Plush Furniture VIC

2,953 reviews

Great service. Fantastic selection

From the moment we set foot in the store Gaelle could not do enough to help us whilst still giving us space. Great range of products, fantastic service. Would not hesitate to shop with Gaelle again

Store LocationShepparton Vic
Mel

MelGoulburn Valley, VIC

Gaelle was extremely helpful, responsive and knowledgeable. I Would highly recommend to anyone purchasing a sofa That they go to Shepparton Plush. My shopping experience was made very easy and pleasurable

L. Jones

L. JonesCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Happy Customer

We had a great experience at Plush Shepparton. The customer service was amazing. Danielle was so very friendly and helpful with products and also ongoing care for the product we chose. A very smooth and simple transaction. Highly recommend shopping here.

Ned Miletic

Ned Miletic

Love the new couch, looks beautiful.

Great layout in store.Brillant service, big thanks to everyone at Moorabbin store from Bonny in sales to the great team delivering goods. Very professional & helpful. New couch looks great & quality is superior.

Store LocationMoorabbin

Great service. Customer first. Bonny and Wolf Pack Deliveries

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

We had Gaelle from Shepparton help us, Absolutely great service and wonderful help on choosing the perfect couch

Very satisfied with the quality of our new couches can’t wait till we get them for our new home!!
Also a great range of couches to choose from as well as colours to choose from for the perfect couch

Store LocationShepparton Victoria
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

No pressure to buy, just honest helpful service!

Danielle from the Shepparton store was so helpful & genuine from the moment we walked in. Danielle was very knowledgeable & gave us plenty of time to decide on our purchase, with no pressure at any time. Thanks for all your help Danielle!

Alan

AlanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service from Manager

Frank from the Richmond store was excellent in assisting us in choosing our sofas and in negotiating a good deal, and was very helpful our delivery requirements. Thanks again Frank.

Store LocationPlush Richmond
LDBAIN

LDBAINGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Old fashioned professional service

A shout out to Andrea P at Plush Nunawading for her professional and caring manner. She was so helpful on the day we purchased our sofa, listening to what we were after and then with the follow up care leading up to delivery. We could not be happier with out our sofa it is better than we imagined.

Store LocationNunawading

Find out how Plush Furniture VIC compares to other Furniture Shops

Came with no legs, didn't pick up rubbish

Spent $3k for a sofa and ottoman to come with only half the number of legs required. Have to wait another 10 weeks for them to arrive. No apology or explanation. Just that I'll need to wait another 10 weeks. So 13 weeks for the sofa to arrive and an additional 10 weeks for the legs to arrive. That's half a year.

Said they'd pick up the rubbish the "next day" after delivery, but a week later and it is still outside.

The lady, Maree, at the Preston shop was really nice, though, so all credit to her. Pity the actual product is unusable and after sales service is garbage.

When I emailed about the rubbish not being picked up within the time frame as promised, I got no response.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationPreston, VIC
Albert

AlbertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, great product.

After doing the rounds in all your competitors stores we found Plush be the most relaxing environment with the Melbourne Corner suite the clear winner. The over and above service we received from Bonny was excellent as she also personally delivered a bolt pack which was missing from one of our armchairs. Delivery date was spot on and units were easy to assemble and the plastic wrapping was picked up next day! We are very happy with our lounge, thanks again Bonny and Plush.
Albert

Store LocationMoorabbin
Hersh

HershGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Febric and structure Plush Springvale

We went to the store in late July and booked our sofa. Rep - Chun was very helpful with the selection and education of the product. We received 5 star service, highly recommended.

Store LocationSpringvale
Suzi

SuziGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Benjamin was my sales assistant and could not have been more helpful.

the store was easy to navigate. I found what I wanted quickly. I was surprised that not all leathers are available as choices for each selection but am satisfied with the option I finally chose.

Store Locationpreston
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Shocking company to deal with

My ~6k sofa was delivered with mud stains on it. The sofa sections were misaligned. Cushions looked crooked. That’s before I even got to use it. Plush dragged their feet and eventually refused to take responsibility saying it is ok to have stains in transit. I was denied access to anyone High enough within the company to take responsibility. Crap customer service and products are heavily overpriced for what they are. Will never but from them again!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Danielle at the Shepparton store is the best

Danielle at the Shepparton store is the best. So helpful and just a nice person. I highly recommend Danielle to help you even if you think you know what you want. Not pushy and very understanding. Danielle ask’s questions that helps you think about things that you may not have thought of and give’s you time to think alone.

