Plush Furniture VIC, Frankston

Plush Furniture VIC, Frankston

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (60)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (90%) · Not as advertised (10%)

Great Service

Taryn and Belinda were extremely helpful. They explained everything I needed to know and were very patient with me in my choosing of a new couch. Job well done ladies!

Store LocationFrankston Powercentre

Lyn

Lyn

Superb new recliner

It was a pleasure to return to Plush to choose my second leather sofa. They have great range and displays along with Taryn’s exceptional customer service made my shopping experience too easy! Super happy!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Enjoyable shopping experience.

We were served by Marianne at the Frankston store. Marianne did not at any time pressure us and made our purchase an enjoyable experience. She pointed out the merits of each piece of furniture we were interested in and eventually we made a decision based on her well considered opinion. I hate shopping at the best of times, but Marianne made my shopping very enjoyable.

Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience

Excellent customer service. Helpful but not hard sell. Friendly, patient and thoughtful sales person in Taryn. She made the purchasing process easy and was a significant factor in us choosing a Plush lounge.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

It is a pleasure hearing of Taryn's excellent customer service at our Plush Frankston Showroom. It is great to hear of her assistance and we are sure she will enjoy reading your kind words.

WELLY

WELLY

Great experience easy shopping

The store was easy to get to
Found what I wanted straight away,
Nothing was too much trouble for Taryn ,she made the whole experience easy great fun day shopping walked out happy

Love Plush furniture

We looked in every furniture shop around. Could not find anything we agreed on. Finally walked into Plush in Frankston and was served by the lovely Emily who made our purchase stress free. Love how you can mix and match so everything fits. Thankyou Plush

Dion R.

Dion R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great se ection

Well was overwhelmed with choices of sofas, then friendly sales person Maryanne offered her expertise advice n services with no pressure, very knowledgeable and supportive in choosing the right product.

Heather

HeatherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy customers

We were very happy with the service that Marianne in the Frankston showroom, showed us! She took the time to listen to our needs & customize our order accordingly. It was busy Boxing Day but this didn't compromise the customer care at all.

Perfect couch

Taryn was absolutely awesome in helping us find the couch we were searching for. Can’t wait to receive it, we got the Melbourne 6 seater and ottoman. So comfy and a good price too

Great selection

Taryn in Frankston took time to print out and explain to us the various specs.on our 2 identified modular lounges. After putting down a deposit we were given flexabililty regarding our final dimensions, to be decided once we got home.

Briannan S.

Briannan S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Customer Service

We purchased a leather Cameo set, Maryanne at Frankston was very helpful and patient with us making this big purchase! drafting quotes for various configurations and options which she was all too happy to do. We are thrilled with our purchase and couldn't recommend Maryanne highly enough. The Cameo itself is amazing, looks fantastic and we love it! Hopefully it stands the test of time unlike a lot of the reviews i am reading about the leather issues, I will update as time goes on. I can assure you we will be looking after our lounge sweet very well as this is a large purchase for us.

Store LocationFrankston Power Centre

Oldies

OldiesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Helpful and efficient

We went looking for a sofa, told Emily what we were after and she directed us to the two sofas that best met our needs. Two quotes, no pressure, we came back a week later after thinking about it and measuring and it was all completed in 10 minutes. If only all shopping was this pleasant!!!!

Store LocationFrankston , Victoria
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Oldies, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on our Plush Frankston Showroom. We are glad to hear you enjoyed browsing our many stunning sofas and that you found a new addition to your home. Enjoy!

Found the perfect couch

Visited the Frankston store where it is easy to see furniture and visualise what it will look like in your own home, and on each occasion the staff were helpful, and polite, but not 'pushy'which I hate as Iike to make up my own mind - without a salesperson following me around. Once I found something I was interested Emily was very helpful and made suggestions on fabrics etc. When I decided to purchase everything was explained and checked so that I receive exactly what I wanted.

Hi Lynne,
Thank you for sharing such wonderful feedback on the service you received from Emily at our Plush Frankston Showroom. We look forward to passing on your kind words.

Great customer service

Great service from Taryn at the Frankston store! She helped us choose the fabric for the swivel chair. Will be shopping there again great customer service thank you very much

Satisfied customer

We were very happy with the range of products available and the quality of those purchased
It was easy to find what we wanted in the store especially with Marianne's help

Store LocationFrankston Vic
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Judi, thanks for the feedback! Hope you enjoy your stunning new Plush Sofa and look forward to your next visit.

Janice

JaniceVictoria

Great service fromFrankston Plush

Had great service from Taryn at Frankston Plush, this was our second purchase from this store and they looked after us! We would highly recommend visiting Frankston Plush. They love kids at this store too and make the whole family feel welcome!

Store LocationFrankston Plush

Haydon J

Haydon JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

Just had my Swivel Chairs delivered with in an 1 hour time frame ( other Companies can be up to 4 hours) Joel & Jason notified me the exact time of arrival and set them up where I wanted them and took the cardboard packing with them, excellent work guys

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Haydon, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. We are so happy to hear that you have received your beautiful new Plush sofa which we hope you enjoy and we look forward to your next visit.

Macca

MaccaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service from Plush team

Very happy with service given by Taryn at Frankston store ,very helpful and courteous.The deliveryteam ofJoel and Jason was what you expect but rarely get.They were very professional ,nothing was a problem to them,great guys.
A good team all around at Plush and Im very happy with my Plush Boulevard electric couch and chairs .

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Macca, Thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback on your overall Plush experience. We look forward to sharing your kind words with Taryn, Joel and Jason. Hope you enjoy your purchase!

Emma C.

Emma C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

3rd couch we have gotten here

I don't think I could buy couch at a different store. consistently each time I've gone in and purchased a couch I've received amazing service. It's never felt salesy, but it has been salesy and I really appreciate that having a retail background. Taryn & Marianne have always gone above and beyond to help me down at the Frankston showroom. I would highly recommend so going either of these ladies out to help you with your next purchase!!

A Lewis

A LewisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy delivery of new Plush sofa

The delivery guys Joel and Jason were very pleasant and polite. The delivery went smoothly without delay. Would recommend these 2 guys. I hope all my future delivery experiences are like todays. Keep up the good work!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi A Lewis, Thank you for sharing such great feedback on your Plush delivery experience. We're so pleased to hear Joel and Jason made the process easy and that you are now enjoying your new Plush sofa.