• Warranty Claim MadeYes (21) · No (590)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (80%) · Not as advertised (20%)

Stephanie Keenan

Stephanie KeenanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service!

Great service received form Melissa at the knox store. The store was easy to navigate and extremely clean given the current circumstances. Will definitely return when I need another couch.

Store LocationKnox
Emma

EmmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing quality and customer service.

I've heard how amazing plush furniture is but you dont really know till you experience it yourself. I went to the Taylor's Lakes store next to watergardens shopping centre. I was greeted straight away by the lovely Jaqui Williams. She was full of knowledge and wasnt forceful ensuring I had all the information I wanted and more. I had an idea on what I wanted but after visiting the store that changed. The quality as absolutely amazing compared to the dodgy couches I have purchased previously, I highly recommend investing in this as you know it will last but if not they have an amazing insurance just in case. Great experience all around, thank you Jaqui!

Store LocationTaylor's Lakes
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Thank you Plush Shepparton!

I looked in so many furniture stores before I found the couch I wanted in Plush Shepparton. They had such a wide range of products. The customer service provided by Danielle was amazing; no pressure just help. She was available to answer all my questions and help make the modifications to my couch exactly as I wanted.....didn't even think I could! Thanks Danielle and Plush.

Store LocationSheppaton

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service

Bought a gorgeous couch from Plush Ballarat. Zoe was a great help - very patient and accommodating. She also provided the measurements and suggested that I measure the space first - so glad she did as the size I originally picked would have been too large for the space. Can't wait to use the couch once renovations are done! Many thanks Zoe.

Store LocationBallarat
Ian

IanGippsland, VIC

Fantastic furniture and fantastic staff

We walked in and taryn was charming and helpful with our choice and design set up of couch and ottoman also with choice of fabric .we also purchased a couch for our daughter and taryn helped her with type of couch and colour

Store LocationFrankston plush
Donna

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Happy Customer

My lucky day ! I walked into the Store and was greeted by Andrea, I told her what I had in mind and she walked me around the store showing and advising on all the various sofas. She was so helpful, knew her product so well, guided me on a few things I didn't know and put zero pressure on me to buy ! I decided on a sofa and couldn't be happier. Thanks so much Andrea.

Store LocationNunawading Victoria
Marija

MarijaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service from Justin.

Great service from Justin. Bought the sofa from floor stock, unseen (via telephone), as needed one ASAP. Justin sent me photos, I purchased it, and it was delivered 2 days later. The sofa is perfect (Newport) and very comfortable. Getting another module to make it longer and Justin gave me a great price.

Store LocationSouth Wharf
Tina W.

Tina W.Western District, VIC

Thanks Jan Alles for your patience and service

Walked into the store and was greeted by Jan who was extremely helpful and patient. Walked out with exactly what I wanted at a great price. Can't wait to for it to be delivered.

Store LocationBallarat Plush stor Howitt St
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

The service at South Wharf is always great, we recently bought two large sofa's and Kate Dz was very helpful, made the buying and organising delivery easy. As usual the manager was great too. We don't shop anywhere else for lounge furniture.

Store LocationSouth Wharf Plush

Gabriella F.

Gabriella F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous sales assistant

Amazing customer service ! Went in looking for a new sofa and were not hassled and able to take our time to look around. Lorraine was great at explaining all the bells and whistles with the different lounge suites. We settled on a great deal with Lorraine and can’t thank her enough for her time and effort in achieving what we wanted. Glad we walked into Plush today !!

Store LocationPlush DANDENONG

Tanya P.

Tanya P.Victoria

great service

I purchased a comfy Nappa Chair over the phone with Danielle from the Shepparton Store. I was unable to get into the store in person. I first looked online then called my local Plush Store and Danielle could not do enough she even sent me pics of what i was looking for as she had one on the floor. Great customer service.

Store LocationShepparton victoria
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Lorraine was excellent, superb service

Visited the Plush Dandenong store, and was helped by Lorraine who was amazing. She was very thoughtful and was a wealth of knowledge helping us select a new couch for our living room. Would return to purchase off Lorraine again. Fabulous service.

Laurent

LaurentVictoria

Excellent customer service

We were assisted in the Southwharf store by Angela. Angela was very helpful, polite and patient. Angela has good customer relations skills and was very knowledgeable about the Plush pruducts. Can't wait for our new sofas to arrive!

Store LocationSouthwharf
Grant N

Grant NGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience, love Plush!

Great experience in store, Emily was extremely knowledgeable, professional and friendly. Answered all my questions swiftly and made great recommendations. Very happy with my purchase and can't wait to get my sofa!

Store LocationFrankston

Very satisfied

We dealt with Chun and he was a pleasure to deal with very helpful and knowledgeable about furniture

He gave us a great deal and we were very happy with plush and the service they provided

Dawn

DawnVictoria

Excellent customer service

Tim Collins was terrific in helping us to select the items we wanted. He showed us how the sofa bed was set up, putting it back in a couch position and then putting it to a bed position. He also was very knowledgeable on fabrics and we chose from a selection he showed us. He was very friendly and helpful.

Store LocationRichmond
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Fast and efficient service on Warranty

Purchased a plush Brentwood incliner in July 2019. Fabulous service, from showroom to delivery. The inclining mechanisms started making a noise in January 2020. One phone call to Plush and we had a technician, Corey fixing the problem quickly and efficiently. Corey was friendly and professional. We highly recommend Plush and would definitely purchase from them again as the after customer service is great.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Very patient & professional service and amazing quality & range of sofas to choose from.

We visited the Frankston store last Thursday & returned the next day to (finally) settle on purchasing the Melbourne modular sofa. Emily was extremely helpful on Thursday & Taryn & Marianne were very patient with us on Friday. Thank you all very much for your help & expertise!

Store LocationFrankston Victoria
Brendan T.

Brendan T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

For AAAAAAA+++++++ Service (See Lorraine @ Dandenong Plush)

Today we barely made the store before closing time with the intentions of just having a quick look around and with Lorraine's expert & well knowledgeable assistance we were able to make a very well informed decision on the couch that we were interested in, Lorraine and the other staff there were willing to go that extra mile and were more than happy to stay behind past closing time to complete the sale and all the arrangements. Lorraine was very friendly and enthusiastic in looking after her customers to the best of her ability.

Store LocationDandenong, Victoria
Nicki Tasioulas

Nicki TasioulasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

Lorraine from your store helped us so much. Great advice for different types of fabrics and styles of couches. Very pleasant to deal with. Definitely recommend! Felt really comfortable in choosing what we want.