Hassle Free Experience

If you are looking for a hassle free experience when you are purchasing your next lounge suite then you won't get better than Plush Shepparton.We were served by Danielle who through her vast product knowledge offered us many options to choose from.She provided us with excellent customer service,friendly and so helpful.We look forward to receiving our Plush quality suite.

Store LocationShepparton Victoria

LizSouthwest, VIC

Poor Quality Fabric

We purchased a sofa from Plush under two years ago. The couch is stylish and comfortable, however the fabric has not worn well and has significant pilling despite being treated with care. The couch has feather filling and we frequently find feathers have pushed through the fabric. I would not have expected a less than two year old couch to look so tired and old. Very disappointing experience.

Store LocationGeelong, Victoria

Email sent

Very Happy with Ballarat Store

Jan at Ballarat Store was cheerfully efficient and polite. We found exactly what we wanted, and are very satisfied with our interactions with the staff, love the chairs, delivery was on time, and furniture set up quickly. All packaging taken away.

Store LocationWendouree, Ballarar
Sonya

SonyaGoulburn Valley, VIC

Fantastic customer service

Thank you Danielle for your wonderful customer service, your expert help and your patience with my many questions and options. We ordered our sofa today and came home feeling happy with our choice in sofa and colour. The whole process was easy and you covered everything we needed to know. Would highly recommend Plush.

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service!

I have been looking fro a chaise langue for a long time, found a great one. Chun was very helpful and friendly and the product is excellent too, much appreciated, thank you! Mary

Robert

Robertasked

VIC, Preston

Hi, do you stock electric recliners? of a very good quality?

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your question,

All our recliners are covered by our 10 Year Peace of Mind Warranty and we predominantly use the Leggett and Platt mechanism which is highly regarded in the furniture industry, some of the designs have a different mechanism where the Leggett and Platt won't fit. Our models can be either manual or electric, and you can also purchase rechargeable battery packs if electrical cords are going to be an issue. Our sales team both online and in the showrooms will be happy to talk you through your choices and make sure you get the perfect fit for you.

Warm regards,
Plush Think Sofas

D J P
D J P

Before you buy from PLUSH read all of the complaints.....you have been warned. They DO NOT honor their warranties.

Rakesh R
Rakesh R

I do agree with this comment take time and read the 1 star reviews ,all these reviews are about how plush tried to avoid the warranties in the name of normal wear and tear.,I bought the Lyly electric recliner ( $5000) in June 2019, hardly getting 1 year old now and suddenly one day I realise the recliner mechanism is hitting the base timber and not folding fully in. I applied warranty claim and a technician came last week and after inspection he said he will fix this issue and after trying something for 30 mins he said he cannot fix it as the recliner mechanism is faulty and he think someone might be jumped on the recliner( he thinks probably my kid jumped on it-18 months old kid 10 kilos) really ,I was surprised how the technician looking for excuses and really the technician wanna say the recliner is that fragile that Can’t handle weight of 10 kilos.Anyways he said he will send a report and I will receive a call from plush customer representative in 2 weeks and I am waiting for the reply and I am pretty sure they will come up with same dialogue NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR. Their 10 YEAR Peace of Mind warranty is a Joke(10 year warranty on leather, base timber ,recliner mechanism blah blah...). I do agree 5star when u go to the showroom they will feel you like a celebrity, but after sale forget it.Actually I was really shocked by reading these negative reviews , wish I have read it before spent my hard earned money for this crap.I think I have to go the same way others went in this Plush complaint Club - seek help from ACCC.Cant let them take my money so easily.I will update about the outcome and enter my review once I hear from them.
Rakesh Rajan
Claim no-128462

Joanne B

Joanne Basked

VIC, Highpoint

We are going to purchase 2 recliner chairs this week and would like to ask if Plush accept GE Creditline for payment. We already have this set up and don't want to set up a new institution. Thanks,

Hi Janne,

We may be able to help with a 6-month term on GE. If you are looking for longer, we have great options with Zip and Skye Finance. The Highpoint team will be happy to discuss this with you.

Warm regards,
Plush Think Sofas

Tina

Tinaasked

VIC, Preston

Hi is there a cleaning kit available to my leather couch?

Hi Tina,
All showrooms have our recommended cleaning products available to purchase, they will also be able to advise which product is suitable for your leather.
Warm regards