Plush Furniture VIC, Frankston

Plush Furniture VIC, Frankston

Harold P.

Harold P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service, can not wait for new Couch

Taryn was a great a help and provided excellent service and advice during our time in store. She was able to help us source the right colour and even helped us with additional discounts we weren’t even aware of! Cannot wait till we get our new couch delivered later next month

C Pollock

C PollockGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst item I’ve ever purchased in my life!!!

Purchased in November, delivered in January. After 6 weeks after delivery I politely emailed the Plush store with concerns over extensive pilling. Kept getting excuses, then after many pleas Plush sent their expert who told me it was the clothes I was wearing that was causing the fabric to pill so badly. This went on for months no responsibility or care taken. Washed their hands of situation. Sofa now in storage as fabric too bad to even use. Once they have their money don’t care their fabric is faulty. We are waiting for VECAT. Waste of $7,000. See pictures after two months after delivery. Will never purchase another thing from this disgraceful company!!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationFrankston store
MAREE

MAREEGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Emily 5

Hi I was just filling in time and saw this chair, and, Emily 5, looked after me, she was terrific. Even helped me pack it into my car. Bravo, Emily Good Job. I'll be back. Great service and really lovely girl

Thanks again for all you help
Maree dudman

Store LocationFrankston victoria

Cris

CrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

In love with my new sofa!!!

We are so happy with the Zara sofa, looks even better in my living room now... It took me a while to make a decision and Taryn from Frankston store was so nice and patient with me going back there several times to look at the couch. Can’t comment on the quality as we have the sofa for only couple of days... Delivery was also amazing!!! Great customer service Plush!!!

Great service!

Taryn at the Frankston Store was very helpful and patient with us. Her expertise and knowledge helped make the process smooth and made us confident in our decision. We are thrilled with our purchase!

Store LocationFrankston, VIC
Sabrina

SabrinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

I had a good experience at Plush- I went into the Frankston Plush store with my hyperactive 3 year old, the service I received from Taryn the sales lady was great,she was very knowledgeable on the different sofa ranges they had there and especially patient with my daughter who was jumping on the sofa..lol
I was happy with the service that when I did decide to place my order on the sofa I wanted, I called up and placed my order over the phone with Taryn instead of online as I was very happy with her service, patience and knowledge.

Miriam

MiriamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sales person

Taryn at Plush in Frankston was extremely helpful. Her product knowledge was excellent . She was friendly & well presented. She dealt with our requirements in a professional manner. I would recommend her services.

Geh

Geh

Looking forward to my delivery

I visited the Frankston Store to find a matching sofa for one I had bought previously. Taryn was really helpful and knowledgeable, she helped me the fabric choice and extra products I wanted. It was so easy to shop and Taryn had the answers to all my questions. Looking forward to to the delivery of my sofa.

Steve Fraser

Steve FraserGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect service

Great service from Emily, guided us answered our questions and was very knowledgeable about the sofas on offer. She helped us choose between models and fabrics/leathers
Spent a lot time with us comparing leathers and offered us a great deal
She also has a good sense of humour

Kaz O

Kaz OGippsland, VIC

Service to recommend

Covid has a lot to do in the way we choose the colours for our setting.
With lockdown and the patience of the staff member Taryn, our Color has been chosen and now waiting on our delivery .
I recommend the Frankston store.
Cheers Karen

Miriam

MiriamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A sudden decision .on previous experience

Great Service went in to buy a recliner .Purchased another 2 two seaters .Have dealt with plush before Have always had good products and service still sitting on one from previous purchase .Was time for an upgrade
Thanks to Taryn 5* for her help

Anne

AnneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Made change of mind so easy!

Taryn was so fantastic helping me work through the change of mind option when my lounge suite was delivered. Unfortunately the colour I ordered didn't work in my media room and Taryn was very reassuring that is was okay to re-order another lounge. After revisiting the colour swatches we found a colour that works better in my room. Thanks Taryn for making a stressful situation work out well!

Stephanie C.

Stephanie C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful products and excellent service

We have been looking for a very specific couch for some time and the options were all a bit overwhelming. As soon as I walked into the Plush Frankston showroom the experience was positive. Taryn greeted me and I explained the look and feel I was trying to create. Straight away she narrowed down my options and I found a couch that I absolutely love. Taryn is very knowledgeable, processed the sale and delivery really quickly and all done with a very down to earth non-salesy manner. Great experience and an absolute quality/beautiful product. Thanks Taryn, we'll be coming back when we need to get our next lounge, I won't bother with the other stores again.

Store LocationFrankston VIC
Cheryl. D

Cheryl. DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I'm sure we will be very happy with our Sofas we purchased.

The sales person was Taryn 5* and she helped us with advice excellent sales person. We will certainly recommend to go and see her if they are looking to buy a new sofa.

Store LocationFrankston vic
Lara M

Lara MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality and customer service

We were served by Tim yesterday and enjoyed our interaction with him and the other staff. My partner and I are really indecisive so took our time choosing our fabric and how many seats we were after. Tim was great, left us be and gave us plenty of time to make our decision but also at the ready to answer questions when we needed. All of their furniture was beautiful and after looking at other stores in the area, plush wins hands down for quality. Really happy and can't wait for delivery day!!

Store LocationFrankston, Vic

Great service- very helpful

I was served by Taryn today fantastic service and very knowledgeable. Was very helpful with finding my colour choices and multiple questions. Thanks again for all your help, I can't wait for my new couch.

Trev

Trev

Quality and friendly service

Lovely spacious store with several options of style fabric or leather. No rush staff member Taryn was excellent. We sat on several styles of furniture and each of our thoughts were translated into another option until we found our suitable product

Store LocationFrankston vic

Taryn was great 5 star service

Quick, easy and professional. Loved the product and helpful service would defiantly recommend plush to anyone. I can’t wait for it to be delivered. Thanks Taryn for you help today.

Christine

ChristineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tim at the Frankston store was very helpful and knowledgeable. He assisted us with our discussion over size, and combinations for our living room space. Very professional, friendly and sense of humour. Very happy with the Cameo sofa

Store LocationFrankston - Victoria
Paula F.

Paula F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The couch I’ve always wanted!

Taryn from the Frankston store was brilliant in helping us select our couch. She offered common sense with our selection with no pressure and great styling ideas that we hadn’t thought of. Love Plush