Plush Furniture VIC

2,852 reviews

Helpful service

Michael W at Plush Springvale was super patient with us as we ummed and ahhed over the choice of our first couch. He provided helpful information about couch covers, warranty services and cleaning. It was a very easy and enjoyable experience.

Zana

ZanaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

One of the best experiences shopping with Justin.

We went as a family to plush furniture in south wharf. Justin the manager assisted us in helping us find the perfect couch for our home. He was very knowledgeable about all the different types of leathers, shapes and sizes and what would work with our home. He went out of his way to assist us in every way possible and we ended up buying a beautiful couch that we absolutely love. Highly recommend this store, so many options and at great prices!! Ask for Justin to assist you!

Store LocationSouth wharf
Steve Watts

Steve WattsGoulburn Valley, VIC

Lounge PurchasePlush Shepparton

My wife and I have just recently ordered a lounge suite from Danielle at Plush Shepparton. Danielle was very helpful in assisting us with our choice and guided us through our options. We revisited the store a few times, to view the furniture and select a fabric, and each time Danielle was was very helpful. This is the fourth time we have made a purchase through Plush over the past 25 years. We keep returning because of the great range, quality products and excellent service. Thanks Danielle. Cheers Steve & Heather

Store LocationSheppartin VIC

Great Service

The staff at Taylors Lakes are always friendly and helpful. We dealt with Jaqui on our current sofa purchase as repeat customers. As we were moving away from leather to fabric Jaqui really gave her advise and guidance to solve any questions and helped us choosing the colour and overall purchase. The sofa should be here in 8-10 weeks so fingers crossed. Highly recommend Jaqui and the store they are all lovely.
Suresh - Keilor

Store LocationTaylors Lakes Victoria
Tony C.

Tony C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Leather quality is sub standard - did not last 2 years

We purchased 2 couches from Plush Dandenong Store in late 2017 and 2 years on the leather is fading on one of the couches, we contact plush almost 6 months ago, someone came out to inspect, he told us that the leather that plush uses is sub standard and not designed to last. We are now being told that we did not clean the couch enough and that the fading is wear and tear. Our previous couch was a Moran and it lasted 20 years, in actual fact we still have today and it looks better than this made in china garbage. Spend your hard earned money elsewhere!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationDandenong
Richard

RichardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding Service - Michael went above and Beyond

We had a particular requirement for our room and the type of lounge/sofa.
We reviewed all the furniture stores in the centre and kept coming back to this store.
Micheal from the Springvale centre was outstanding. Went above and beyond.
Michael provided alternatives and possibilities to meet our requirements.
Thank you for all your effort and expertise.

Store LocationSpringvale Vic

Great service!

Sopee looked after us so well. From the time we arrived until the time we left all our requests were attended to promptly and politely. Terrific service and we felt COVID-safe the whole time we were in store

Excellent Customer Service

Nicole was fantastically helpful in selecting my petite snuggle chair. Helped me “just enough” and was kind and welcoming to the store. Excellent customer service - I would return for sure!

Paula F.

Paula F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The couch I’ve always wanted!

Taryn from the Frankston store was brilliant in helping us select our couch. She offered common sense with our selection with no pressure and great styling ideas that we hadn’t thought of. Love Plush

Store LocationFrankston Victoria

Leanne

LeanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excited to get our snuggle chairs

I visited Taryn at the Frankston store Saturday. It was busy due to the sale but she made sure we were assisted promptly and efficiently. Our purchase was hassle free and easy. Recommend

Store LocationFrankston Vic
Andrea and Tony

Andrea and TonyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Fabulous service

The customer service provided by Danielle was fabulous, she listened and responded to our needs and was very personable and respectful. She followed though on what she said she would do.. highly recommended!

Store LocationShepparton, Victoria
Maria McGrath

Maria McGrathNortheast, VIC

Exceptional Service

Shopping in the Plush store in Shepparton was such a great experience thanks to the exceptional service of Danielle she was so knowledgable on the styles, combinations and fabrics available to us, her product knowledge made our choice that much easier. Thanks Danielle.

Store LocationPlush Shepparton
Robert Sparkman

Robert SparkmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unparalleled service!

Bought a beautiful sofa from the South Warf DFO store today. Angela gave me an amazing deal (and I can’t stress this enough), was an absolute delight to deal with. I have a few more pieces of furniture to update and will definitely going back to see her again.

Store LocationSouth Warf DFO, Vic
Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service was outstanding!

I cannot rate the service we received from Annie Pearse at the Nunawading store highly enough!
She was patient, so helpful and showed us so many options we hadn't even considered!! Will definitely go back and purchase again.

Josh W.

Josh W.

