Plush Furniture QLD, Aspley

Plush Furniture QLD, Aspley

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (52)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (74%) · Not as advertised (26%)

Gill

GillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service at the shop

We were not sure what we were looking for but Bijoy was extremely helpful by showing all the different options and colours. There was no pressure and spent a lot of time to make sure we got what we wanted. Went back a couple of days later to change the colour and was given a sample to take home with us which was great as we were changing our decor too.

Store LocationPlush Aspley Queensland

Chris Mac

Chris MacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product, friendly service

We were lucky enough to be served by Judith at Plush Aspley when we were on the look out for a new sofa. She was extremely knowledgeable about all the products, different leathers, colours, etc. and she was extremely patient when my hubby changed his mind about a dozen times. Finally settling on a beautiful Leroy sofa. We look forward to receiving it soon and would definitely visit Judith again if we need another sofa and would recommend her to our friends.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Great service by all involved.

The Aspley store was well laid out and offered a great variety of sofas for us to choose from. Meryl was increcibly helpful and patient, and offered us advice without being pushy. We are very satisfied with our purchase would recommend this store. Make sure you ask for Meryl!

Store LocationAspley Qld
Lyn

LynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service and I got my perfect lounge

Meryl at the Aspley store greeted me, listened to my needs, directed me to relevant lounges in well set out showroom and gave me time to try out and decide style.
Quality is great and style/size fits perfectly. Thanks to Meryl and follow up phone calls it’s a great fit for me and I won’t have trouble getting it into my unit. Excellent service.

Narelle

NarelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Choice made easy.

We were greeted by Meryl in a friendly manner and we told her our needs. She knows the products well and was very patient so it was easy to make a decision. We ordered a sofa a few weeks again so haven’t received it yet, hopefully it comes in the time frame. Looking forward to it!

Paula

PaulaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service by Judith and Bijoy, Aspley Store. We were greeted when we walked in by a friendly face.

The store was spacious and easy to get around. The products were displayed well and they offer a large range of fabric / leather colours and different qualities.
Both staff members, Judith and Bijoy at the Aspley store, were welcoming and accommodating without being pushy.
We haven’t received our new lounge as yet but are looking forward to it and hope it is everything it says it will be.

Store LocationAspley, Qld

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really enjoy our sofa.

Bijoy at Aspley was very good at helping us choose our sofa. Now that we have received it we are very happy. It is really comfortable and their service from buying to installation was first class.

Store LocationAspley Plush

Tina

TinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful customer service from Tamara made the sale

Store LocationPlush Aspley
MCB

MCBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Could not fault plush Aspley!

Bijoy was a pleasure to deal with and helped us with everything we needed - his communication was great! The store was inviting and easy to find the lounge we found online. Thanks plush Aspley!

Sharon

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful lounge, great service

The lounge is good looking, well built and beautifully designed. Being able to configure it to suit our needs was amazing. Meryl was knowledgable and extremely helpful. A credit to your store

Store LocationAspley Qld

Excellent service

Meryl greeted me as soon as I entered the store. She showed me a range of sofas to meet my needs. She allowed me time to browse but was readily available to answer my questions. Styles, fabrics and prices were discussed. I was given written quotes and delivery times. I returned 2 days later to place my order and Meryl was very thorough in explaining everything from delivery, fabric care, Plush Shield fabric protection etc. I was very happy with my experience at Plush Aspley and will recommend to friends.

Peter and vi

Peter and viSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tamara was great

sales girl was very knowledgeable about the products and helped us to choose our 2 new sofas, we are very happy with the service we received & cant wait till they arrive. We are looking forward to our purchase, we purchased on our daughters recommendation. Tamara was the best,very helpful and attentive

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Peter & Vi, thank you for your kind words. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Tamara and the Aspley Team.

Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Thanks to Meryl at Aspley for her time and patience while choosing our new sofas. She was very knowledgeable and helpful with colours and the layout for the modular sofa we picked. Very excited on our purchase.

hynesy5

hynesy5South East Queensland, QLD

2new lounges for Team Hynes

Meryl was very knowledgeable about the products and helped us to choose our 2 new sofas, we are very happy with the service we received & cant wait till they arrive

Melbourne Sofa

Thank you Judith at Plush, Aspley for looking after me with my recent purchase. You were thorough and gracious with your time. Cannot wait to see my Melbourne sofa in my new home.

Andrea

AndreaSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING !!!!

Absolutely amazing experience at Plush Aspley - would 100% recommend a vist to anyone looking for a quality lounge. Meryl the Showroom Manager talked us through step by step and was an absolute pleasure to buy from - she was not at all pushy and extremely helpful.

Sofa has now arrived and it is AMAZING - love it so much !!!!!!

Kristie Metcalfe

Kristie MetcalfeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding product and customer service

Meryl at the Aspley showroom was amazing and made the whole process fun and exciting. Couches are incredibly beautiful and super comfortable. Even the delivery and installation exceeded my expectations. I would 100% recommended Meryl and the entire plush range to everyone I meet, you will not be disappointed

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationAspley, QLD

Ken H

Ken HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Recliner

Explained to Bijoy what I was after / price range. Was shown a 2 seater electric recliner in the clearance section. Extremely happy with product / price, service from Bijoy was excellent and delivery went well. Thanks Bijoy and Plush.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Ken H, Thank you for taking the time to leave such wonderful feedback on your Plush experience. We look forward to sharing your kind words with Bijoy and the Aspley team.

Charlotte H

Charlotte H

Love my new sofa

We recently received delivery of our new plush sofa and we are thrilled. From the exceptional service received by Tamara in the Aspley store assisting us to choose the right sofa through to product delivery from the funny and friendly delivery drivers we can honestly say it has been a genuinely positive experience purchasing from Plush. The delivery drivers unpackaged the sofa, set it in the perfect position, connected it to our power supply and took the packaging away with them all in an efficient time frame. The sofa looks amazing and is of a very high quality. I would highly recommend purchasing from Plush. This is our second time purchasing a sofa from Plush as the products and service is fabulous.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

danny c.

danny c.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

Fantastic service from start to finish. Sofa arrived bang on time and was really pleased with the final result . Would like to thank Mr Bijoy for the smooth process of purchasing the sofa. Would highly recommend .

Store LocationPlush Aspley
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Danny, Welcome to the Plush Family! Wonderful to hear you have received delivery and are now enjoying your stunning new sofa. We are sure Bijoy will enjoy reading your kind words.