Plush Furniture QLD, Fortitude Valley

Plush Furniture QLD, Fortitude Valley

Outstanding Service...and with a Smile!

Thanks to Jessica from the Fortitude Valley store, we have successfully and excitedly ordered our new beautiful Plush Lush couch ! Jess made the ordering process easy and relaxed for us! Its an investment and wasn't a rushed decision for us, but was made easier with so much information given and explained. We can't wait till our new couch arrives!! Eeeek!

M and M

M and MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Sales Service Extremely Happy.

Today I purchased another piece of furniture to go with my recent purchase of a Park Avenue Sofa which is with out a doubt the most comfortable lounge I have ever owned. The quality of the leather and the quality of the actual framing is second to none. I would also like to point out how Sandra from the Valley store is switched on and is a very pleasant lady to deal with, so for that I thank-you sincerely Sandra.

Kindest Regards
Michael

Store LocationFortitude Valley - Brisbane

Very helpful service

Sandra was extremely helpful in assisting us with our selection of a Jansen Sofa. The delivery went smoothly and the delivery men even put protectors on the bottom of the legs as we have wooden floors. Unfortunately, AND IT WAS TOTALLY OUR MISCALCULATION, we misjudged one side of the set-up and needed to order another piece. Sandra and Sidney were very informative of the related issues (regarding dye lot variations) and obviously communicate well with each other as it didn't seem to matter who we spoke to when we rang - they knew what was going on. We were also able to purchase the new piece at the discounted price offered at original purchase.
Lovely team to deal with.

Store LocationFortitude Valley, Brisbane
Furniture Shops

Find out how Plush Furniture QLD, Fortitude Valley compares to other Furniture Shops

twotigers156342

twotigers156342South East Queensland, QLD

Studio ModularSofa Option

Visited the shop in Fortitude Valley for the first time looking for new recliners for our new house. We had some special requirements reference size, as we are downsizing to a smaller house. We also had to have a manual operation intstead of electric motor.
We can only say the the girls who attended to us on the day and following, on the phone were nothing but very professional and attentive to all our requirements.
Nothing was any trouble and both Sidney & Sandra were a delite to deal with and made our purchase a very pleasent experience. We highly recommend Plush both for quality and service.

Store LocationFortitude Valley, Brisbane
Tareq H.

Tareq H.

awesome sales experience

Jessica, from the Fortitude Valley showroom was very helpful and awesome to deal with, we loved the sales experience, would recommend plush to anyone looking for excellent quality furniture specially if you are going for a motorized one

Monika K

Monika KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Westcoast couch

I bought a L shaped west coast couch ah year back. Costed me 2900 including product care. When you try it in the store it’s heavenly comfortable. Out came after 13 weeks of order. Within couple of months the backPart of the chaise in the couch Started sunking. And theMoment you the base starts pushing it outward as it’s not stitched to the frame. The frame is not broken but definitely something wrong. Never buy it. Waste of money.

Store LocationFortitude valley

Always good friendly service

I visited 3 different stores altogether and always found the staff very friendly and helpful with a wide range of lounges to choose from. I went to the Fortitude Valley store knowing what I wanted and Sidney helped with choosing the colour. She showed us how easily the sofa bed worked and explained features of what I had ordered. I will not receive my furniture until mid-late October but after talking to Sidney I have every confidence that it will be exactly what I wanted.

Store LocationFortitude Valley, Qld
Jessica

JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy with our sofa purchase!

Thank you very much to Amy and Sandra from the Plush Fortitude Valley showroom! They helped my husband and I find the perfect sofa! Special thanks to Amy who helped us with the difficult choice of selecting a fabric colour for our new sofa, which we nearly ended up ordering in the wrong colour after looking at some options online (take the swatches home trust me!). Thanks also for helping us make sure our new sofa fit in our house! The customer service we received was excellent and we are so pleased with our purchase, which we will enjoy for many years to come.

Kat R.

Kat R.South East Queensland, QLD

Service was Great!