Great service and instore experience

We were looked after by Michael W during a visit to the store and from start to finish we felt no pressure to buy and given all the options with costings with pro's and cons on each. We went in to get ideas and came out with a sofa. Michael was professional and patient throughout. We will be recommending him to friends and family

Store LocationSpringvale Homemaker

Tracey

TraceyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service!

I recently purchased a sofa from Plush Knox City and I was very pleased with the customer service.
David Williams was extremely helpful and accommodating. He was able to answer any Question while allowing us to take our time. Thanks so much David for your helpful advice.

Store LocationKnox City Vic
SRB

SRBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great service by Sopee

Fantastic service by Sopee. She took the time to take us through all the fabric options and work out the different pricing so that we could make the best decision. at no point did we feel pressured, or asked to hurry up. We couldn’t be happier with the service we received from her and highly recommend her for any new customers. Looking forward to getting our sofas and hopefully the experience for after sales with plush is the same as before!

Store LocationSpringvale
Sharon Pearce

Sharon PearceGoulburn Valley, VIC

Excellent customer service

Received the best customer service from Gaelle from plush Shepparton, her product knowledge was exceptional and was very honest when answering questions. Made our purchase very easy. A very pleasant experience.

Store LocationShepparton
Sarah Elmaz

Sarah ElmazGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service!

Today I purchased two snuggle sofas from the Preston store. Maree served me the first time and again today. She was so helpful and knowledgable on all the furniture and fabrics.
These days customer service is usually lacking, so thank you to Maree for looking after me and making me feel nothing was too much trouble.
I must add the snuggle chairs are so comfortable!

Store LocationPreston
Helen

HelenMurray Region, NSW

Danielle at the Shepparton store was very helpful.

The store was very easy to navigate, the range was excellent, very satisfied with the products. Danielle was very pleasant and very helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. We were shown many options before settling on the sofa we bought.

Store LocationShepparton

Robert

Robertasked

VIC, Preston

Hi, do you stock electric recliners? of a very good quality?

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your question,

All our recliners are covered by our 10 Year Peace of Mind Warranty and we predominantly use the Leggett and Platt mechanism which is highly regarded in the furniture industry, some of the designs have a different mechanism where the Leggett and Platt won't fit. Our models can be either manual or electric, and you can also purchase rechargeable battery packs if electrical cords are going to be an issue. Our sales team both online and in the showrooms will be happy to talk you through your choices and make sure you get the perfect fit for you.

Warm regards,
Plush Think Sofas

D J P
D J P

Before you buy from PLUSH read all of the complaints.....you have been warned. They DO NOT honor their warranties.

Rakesh R
Rakesh R

I do agree with this comment take time and read the 1 star reviews ,all these reviews are about how plush tried to avoid the warranties in the name of normal wear and tear.,I bought the Lyly electric recliner ( $5000) in June 2019, hardly getting 1 year old now and suddenly one day I realise the recliner mechanism is hitting the base timber and not folding fully in. I applied warranty claim and a technician came last week and after inspection he said he will fix this issue and after trying something for 30 mins he said he cannot fix it as the recliner mechanism is faulty and he think someone might be jumped on the recliner( he thinks probably my kid jumped on it-18 months old kid 10 kilos) really ,I was surprised how the technician looking for excuses and really the technician wanna say the recliner is that fragile that Can’t handle weight of 10 kilos.Anyways he said he will send a report and I will receive a call from plush customer representative in 2 weeks and I am waiting for the reply and I am pretty sure they will come up with same dialogue NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR. Their 10 YEAR Peace of Mind warranty is a Joke(10 year warranty on leather, base timber ,recliner mechanism blah blah...). I do agree 5star when u go to the showroom they will feel you like a celebrity, but after sale forget it.Actually I was really shocked by reading these negative reviews , wish I have read it before spent my hard earned money for this crap.I think I have to go the same way others went in this Plush complaint Club - seek help from ACCC.Cant let them take my money so easily.I will update about the outcome and enter my review once I hear from them.
Rakesh Rajan
Claim no-128462

Joanne B

Joanne Basked

VIC, Highpoint

We are going to purchase 2 recliner chairs this week and would like to ask if Plush accept GE Creditline for payment. We already have this set up and don't want to set up a new institution. Thanks,

Hi Janne,

We may be able to help with a 6-month term on GE. If you are looking for longer, we have great options with Zip and Skye Finance. The Highpoint team will be happy to discuss this with you.

Warm regards,
Plush Think Sofas

Tina

Tinaasked

VIC, Preston

Hi is there a cleaning kit available to my leather couch?

Hi Tina,
All showrooms have our recommended cleaning products available to purchase, they will also be able to advise which product is suitable for your leather.
Warm regards