I have not cleaned my couch enough. Really??!! The report is not based on fact - they claim I have not purchased enough cleaning product over the 4 year period to exemplify appropriate cleaning - but they have no evidence of this. Buy elsewhere

Store LocationALBURY

HungryJaks

HungryJaksGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

Andrea from Albury store was wonderful on the phone when I ordered our (2nd) Melbourne lounge suite. Andrea took the time to work through the measurements, cross check my configuration and answer all my questions. All with a 'smile in her voice'. Thanks Andrea!

Erin

ErinMurray Region, NSW

Outstanding service

Came in with an idea of what I wanted. The sales rep Andrea was on the ball and very informative. Was an ease going over fabrics and couch configurations. Huan, the follow up rep from online was lovely to talk to and made finalising the transaction a great experience.

Beth C.

Beth C.Murray Region, NSW

Excellent follow up customer service

I attended the store to buy a couple of sofas or modular suite. Unfortunately, the customer service officers were busy with other staff but when I attended the counter, Andrea made time to find the information I was seeking and, although she was unable to give me a quote immediately, she promised to follow up with a phone call that afternoon. She called me in the afternoon and promptly emailed me a quote for the selected items. She ensured that I was aware of the current delivery delays of between 12-15 weeks. Hopefully, they won't be much longer than that but I have some confidence that Plush will be in touch should there be a problem. The follow up by Lisa after ordering the sofas online was also of a very high standard. Thank you Plush!

Store LocationAlbury, NSW
Catherine

CatherineMurray Region, NSW

Fantastic service

Admittedly I have not received my beautiful Santa Monica couch yet as I only ordered it today, so I can't comment on what I am yet to receive. However, if it is anything like what was on the show room floor I will be extremely delighted.
I can comment on the customer service we received from Tracey T at Plush Albury, she did an outstanding job. Tracey was so helpful, she handled our indecisiveness with tolerance and patience, which really gave us time to choose a product which we feel confident with. We can't wait until it arrives. Thank-you Tracey, we will definitely go back to Plush when we are in the market for a couch in future.

Loving the Cooper

We have just ordered the Cooper from Christina B at the Albury store. Christina allowed us time to sit in the lounges at plush and was very helpful in fabric selection and looking at pictures of our brand new house. Can't wait for our new lounge to be made.

Store LocationPlush Albury NSW
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Barney, we are so pleased to read of the service you received from Christine at our Plush Albury Showroom. It is great to hear of her assistance and we are sure she will enjoy reading your kind words.

Marjory M.

Marjory M.Sydney, NSW

Perfect example of great customer service

From the purchase at Alexandria store, to follow up of delivery with Robert and the delivery by Karl of KC2U, everything was perfect. Bought a modular couch in cayman pewter as a floor stock for 60% off. The staff gave us free delivery and 5 year warranty. Now that’s what you call customer service! Will definitely buy again from Plush and recommend it to family and friends.

Store LocationAlexandria
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Marjory, thank you for sharing on your overall Plush experience. We are thrilled hearing that our service from the showroom to delivery went beyond your expectations. Enjoy!

Find out how Plush Furniture NSW, Albury compares to other Furniture Shops

Very good service, friendly and knowledgeable.

- The store was easy to navigate and the sale staff was very professional and friendly;
- The range was very good;
- Just satisfied with the quality. Our recliners failed within months of receiving it. The frame arrived bent and the motor eventually started to play up because of this. The repair service was excellent , although we had to wait over a month for it to be organised.
- We didn't have to assemble it. The delivery staff were good.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Ricardo, thank you for sharing on your experience with Plush. It is a pleasure to read of the good service you received in our Showroom and upon delivery. Looking forward to your next visit!

Pam

PamWangaratta

Love my lounge but very disappointed in after sales service

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Pam, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear of your experience to date but would like to thank you for your receptiveness in resolving the situation.

Sally Bulle

Sally BulleMurray Region, NSW

The best furniture service and product in Albury - by a country mile!

Christine provided exceptional service in assisting my parents in choosing furniture for their lounge room. It took quite some time to select the style and colour and at no time did we feel rushed or misunderstood. Christine answered all our questions with great professionalism, honesty and knowledge. Our experience at Plush Albury was next level!

Jimbob

JimbobMurray Region, NSW

Extremely satisfied and happy

checked out all nearby furniture stores and decided on lounge suite on the Plush web site.
Went into the store in Albury and found the exact suite we were looking for and the right colour. Sat on it and immediately knew that this was the one for our home.
Talked to Rashka the sales lady who was extremely helpful, ordered the lounge and when it arrived before time it was installed by the Plush guys and they also took away our old suite. Very helpful.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback. We are so pleased to hear that you found your perfect fit at our Albury Showroom and that you are enjoying your new sofa earlier than expected!

Travis

TravisMurray Region, NSW

A Great Shopping Experience

A Warm & Welcoming Shopping Experience, A Great Well Presented Selection of Sofas, Modulars & Furnishings. Christine Was Super Helpful Throughout The Selection Process, Demonstrating Clear And Concise Product Knowledge & Advice, Whilst Respecting The Time & Space Required To Feel & Select A High Quality, Super Comfortable Sofa Combination. Thankyou To Christine & The Plush Team.

Store LocationAlbury NSW

Carlton leather sofa

Just like to say that Plush has a fantastic team of girls at the Albury store. Andrea, Christine, Heather and Maxine were extremely helpful and patient with me as I took forever to choose the right coloured leather. Thankyou all. Cheers, Janet.

Store LocationAlbury nsw

Excellent service

A wide range of sofas on display. Prompt attention from Maxine and no attempt to influence my decisions on what I was interested in. When returning the following day after doing measurements at home, Christine was efficient ordering my sofas and explaining all the paperwork. Looking forward to 2 new beautiful leather sofas.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Virginia, Thank you for taking the time to share such wonderful feedback on your experience at our Plush Albury Showroom. We are sure Christine and the Plush Albury team will be pleased reading your kind words.

Patient and informative service at Albury Plush

Thank you Christine for being so helpful. Lovely sofas with flexible options. We were given sample to take home and help with our decisions in selecting a sofa. Thanks again

Store LocationPlush Albury
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Caitlin, thank you for sharing on your experience with our Plush Albury Showroom. We are so pleased to hear Christine was able to assist you throughout the process and look forward to passing on your kind words.
Plush Think Sofas

Excellent sales assistance from Huan!

Just ordered the Uptown Modular through Huan and service could not have been simpler or more informative. Can’t wait to receive my lounge!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Alana, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Huan from our online showroom. We are so pleased to read about Huan's service and look forward to passing on your kind words. Warm regards, Plush Think Sofas

Excellent customer service

Would just like to compliment your Online Customer service agent Huan Wang for her outstanding service in assisting us in choosing our new lounge. Huan was went above and beyond to assist us with our choice and Plush Furniture is very fortunate to have such a delightful, helpful and informed employee. We ended up visiting your Albury store and once again assisted by another helpful employee Jaqui M, Jacqui was extremely knowledgeable and so pleasant in choosing the most beautiful leather lounge....can't wait for it to arrive. Thank you PLUSH
Pamela

Excellent Customer Service

We purchased a sofa from the Albury store and Katarina was very helpful and patient with our many questions. Never at any time did we feel we were being "sold to", just informed and guided through the options available. We are very happy with our purchase and cant wait for it to be delivered.