We were served by Sandra at the Fortitude Valley store and she was fantastic. So patient and really helped us achieve the right outcome for our living room. I liked the attention to detail making sure it would all fit in the space and the doorway. Nothing seemed and issue and service was top notch.

Geoff

GeoffDarling Downs, QLD

Fantastic Service

We recently purchased a modular lounge from Plush Furniture's Fortitude Valley Store. We received fantastic service from Sidney who expertly guided us through all available configurations and colour choices. Sidney was never pushy and was incredibly patient (we visited the store three times before deciding). Thank you Sidney, we can't wait to get our beautiful new lounge.

Straddy

StraddyBrisbane

Great Sales Service

We recently visited the Fortitude Valley Store where the Store Manager, Sandra, assisted us with the selection of an Austin sofa corner suite.
She was strong product knowledge and was very helpful.
We have paid the deposit and hope that the end product and delivery are of the same standard as the sales process.

Dave and Nichole

Dave and NicholeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exemplar service, thrilled with our purchase

It was a pleasure to visit the Fortitude Valley store and be assisted by Sandra, who spent so much time going over every detail until we settled on the perfect purchase. She took such care with making sure everything would be perfect, and we can't wait until our sofas arrive and we can enjoy many family movie nights in absolute comfort.

Amy M.

Amy M.South East Queensland, QLD

Buying a sofa was a wonderful experience

Sidney was incredible at helping us buy our perfect sofa. We had shopped at various stores before plush, but Sidney’s customer service was second to none. So very impressed and cannot wait to enjoy our sofa.

Katie

KatieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jess from the fortitude valley store was fantastic. Explained everything about the sofa we purchased and was not at all pushy for a sale. We had to take the kids with us and she kept them busy with a toy whilst she took us through all the details of the sofa. It was a good experience. Thank you Jess

Store LocationFortitude valley
Jen

JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

Thank you Sidney! We knew which Sofa we wanted, and appreciated the extra customer service given to us. All the details regarding our purchase were clearly explained.
The store is well set up, there are clear reminders regarding social distancing and hand sanitiser was readily available. I happily recommend Sidney and the other staff member at Plush Fortitude Valley.

Store LocationFortitude Valley Queensland

Happy experience

Sandra at the Fortitude Valley store was extremely helpful, patient and knowledgeable. She gave us leather samples so that it was easier for us to see the colour match on site. Sandra was friendly, but also professional and certainly made our job of choosing a lounge suite much easier. Now we can't wait for our lounge suit to arrive!! Thank you Sandra!

Store LocationFortitude Valley QLD
Jeanette

JeanetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Knowledge of product

I was attended to by Sidney at the Valley location She was attentive, knowledgeable, courteous and never at any stage was she pushey. Her knowledge of the product was exemplary. Thanks Sidney for your amazing assistance. I look forward to receiving my sofa. Less than 12 weeks if possible. Joking but would be good

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Sarah

SarahQueensland

Sofa purchase

I dealt with Sandra at the Fortitude Valley Store and she was very knowledgeable and patient in helping me decide what lounge to purchase. Finally decided today and Sandra, Dawn (who originally took my phone enquire) made my experience very special. Would highly recommend purchasing from Plush Fortitude Valley!

Tanya S

Tanya SCentral Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Service

We dealt with Sandra from the Fortitude Valley store. She was extremely helpful and went over and above helping us to arrange our order. In the end we worked out it was best to order from the Townsville store as it was closer to where we lived but Sandra still organised it all for us even though she wouldn't be getting any commission from the sale. Our lounge hasn't arrived yet but I wanted to commend Sandra for outstanding service.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationWe visited Fortitude Valley but ended up purchasing from Townsville as we live in Mackay

Helpful and accommodating

Very happy with the range of quality furniture available. Texture and colour swatches for each piece of furniture were especially useful. Jessica was especially helpful and understanding, offering advice about tone, texture, matching furniture and short and long term care.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationFortitude Valley BRISBANE.