Plush Furniture NSW, Alexandria

Plush Furniture NSW, Alexandria

MM A

MM ASydney, NSW

Made choosing a sofa so easy

Hadn’t shopped at Plush before and found Josh at Alexandria to be most helpful about deciding on style and fabric. He listened, gave useful advice, and nothing was too much trouble. A pleasant and efficient service that made a great impression and we’re looking forward to soon receiving great sofas as well!

Adrian

AdrianSydney, NSW

A personable service is a memorable service...

Having been fairly underwhelmed and disillusioned with the lack of customer service in the first 5 stores we went to in the centre, we were extremely impressed with Molly from Plush. Absolutely wonderful lady!
We were given all the right information in a friendly and considered manner and when we went back to purchase the couch the next day and she wasn't there, we couldn't get much help/service from the other guys there so we left and decided to call back the next day and speak to her again so our purchase was positive the whole way through. Molly is great - highly reccomended.

Great customer service

We recently purchased a new modular couch from Plush Alexandria. We'd done our research prior to entering the store but still had a few questions. Josh was very helpful to answer these questions plus offering useful advice regarding the type of material to get for our couch. I would definitely recommend Plush Alexandria for your furniture needs.

Fantastic Customer Service

Fantastic customer service at the Alexandria store by Robert the manager. He was very informative and helpful, even allowed us to take a fabric sample to a nearby shop to ensure it matched to the dining furniture we were looking to purchase. Robert was thorough in asking questions to best understand our delivery needs. Can't wait to receive our Hudson.

Great service and showroom

Chris at Alexandria was really helpful, friendly and informative. He provided us with the details we needed to make our purchase. We can’t wait for our Felix leather lounges and ottoman to arrive! Thank you Chris!

Meliss Roberts

Meliss RobertsSydney, NSW

Best experience!

I had the most wonderful experience in Alexandria. Chris was so warm and informative, made me feel as though I could be really confident in my choices. Bring on delivery day!

Telle M.

Telle M.Sydney, NSW

Great service by Josh from Alexandria store

Josh was great. Straight up front with answers to pricing, sorted out delivery and very helpful answering questions. No fuss sale and I trusted he was doing his best to provide me with something I was looking for. Great easy going and hassle free. A positive experience with plush.

Customer service

Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Love your Heston lounge. Wanted to buy. Needed some customer service and it was non existent. Very disappointed. As the service in store was so poor I would also be concerned about on going care after lounge was purchased.

Francis C

Francis CSydney, NSW

My wife and I decided to go to Plush Alexandria to have a ‘look n feel’ of recliners we were interested in at their website. Not only were we happy with the demo recliners meeting our expectations of the design and workmanship, but it was Josh’s great assistance during our queries that definitely made an impact in our decision to purchase the furniture. We’re excited to have it delivered soon.

Find out how Plush Furniture NSW, Alexandria compares to other Furniture Shops

Great customer service and product

We ordered from Chris Papandreas in the Alexandria store a short time back. The entire process was smooth. Chris was very helpful. He helped us pick the right product for us, and explained the manufacturing and delivery process. The delivery team was fantastic, and the product itself is good quality and comfortable. Very happy with our purchase.

CTT

CTTSydney, NSW

Thanks Molly for your excellent service!

We had a great time picking our Santa Monica petite couch
Molly was helpful, engaging and fun, we felt that we were important customers and that she took the time to work with us to choose the perfect fabric

Anthony57

Anthony57Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Molly was so lovely and really knows her stuff. Molly took the time to discuss fabric and style and I really can’t praise her enough. I have my own business and that’s exactly what I want out of my employees.
Thanks again Molly, what a pleasant experience.

Fantastic service

After months of searching for the right fit, we were pleasantly surprised with the quality of the lounges compared to other manufacturers. Josh was extremely helpful with his knowledge of the product and gave us some really good pointers in making our choice. Keep up the great work.

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

Great store

Great store with lots of high quality choice . Also the sales people were very knowledgeable and helpful while not being pushy . Store very well laid out and plenty of parking .

Store LocationAlexandria , Sydney
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Brilliant customer service ... very excited about my long deliberated purchase !

Excellent experience after being overwhelmed by previous attempts at purchase elsewhere. Chair is exactly what I want, and Josh’s helpful advice was much sort after, and appreciated. He helped me ‘see the forest for the trees!’

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Fantastic experience

A fantastic experience when purchasing a new lounge at Plush Furniture today.

Robert, the manager was very helpful. Spent a lot of time with us discussing which lounge would suit us.

Very happy with our choice of the Dane Modular.

Thanks for your help.
David

Rebecca

RebeccaSydney, NSW

Wonderful customer service !!

Wonderful experience today at the Alexandria Plush Sofas with Josh. Great customer service from the start! Josh really helped me navigate through my first ever sofa purchase. Would definitely recommend!

StellaSydney, NSW

Exceptional Staff Mollie and the Scotchman

Exceptional service
Wonderful lady ‘ Mollie’
Help with everything from making sure it would get in the door to choose if leather
You are amazing person
Waiting for my sofa was worth the wait in finding a person to help like u

Stella

Plush Alexandria is the place to go
Need a sofa see Molly she will look after you and the Scotch man is there to help make your dreams come true
Thank you for such positive customer service

Amazing service from Josh, Alexandria store

Bought a new couch from Plush. The service in the store was outstanding as I had lots of questions to ask about fabric/ wear and tear and use. Josh was our sales assistant and was helpful answering all my questions and helping make the right choices.

Store Locationalexandria nsw

Service from Robert.

We made our first purchase from Plush. The store is very inviting with great lighting to view products. We dealt with Robert who allow time without ANY pressure to buy. We would recommend Plush & Robert.