Plush Furniture VIC, Geelong

Plush Furniture VIC, Geelong

Kaye C.

Kaye C.Southwest, VIC

Couldnt be happier

We hit on a winner when we walked into Plush. Found exactly the sofa (Malibu) as soon as I walked in the door, and it was on sale, and they held onto it until our reno was finished, and Blake & his colleague delivered it up our steep driveway and assembled it with a smile on their faces. Its a beautiful sofa that is a wonderful feature in our lounge. Instead of checking out all the stores next time, Ill go straight to Plush.

Store LocationPlush, Corio

Very happy with my delivery

Love my new sofa. Although the delivery was longer than originally advised they kept me informed. Delivery was amazing, thank you Blake and Jonathan. So nice having a new purchase where I haven't had to dispose of all the rubbish myself. Very relaxing.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Sarah, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. We are so happy to hear that you have received your beautiful new Plush sofa which we hope you enjoy and we look forward to your next visit.

Gosia

GosiaSouthwest, VIC

Great service!

Great service and a very good overall experience. Russell M., the sales consultant was very professional and patient. The delivery team of Jonathan and Nicolas were very considering of my time limitations and shown good customer liaising skills. Thank you.

Anne G.

Anne G.Southwest, VIC

Great customer service from Russell in Geelong. Very patient, helpful and pleasant to deal with on such a busy day. I look forward to getting my furniture, and glad I decided to shop local!

Store LocationGeelong Victoria
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Anne, we are so pleased to hear of the service you received from Russell at our Plush Geelong Showroom. We are sure he will enjoy reading your kind words and is looking forward to your next visit. Many Thanks!\

Unplanned stop

We dropped into plush in Geelong after looking at a specific item at another shop. Maria, the sales consultant, was very helpful with the item we selected, no pressure to decide immediately and helped with the sale over the phone.

GAS

GASGeelong

Great service now finally to sit on it

Fantastic customer service experience and the delivery team of Jonathan/Kevin did a brilliant job getting the couches upstairs, unpacked and assembled and then took all the packaging away with them

Michael

MichaelSouthwest, VIC

Not happy. No ETA on couch arrival after 9 weeks!

No ETA on couch arrival.. No contact or updates from the store, promised 7-9weeks arrival, after 9 weeks still no idea where the couch even is let alone will arrive

Tess Torquay

Tess TorquaySouthwest, VIC

Repair at home

Robert Sarantoulias made a mutual suiting time, arrived when he said he would, very friendly and polite. He fixed couch as quickly as he could and told me to not hesitate to call if any further issues.
Great customer service

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationNorth geelong
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Tess, thank you for your feedback! We look forward to passing on your kind words and hope you enjoy your sofa.
Plush Think Sofas

Nick at the Geelong store was fantastic also Jonathan who delivered my new couch and chair was also fantastic. Thankyou.

I was extremely satisfied with the quality of my lounge and chair they are both very nice pieces. Finding exactly what l was looking for was made very easy with how the plush store was set out.

Good product, great service

Had a good selection of quality products. In store service was very good. Delivery was great, Jonathan and Pablo managed to get the sofa in which was very awkward. Set it up and took all the rubbish with them.

Store LocationCorio, Geelong, Vic

Brad D.

Brad D.Southwest, VIC

Perfect

Awesome job on our new couch, thanks to Johnathan and Pablo for the delivery and setting it up legends. Absolutely love the colour and it’s so comfy can’t wait to see it in our new home. Cheers guys

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Brad, thank you for your awesome review! We are so happy to hear that you have received your beautiful new Plush sofa which we hope you enjoy and we look forward to your next visit.
Plush Think Sofas

Can’t wait to get my new lounge

Store is set out really good lots to see really great quality I am really excited to be getting it lee serviced me and she was really helpful and not pushy let me know everything I need thank you lee

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Kaye, thank you for sharing on your experience with our Plush Geelong Showroom. It is a pleasure to hear of Lee's great assistance throughout the process and that you can't wait for your sofa.
Plush Think Sofas

great store and great service

the couch we bought is brilliant the 2 guys who delivered and set it up
were also brilliant. They had to take it up to the second storey of our new
home. Jonathon and Pedro did an excellent job, I can't thank them enough.

Store Locationgeelong
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Vicki, Thank you for sharing such wonderful feedback on your Plush experience. We look forward to sharing your kind feedback with our Geelong and Delivery Teams and hope you enjoy your new sofa.

Excellent service and product

Excellent service from store- helpful and knowledgeable. Excellent quality product- sofa is lovely
Delivery team of Jonathan and Pablo were prompt, courteous and efficient. Many thanks for our beautiful new sofa Plush

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Great service, can't wait for the sofas

I visited Plush in Geelong 6 months ago and fell in love with their style. I received a quote but decided to hold off. I contacted Nick from the store last week after many online visits to check out my preferred sofas. Nick went out of his way to help me again, requote and even advised of up and coming sales so I could save even more on the purchase. He was patient over 4 days of me deliberating, sent me photos, quotes and product infroamtion. I purchased over the phone and could not fault any of the service I recevied. So excited to receive my new sofas!

Linda M.

Linda M.Southwest, VIC

Excellent service and advice

Great experience buying a new sofa - Nick was very helpful and gave good advice assisting with measurements on our new home plans and with how the sofa i had selected would look. I was provided with information to give to my partner so we could make a decision together with our limited time. Really looking forward to lounging around on our new couch.

AMANDA UNDERWOOD

AMANDA UNDERWOODSouthwest, VIC

Great products and service

i was very satisfied with the store I was assisted by Nick who was very good. We discussed the various lounge suites until i found one that i really liked then we discussed the fabrics different colours etc. Finally found the one all ordered and ready to go. Great job.

Store Locationgeelong
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Amanda, we really appreciate you leaving your valuable feedback. We are pleased to hear Nick was able to assist throughout the process. Many Thanks!
Plush Think Sofas

Great sofa with all trimmings plus delivery

Friendly delivery drop where furniture was assembled and rubbish taken away. Couteous call day before delivery and on the day. Ordering process was easy,manufacture time was as qouted. Fabric sensational and has been scotch guarded. 2 seater Mascot in grey charcoal thick cordaroy

Frank

FrankDarwin, NT

Constructive feedback

Liam

LiamSouthwest, VIC

Amazing products and service

Lee provided an amazing service and made the whole process of shopping for new couches very easy. Products on offer from Plush were easily the best in terms of style, comfort and quality compared to other stores we visited in the area. They also provide a great delivery and setup service even taking away packaging rubbish that saves you the headache of a trip to the tip or trying to squeeze into your household rubbish bin. You can purchase with peace of mind at Plush due to their change of heart guarantee and product protection. All in all, couldn't be happier to recommend them.

Store LocationGeelong Plush