Plush Furniture SA, Mile End

Plush Furniture SA, Mile End

Corrina

CorrinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really Helpful

Found the service to be excellent, it wasn't rushed or pushy, just helpful and informative. Upfront about delivery times and made the ordering process easy and fast. I haven't received my product yet, but the range they had was decent, and better than I had expected to be honest

Store LocationMile End Plush
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Most amazing customer service!

From the moment I stepped in the doors, I was greeted by the lovely and very knowledgeable Grant, who walked me through the showroom and helped me immensely with choosing a sofa to perfectly suit my needs.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationMile end

Unhappy Customer SA

Unhappy Customer SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

West Coast Sofa Material - Don't Buy

Had a West Coast Sofa, delivered less than 6 month ago. The material is appalling in the level of peeling, requiring to be "shaved" daily so not to look a 5years old, which was not advised at time of purchase.

On contact to plush service department has been told this is acceptable and normal, and who's maintenance suggestions have been do not sit on the couch with jeans, tracksuit pants, use cushions or rugs ! Currently awaiting further responses - as the seem surprised that I do accept this as satisfactory resolution!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationMile End
Amy

AmyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So thankful to have made the trip.

After months of deliberation, I took a trip across town to purchase a couch. In contrast to a lot of stores, walking into Plush I was given my own space to have a look around, but not for long enough that I felt neglected. Grant took his time with helping me decide, leaving me to mull over prices, fabrics and structure over the course of a half hour. I felt comfortable and listened to, having him take my needs on board and adjust his advice to reflect them, rather than chasing that higher price point. I'm very excited to have the couch delivered in a few weeks.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationMile End

Don't buy from Plush!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationMile End SA

Excellent customer service

We decided to buy our two sofas from PLUSH as the customer service was very professional but with a genuine touch. Delivery went really smoothly from the phone calls about delivery to the final delivery of the sofas.
Thank you Ash and Jason for your friendly but professional manner, from accessing the best way to get the sofas into the area through to the final setup of the sofas. They were very helpful and attentive throughout.

Pete

PeteAdelaide

OMG..!! Customer Service...

Superb customer service

Delivery of furniture

I recently had a delivery of furniture. I was overly impressed with the help & assistance offered to me by the delivery drivers Jason & Ross. They assisted over & above with helping me remove an old lounge suite & were most cautious & considerate.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Heather, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. We are so happy to hear that you have received your beautiful new Plush sofa which we hope you enjoy and we look forward to your next visit.
Warm regards,
Plush Think Sofas

Longe suite delivery

Rob and Jason delivered my lounge suite today - they were on time, courteous, quick and customer focussed . Their service was excellent. They had to carry the longe around the houses to the front as it wouldn’t fit through my back door but there was no complaint. They just got on with the job.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Lee, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. We are so happy to hear that you have received your beautiful new Plush sofa which we hope you enjoy and we look forward to your next visit.
Warm regards,
Plush Think Sofas

Jessie

JessieAdelaide

Everything went smoothly and as promised.

Grant was the perfect sofa specialist. He knew his product, he listened and gave me the time and space I needed to make my choice. Thank you to Rob and Owen for delivery and setting up the sofa for me. An extra thank you to Rob for his attention to detail and making sure I was happy. The new sofa is the perfect fit both in size and comfort.

Sam

SamAdelaide

From store to our floor

The store staff were unbelievable. And to Rob and Ash who delivered, unwrapped, took all the packaging and was so so careful navigating their way into our home, thank you.

Perfect delivery

Rob / Chris, dropped the sofa off down a long tight hallway in a newly painted house and didnt leave a mark.

Connected it all up, took all the packaging.

On time, in and out quickly. Done

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Outstanding Customer Service from Huan!

Huan's customer service is second to none! She was so helpful on the phone with my order and went out of her way to explain all aspects of my on-line purchase. It is a rarity to have such enthusiasm about the products sold and she was very knowledgable. Can't wait to snuggle up on our new chair!

Service

From the time I walked in the service was outstanding. We were given all the information we needed with no pressure.
Ash and Owen dropped off the product in line with all of the corrospondence I received. They also put it together for me before they left.

Great work!

Plush online (Larissa)

It was a very simple process making my purchase online. Latisha was very approachable and answered my many questions in an always pleasant manor.

Darren

DarrenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Warranty Claim on Faulty Product.

Kate W

Kate WMildura

Customer service was amazing!

I recently ordered a Snuggle Chair. I’m not near a showroom so I enquired about the chair online. Huan was amazing - he answered my many questions promptly and was always happy to help. i can’t wait until my throne arrives! :-D

Excellent customer service!

Easy to navigate the store. Lots of variety in lounges. From what we saw, quality was good and we were so happy we came back from another store that day. The main reason was the customer service provided by Elyce Laidlaw

Great Service

We made a purchase in-store at Mile End show room, store manager was very helpful and lovely to deal with. Sofa was delivered by Rob & Shane who were very nice and arrived on time. Some plastic was left on the couch and the store sent Grant to remove it. Grant did a fantastic job and with a smile. Overall very impressed with each stage of our experience with Plush Mile End. Thank you Plush. Also, we love our new sofa.