Plush Furniture NSW, Auburn
Listing monitored by Plush Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (27)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (16) · Not as advertised (7)
Nina W
Nina WIllawarra, NSW

Big Shout Out to Hai at Auburn Plush

I came into Auburn Plush thinking I knew what I wanted, but thanks to Hai’s expert knowledge & wonderful service I left purchasing the lounge that I really needed!!
Under his direction and expertise I was able to select the perfect leather, colour, configuration and accent chair.
We are thrilled with our Dixon chaiselounge & Darby chair perfect for a difficult space !!
This is our second purchase from Plush !! Wonderful quality & customer service with excellent delivery and installation !!!

Amazingly helpful and friendly

Manami was very friendly and so helpful to answer all of my questions and was patient with me to make the right choice. Thank you Manami, I appreciate your helpfulness and efforts.

Gill N.
Gill N.Sydney, NSW

Great product and excellent customer service!

Very helpful staff. Good advice (not just pushing the sale). Very happy with our choice and hoping it lasts as long as our last Plush lounge (sadly retiring after nearly 20 years with a busy family!)

Plush Think SofasPlush Furniture
Nina S.
Nina S.Sydney, NSW

Auburn Showroom Manager: Christine Phan

Jonathan C.
Jonathan C.Sydney, NSW

Love our couch, was scared by bad reviews

Samantha Bishara
Samantha BisharaSydney, NSW

Love my new lounges!

Absolutely in love with my new couches! Christine from Auburn was a pleasure to work with. There’s a mark left from the delivery guys and just waiting for that to be fixed otherwise I’m totally stoked with the look and feel! Thank you!

Bass
Bass Sydney, NSW

Excellent costumer service

We visited plush furniture auburn store looking for sofas to our living area. after we made the decision 3 month later they arrived but we weren’t happy with the lounge.
We went back to auburn store and the manager at auburn store was a very nice lady and very helpful and gave us a choice of full refund or exchange but we decided to exchange and they were happy to do it.
Highly recommended

Ruvani Sathar
Ruvani Sathar

Excellent Customer Service by Hai Le

Hai Le provided us with commendable service. He found out our requirements and guided us through our options without being overly pushy and salesman like!
His communication was clear and mannerisms warm and friendly.
We ordered 2 leather sofas ( 1 a sofa bed) and look forward to receiving them in a few weeks.
Thank you Hai. You made a positive difference and was certainly instrumental in making a sale for Plush.

Zubi Rabbi
Zubi RabbiSydney, NSW

Good range of product, excellent service

I have visited Auburn store after invest lot of time online. They have so many range of sofa and chairs. The salesperson served me was Christine. She had in depth knowledge on each product. She guided me to choose the right product suitable for my needs. I am waiting for my products to be delivered.

Miranda Lee
Miranda LeeSydney, NSW

First time to Plush Auburn. We met Christine who introduced us patiently and professionally. She explained all details which help us a lot. We finally made the decision to buy the sofa. We will introduce our friends to this shop.

Kashif A.
Kashif A.Sydney, NSW

Staff review

We met with staff member Hai Le who help and assist us in a very professional way.He was very informative about product knowledge.He was very pleasant, patient and polite.His guidance and knowledge will bring us back to this week to buy the sofa.

Lilo
LiloSydney, NSW

Customer service

Bought my sofa from auburn store today with the help of the beautiful Christine. She was extremely informative, patient and pleasant to deal with. Her service alone would bring me back to plush! Looking forward to receiving my new lounge.

SAnne
SAnneSydney, NSW

Looked at sofa beds with Christine. She demonstrated the mechanism and explained options, I chose a fabric sample and received a quote. All very easy, Christine was knowledgeable and very helpful. Decided to purchase later that day and Manami took the order. Professional and polite all round.

Mehnaaz M.Sydney, NSW

Very upset with the delivery

I spent 5000$ on a coach from plush. The delivery was horrific. They didn’t bring all the legs and my couch is now sitting in my lounge room with no legs in packaging waiting for them to get back to me. Customer service didn’t get back to me either!! I’m soo upset and disappointed esp having paid alot of money for the product

RJJ
RJJSydney, NSW

Awesome service and products

Purchased a lounge from Plush and was served by Andrew. Customer service, knowledge of the product was fantastic and Andrew was super friendly and welcoming. I'd recommend this store go anyone.