• Warranty Claim MadeYes (20) · No (549)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (81%) · Not as advertised (19%)

Mona

MonaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good professional service

Staff at the showroom was friendly and helpful, the ordering and payment process was efficient being able to be all done over the phone. The delivery team was very professional.

Store LocationPlush Nunawading

Ayjay

AyjayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly, helpful service

Taryn at the Frankston store was helpful and patient without being pushy. She answered all our questions which made deciding what to buy easier. This is our second Plush purchase.

Store LocationFrankston Vic

Michael at Plush Furniture in Springvale was extremely helpful and knowledgeable when assisting us with our purchase. He answered all our questions and provided us with fantastic customer service. We were extremely impressed with the service and price and we are looking forward to getting our new couch.

Store LocationSpringvale
Danielle N.

Danielle N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best service

We have bought 2 sets of sofas and love them! Our 3 year old sleeps with plush teddy every night and when we lost him - Vanessa was so sweet and gave us replacements! Every time we go past Plush our 3 year old tells us “that’s where Teddy came from”!!

Store LocationNunawading

Monica G.

Monica G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Andrina was very professional and friendly. She was very patient as she took me through the selection process for my sofa. Great selection of sofas and with Andrina’s great help; I found what I was looking for and bought it!!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationMaribyrnong

Lounge Suite Purchase

This was our third Plush purchase. Emily showed a comprehensive knowledge the lounge suites on offer. Her customer service was both friendly and considerate of our needs. We look forward to the arrival of the suite - Thank you.

Store LocationFrankston

Lorraine’s a legend!

We have been looking for a lounge suite for a few months, Lorraine’s friendly, efficient and knowledgeable service made our decision-making so easy. Her product knowledge was exemplary, her manner was warm and friendly and her service was above and beyond. If you’re in the hunt for a new couch see Lorraine at Plush Dandenong.

Store LocationDandenong Plush

Renata P.

Renata P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful, professional experience. Shop here!

We walked into the store just to browse and ended up having the best shopping experience. The store had numerous options and styles in a wide range of fabrics. Andrina assisted us, she was wonderful, knowledgeable and very supportive. She helped me design my perfect couch and now I'm counting down the days until it arrives! I definitely recommend shopping here.

Store LocationPlush - Highpoint

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationPreston
Kirby

KirbyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delivery was above and beyond!

Store LocationPlush Taylors Lakes

Fantastic Customer Service

A big thank you to Emily at Plush Frankston for allowing me the 50% discount on purchasing a sectional piece that I omitted when I first bought the couch 6 months ago, I didn't even need to ask! Emily came out to the car and helped me measure my boot space so that I could pick up the piece rather than having the cost of delivery. The quality of furniture at Plush outshines it's competitors and so do the staff!

Store LocationFrankston Victoria
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

We love our new ZARA suite.

We purchased our suite in store with David G who was very helpful and provided a professional service with organising our Plush-shield 5 year fabric protection. We received our gorgeous ZARA suite yesterday and we couldnt be happier, just perfect for our lounge area. The delivery guys and Blake were super in bringing it up the stairs was no problem as a bit too large for the lift, Sorry Guys. We were also provided with a brochure of home care tips to look after our very comfortable brand new lounge suite.
Thankyou Plush.

Store LocationMoorabbin

Plush Cameo

We recently purchased a Cameo recliner from the Corio Plush store from Nick. We received great assistance from Nick and have no hesitation in recommending our friends to use Plush.

Store LocationGeelong Victoria

Annita

AnnitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service was top notch! We had interaction with each staff member and they all took excellent care of us. Comfy!

The Softy sofa is so comfy! We got the 2 leather which is also really soft and luxurious. I always feel relaxed and cozy as soon as I sit down!

Store LocationNorthland Homemaker Centre
Aries03

Aries03Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amy and Zoe

Amy and Zoe were very attentive to our needs and information of the Plush product we are enquiring for. Both of them see to it that me and my wife are well inform regarding the choices we can pick, measurements and how the product can suit best in our home. We admire the dedications of your staff. Keep it up!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationPlush Ballarat
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Store is good staff are ok but the waiting time I did not like at all:

I like the layout of the store the staff we ok. But they were all woman. Menbuy furniture too. I hated The waiting time. For the price should be shorter.

Store LocationFrankston

Fiona J

Fiona JSouthwest, VIC

Love my Plush sofa!

Amazing service and knowledge from Nick V in the Geelong showroom and delivery and assembly by Jonathan and Luiz. Love my new Plush sofas. Highly recommended the Geelong store and Plush sofas! Amazing staff and super comfy sofas!

Store LocationGeelong

Linda

Linda

Incredible showroom service and delivery. Couldn’t be happier!

After we received such wonderful showroom and delivery service from Plush when we ordered a chaise for our media room last year, we decided to purchase again from Plush to update our seating in our lounge room. Again, Plush have not only met but have exceeded our expectations. We have ordered from the Frankston and Dandenong stores and both have been consistently helpful. Joel and Jason were absolutely fantastic delivering our furniture. They were on-time, friendly, removed all the packaging and took it with them after setting up our new lounge. We are absolutely thrilled with their service! Thanks guys! Cannot recommend Plush highly enough!!

Store LocationFrankston and Dandenong

Excellent Customer Service

JACINTA provided us with exceptional service. She took the time to listen to what we wanted, then patiently showed us our options, shared her knowledge, and when asked gave us her opinion which we valued as she was clearly experienced in design as well as the products.

Store Locationpreston

Shayla A.

Shayla A.

In love!

Great help choosing the perfect couch fit for our living room and then amazing delivery by Joel and Jason who assembled the couch fast with no mess left behind! Thanks

Store LocationKnox plush