Plush Furniture QLD, Aspley
Listing monitored by Plush Furniture

Liz
LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Service and Products

Methyl looked after us and made us feel very welcome. Her knowledge and advice was invaluable and she showed us the showroom displaying a huge range of lounges. She guided us towards products according to our needs and allowed us time to think about the many choices available. We have not experienced outstanding customer service like this for a long time. Meryl explained all details carefully so that we fully understood the process and the product. We are excited about our purchase and can’t wait to receive our beautiful, high quality lounge. We felt that Meryl was genuinely excited about our purchase too. We highly recommend Plush Furniture and an exceptional saleswoman in Meryl.

Dale Watson
Dale WatsonSydney, NSW

Excellent service, Great products

Great sales experience with excellent service at Plush Aspley. I highly recommend the team! Merely provided great advice and knew her product! Pleasure to deal with her and the team!

Brad
BradSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bijoy is the sole reason I bought there

The sales rep Bijoy is a credit to the store, he was knowledgeable, friendly and not aggressive about closing the sale, he kept me informed through the process and was the deciding factor for taking my business to plush.
Unfortunately, when I contacted the store and did not speak to bijoy, I found the service disinterested and dismissive of my concerns and told me to take up my questions with their warranty department, even before I was properly able to explain my concerns.

Great customer service

We were really happy with the service we received from David at Aspley. He took the time to answer all of our questions and show us the different leather options. He also made sure it was the leather most suitable for people with pets after we'd mentioned having a cat. Really appreciated his attention to detail and friendly service.

Fantastic experience

Bijoy from the Aspley store was outstanding! Very interactive & thorough with his assistance. Made it a pleasure to purchase in store.

RandM
RandMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would highly recommend

The store was well set out, making it easier to look at different options. We were very surprised to see and hear about the range of products available. The quality of the leather was beautiful.
We were extremely happy with the service that we received from Meryl. We were not sure what configuration or colour to choose and Meryl posed some very helpful questions to us to make this decision easier. She explained the Plush process really well, making our purchase very stress free - so much in fact we purchased two sofas on the day!

Great Service and Friendly, Professional Advice at Aspley Store

I would like to say thank you so much to Bijoy at the The Plush Aspley Store (Home Maker Centre). Friendly from the moment I walked into the store and all during the shopping experience. Highly professional, knowledgeable and patient with all my questions.

Bijoy made it easy when it came time to choosing my new lounge sofa and ottoman. Thank you Bijoy and Plush Aspley for making my shopping experience easy, relaxed and enjoyable.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

A review on my experience attending the Aspley Store. On attendance I was greeted promptly by Meryl who initially pointed me in the right direction. After settling on a style of couch, Meryl was quick to assist and was extremely knowledgeable. She assisted in custom making a particular couch and was extremely helpful when choosing a fabric type and colour. She was friendly, professional and a wonderful sales consultant. Very happy with the service and the end product. Head to Aspley Plush and Meryl will take good care of you.

Chris S
Chris SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly and knowledgeable

Bijoy helped me find a great Ottoman and was very helpful and very forthcoming with advice to help me make a decision. Without Bijoy's assistance and willingness to help, I probably would have left the store empty-handed.

Perfect service!

Thank you to Bijoy at Plush Aspley! Fantastic service in store, on the day of purchase, as well as great communication throughout the entire process. Bijoy helped work out delivery, including checking sofas could be delivered via stairwell or balcony. Bijoy was patient and helpful throughout the entire process, and of course the couches are gorgeous too! Very happy,
Tonia Holmes

Outstanding service

Tamara from Aspley spoke to me by video link (due to covid) showing and explaining details of sofa and she followed up by phoning a few times to explain deposit, delivery etc. Tamara was polite, friendly and professional. Cannot wait to get my new cameo sofa.

Jen
JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

Big thanks to Meryl at Aspley. Excellent service, highly recommend dropping in to see her. Listened to what my requirements were.

JRS
JRS

Great product & customer service

We recently bought a Berlin modular sofa in leather from the clearance section of Plush Aspley. David was excellent with answering my questions on the phone initially then in person. Plus David spoke with Bijoy who organised a great clearance price for us. Very happy all round with the comfy product & customer service. Also was very happy to have been able to buy a floor stock couch which didn’t smell too “new” (“new” smells trigger migraines for me) Thanks

New couch coming soon

Both David (Saturday/Sunday) and Tamara (Monday) provided courteous and informative service. We are confident that as a result of their assistance we have chosen a suitable product.

Store LocationAspley
Kate H.
Kate H.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Customer Service & Product Knowledge

Thank you Meryl and the team at Plush Aspley for the incredible customer service while we were in store. Your friendly manner, helpfulness and product knowledge was flawless. We enjoyed our in store time and can not wait for our plush lounges to arrive. Would highly recommend Plush for its service, quality, fabric selections and comfort. We appreciated your amazing service and will recommend you to family and friends.