Plush Furniture VIC, Frankston

Plush Furniture VIC, Frankston (page 2 of 14)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (65)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (87%) · Not as advertised (13%)

Satisfied customer

We were very happy with the range of products available and the quality of those purchased
It was easy to find what we wanted in the store especially with Marianne's help

Store LocationFrankston Vic
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Judi, thanks for the feedback! Hope you enjoy your stunning new Plush Sofa and look forward to your next visit.

Janice

JaniceVictoria

Great service fromFrankston Plush

Had great service from Taryn at Frankston Plush, this was our second purchase from this store and they looked after us! We would highly recommend visiting Frankston Plush. They love kids at this store too and make the whole family feel welcome!

Store LocationFrankston Plush
Haydon J

Haydon JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

Just had my Swivel Chairs delivered with in an 1 hour time frame ( other Companies can be up to 4 hours) Joel & Jason notified me the exact time of arrival and set them up where I wanted them and took the cardboard packing with them, excellent work guys

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Haydon, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. We are so happy to hear that you have received your beautiful new Plush sofa which we hope you enjoy and we look forward to your next visit.

Macca

MaccaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service from Plush team

Very happy with service given by Taryn at Frankston store ,very helpful and courteous.The deliveryteam ofJoel and Jason was what you expect but rarely get.They were very professional ,nothing was a problem to them,great guys.
A good team all around at Plush and Im very happy with my Plush Boulevard electric couch and chairs .

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Macca, Thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback on your overall Plush experience. We look forward to sharing your kind words with Taryn, Joel and Jason. Hope you enjoy your purchase!

Emma C.

Emma C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

3rd couch we have gotten here

I don't think I could buy couch at a different store. consistently each time I've gone in and purchased a couch I've received amazing service. It's never felt salesy, but it has been salesy and I really appreciate that having a retail background. Taryn & Marianne have always gone above and beyond to help me down at the Frankston showroom. I would highly recommend so going either of these ladies out to help you with your next purchase!!

A Lewis

A LewisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy delivery of new Plush sofa

The delivery guys Joel and Jason were very pleasant and polite. The delivery went smoothly without delay. Would recommend these 2 guys. I hope all my future delivery experiences are like todays. Keep up the good work!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi A Lewis, Thank you for sharing such great feedback on your Plush delivery experience. We're so pleased to hear Joel and Jason made the process easy and that you are now enjoying your new Plush sofa.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our new couch from Plush

We are extremely happy with our latest purchase from Plush. Our third one in three years. Everything was great, from the expert advice and service from the salesperson, the price, the promise to deliver within eight weeks, the delivery by Joel and Jason and the most important: the couch itself. Exactly what we hoped to receive. We will continue to purchase products from this very reliable retailer.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Our latest Plush purchase

In-store service is always good, helpful staff. They were able to advise us, which we needed. The range of products and available options allowed us to create the perfect piece of furniture. Jason and Joel were super efficient with our delivery today. The quality of our chaise is impressive. It was our third purchase from Plush, and second from the Frankston store. I continue to be impressed with both the quality of the product, and the friendly and efficient service. I recommend Plush very highly

Hi Jo P,
Thank you for sharing such kind words on the service you received both at our Frankston Showroom and again upon delivery. We are so pleased to read your feedback and look forward to sharing with the teams.

Service

Amazing service from when I walked in to the store and to when I had left. I was served by Taryn from Frankston and her service was second to none.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Maz, we are so pleased to hear that you received amazing service from Taryn. We will pass your appreciation onto her. Thanks for the feedback!

Customer Service and Product Knowledge

Couldn't help being impressed by Marianne at the Fankston store. She couldn't have been more helpful in assisting my partner and I with our choice of purchase. The excellent range of fabric and colors available was also way ahead of other products we have seen. Overall a great puchasing experience.

Excellent service

Marianne at Frankston was so helpful with y choice of lounges . She was kind, informative and patient as I was deliberating between 2 styles and went back several times to make sure I was happy . She welcomed me each time and nothing was too much trouble. Thank you

Store LocationFrankston with Marianne

Fantastic service at Frankston from Marianne

Marianne @ Plush Frankston showroom looked after us incredibly well. She gave us our space when we were deliberating over our sofa and was there to advise with her amazing knowledge too. Thank you Marianne!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Simon, it is a pleasure to hear that you were well looked after at our Frankston Showroom. We are glad to hear that you were left to contemplate our stunning range and that you found your perfect fit. Many Thanks!

Loved our experience

The Frankston Plush team was fantastic. With the soon arrival of our first baby, having everything in order was a must, and Emily and team made it really easy. The delivery was smooth, thanks so much to Joel and Jason, and my husband and I couldnt be happier! Thank you!

Store LocationFrankston Power Centre, VIC

Neil Osborne

Neil OsborneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Warranty repair

Robert Sarantoulias came to our house at the booked time and replaced a USB control unit in our Plush recliner lounge.
Very prompt and friendly. Highly recommend and thank you Rob.
Regards Neil Osborne.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Neil, thank you for sharing on your overall Plush experience. Wonderful to hear of your recommendation and that you are enjoying your sofa. We will be sure to pass on your kind words.

Kim

KimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service!

Taryn's customer service was fantastic, friendly, warm & welcoming. Helped us to custom make our sofa and went out of her way to show us examples. Highly recommend both store & Taryn.

January 20th 2019 Update: Very friendly and kind!

Joel & Jason delivered our new sofa.
They were on time! Very friendly, happy to have a chat.
Asked exactly were we wanted it to go and placed it perfectly. No mess left behind.
Very happy thanks guys!

Great after sales service

shane c.

shane c.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I would Highly recommend

We had fantastic service from the minute we walked in to plush frankston from Taryn who sold us our sofa to Joel and Jason who delivered it and set it up and took all the packaging away we are extremely happy with the level of service and will shop there again without hesitation.

Margitta

MargittaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A wonderful experience !

Thank you to Marianne who was incredibly helpful and offered a wealth of knowledge when we were searching for a new couch. Joel and Jason were fantastic with delivery, they were courteous, professional and we were well informed on delivery day of their ETA. We are very pleased and would highly recommend purchasing from Plush.

Emily 5 Star Service

Emily was fantastic. Was greeted straight away, made to feel comfortable. Emily was attentive and asked the right questions but importantly listened to me to ensure I chose the right couches for my house. Highly recommend! Store looked great also so credit to the entire team at Frankston

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationFrankston Power Centre
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Michael, we are so pleased to read of the 5 star service you received from Emily at our Plush Frankston Showroom. It is great to hear of her assistance and we are sure she will enjoy reading your kind words.

Happy Customer