Plush Furniture VIC, Highpoint

Plush Furniture VIC, Highpoint

FancyNancy

FancyNancyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely Helpful

We dealt with Joanne at the Highpoint store who was very professional and very helpful when we were trying to choose our ottoman from the many available. She was a pleasure to deal with but as our ottoman won't be ready for 8 to 10 weeks can't comment on the quality of the product as such but Plush was the only store we found that had a great selection of ottomans to choose from.

Store LocationHighpoint VIC
Michelle McIver

Michelle McIverGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can’t wait!

After purchasing the softy sofas, chair and ottoman for our getaway house approximately 18months ago we found we were very unhappy with the sofas in our everyday home. So it was time for another trip to Plush Highpoint where I started to make may around the store from sofa to sofa finding many that I liked and getting my self in a bit of a just can’t choose situation. I was approached by the store assistant Fergus who was absolutely amazing. After a chat and showing Fergus a couple of photos of my space I felt he had a very intuitive attitude and I placed my order. We are going for the Softy again and I can’t wait.

Store LocationHighpoint, Victoria

Great service!

Fergus at the Highpoint store was very helpful, patient, informative and provided great customer service. We cannot wait to receive your new couch. There was a good range available to us at Plush, but we found our perfect match. Thanks!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationHighpoint VIC

Cath W.

Cath W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Successful sofa search.

Fergus looked after us at the Highpoint store. It was very busy and they seemed a bit short staffed. Fergus was helpful and friendly but not able to spend much time with us as others were waiting. He did the best he could under the circumstances. We were very happy with the quality and price of our purchase and are very excited for it to arrive in a couple of months time.
Fergus was very prompt in getting back to us with phonecalls.
I would recommend this store.

Store LocationHighpoint Vic
Dan

DanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Store was easy and comfortable to walk around to look at the extensive range of styles of sofas to choose from. The staff member Andrina was more than helpful and patient and great advice.
My second purchase from this store and would highly recommend to anyone.
Again thankyou Andrina for your professional advice and help

Store LocationHigh Point

Happy with the purchase

Placed an order for customised modular sofa + single seater in March & it was delivered on time as promised last Saturday. Fantastic service offered in store and happy with delivery & assembly service.

Marie

MarieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Couch

Purchased my sofa from Plush. Got great service from Andrina. She helped me choose the fabric and clearly advised me of the other products, warranty that goes with the couch.

Store LocationHighpoint Victoria

Fergus was fantastic

We purchased during the EOFY sales a set of 3 seaters and 2 seaters sofas.
We had contact with Fergus who was more than helpful and knowledgeable.
He assisted us to choose the sofas and the fabric. He never made us feel in the rush to buy. We liked the way he dealt with us.
He even organised for us to have the sofas kept a bit longer without extra charge.
We really liked to have him to help us.
Thank you Fergus.

Store LocationPlush Highpoint
Jade C.

Jade C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend this store!

We have been so happy with all aspects of our purchases! From customer service with Fergus in the store to the delivery and setup to the actual product!

We bought our first couch and were so happy we went back to get another for our theatre! Everyone who comes over loves both our couches! I highly recommend you visit plush for your next couch/sofa purchase! You won’t be disappointed

Store LocationHighpoint in VIC

Amy27

Amy27Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Friendly helpful service but not pushy.

I went into the store after researching online and was assisted by Fergus. I liked that he wasn't pushy with sales like other furniture stores, just helpful when I needed him.

Store LocationHighpoint Vic
Nita

NitaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Customer service

Thank you to Joanne S from highpoint store, very professional and was a huge support! Her customer service was 10/10,she went above and beyond her job. Thank you very much -Nita

Warranty Claim MadeYes
P and J

P and JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service

We visited Plush Highpoint a few times trying to decide on couches for our new house. Couches are a big decision as they can make or break a space. We received assistance from Fergus who was really knowledgable and helpful. He provided insight into the different designs, materials and pricing and was really patient while we decided what type of couch we were looking for. Each time we visited, he made sure to follow up with us and remembered who we were, a nice personal touch. We ended up buying two couches and the service was excellent! Thanks for all your help Fergus @ Highpoint!

ashleahld

ashleahldGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional service

Fergus had so much product knowledge, advice and guidance for our purchase, delivery options, and aftercare requirements when purchasing our new sofa. Couldn't be happier, i would highly recommend to friends and family, and will shop here again for future needs when moving into our new house.

Monica G.

Monica G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Andrina was very professional and friendly. She was very patient as she took me through the selection process for my sofa. Great selection of sofas and with Andrina’s great help; I found what I was looking for and bought it!!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationMaribyrnong
Renata P.

Renata P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful, professional experience. Shop here!

We walked into the store just to browse and ended up having the best shopping experience. The store had numerous options and styles in a wide range of fabrics. Andrina assisted us, she was wonderful, knowledgeable and very supportive. She helped me design my perfect couch and now I'm counting down the days until it arrives! I definitely recommend shopping here.

Store LocationPlush - Highpoint

Amy

AmyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Plush experience

Fergus was an absolute pleasure to deal with at Highpoint Plush. Every question was answered, suggestions were made to help finalise our decision and we walked out after purchasing our new sofa happy and excited. Thank you

Super helpful

Was very pleased to purchase a couch with the help of Fergus from the Plush Highpoint store in VIC. Very friendly and super helpful in regards to fabrics & pricing. Thanks!!

Clean and easy.

Fergus and the other staff were helpful and presented and clean and easy to navigate store and shopping experience.
We are looking forward to our delivery in a few months!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Michael, we are gad to hear of Fergus and the Highpoint Team's great service. We are also looking forward to your delivery and are sure you will love your stunning new sofa. Many Thanks!
Warm regards,
Plush Think Sofas

Awesome!

We had a wonderful experience with plush. In store, we were served by Samuel who gave us a lot of his time and went above and beyond to ensure we would have our couch before Christmas. Thank you Samuel! And our delivery guys today, John and Jerry, were both lovely, friendly guys who did a very quick and neat job. The whole experience with Plush for us was great!

Great customer experience

Joanne was great to engage with at the Highpoint store. She let us explore on our own and only approached when she saw that we needed help. We didn't feel rushed, pressured or watched which was awesome!