Plush Furniture VIC, Knox
Listing monitored by Plush Furniture

Anthony
AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Service

My wife and and have been looking for a new sofa. The brief to David at Plush Knox was simple - Leather, Contemporary, Modular & Customisable. David showed us the Melbourne & clearly presented us all the options and leather grades. After taking home some measurements and swatches the recommendation was perfect. We had no hesitation coming back with a deposit and are now eagerly awaiting our new sofa. Highly recommend David and Knox Plush - will definitely be a returning customer.

Anthony & Vicki

Maggie M.
Maggie M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sold! Looking forward to years of comfort.

Mel recognised immediately that I did not need the salespitch. Her advice on colour and fabric was invaluable.She was truly engaged in helping me

Great customer service by David

David was great. He spent plenty of time with me and my partner explaining the various sofas and allowing us to go back and forth regarding the sofas, the sizes and the colour of the leather. He was really patient and helpful. He explained the purchase, the warranty and how to care for the sofa when it comes. Highly recommended.

Trina
TrinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Superb Instore Customer Service

We received extremely helpful, knowledgeable and top service by the wonderful Bec which assisted us with our new sofa purchase.

Peter M.
Peter M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I purchased the leather lounge suite I wanted from Plush Knox!

Today I purchased the leather lounge suite I had been looking for (for the last last year) at Plush in Knox. The store was easy to navigate and I quickly found what I was after. I am very satisfied and happy with my purchase.
Plush's range of chairs and couches is large and varied. Further, the quality of their products are superior to their competitors.
David, the sales person I dealt with at Knox, was excellent and beyond reproach when it comes to customer service. He was patient, never pushy, accommodating and new his product(s).
I have already referred two other persons, looking to purchase furniture, to Plush in Knox and David.
Regards
Peter M.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Easy, relaxed shopping experience.

Plush salesman David was great, he asked us questions to get us thinking about what we wanted and needed. The sale information was very detailed, we know exactly what to expect and when. Looking forward to delivery of our new Plush suite!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Sue P.
Sue P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantatic, friendly and helpful service

Mel showed my daughter and me all the different sofa options to meet our needs. She was very patient while my daughter did the sit and lay the test on lots of them.
It took a few visits before we could decide on what colour and configuration we wanted and every time she was happy to provide me with a new quote.
Very friendly, helpful service. Highly recommended.

First Class Service

We went to the store to look for a sofa after my daughter showed us the great-looking sofa that she was interested in. Spent over 3 hours looking at the range and discussing options before making a decision.
Any time that we had a question, David was more than helpful and his knowledge and advice was welcomed. The customer experience was exceptional and we left after placing an order for our sofa and my daughter's sofa.

Find out how Plush Furniture VIC, Knox compares to other Furniture Shops

Found the store very easily and plenty of parking. David served me and was incredibly helpful. From all the measurements, and different fabrics to choose from, nothing was too much trouble!! quickly and easily was able to find what i needed in the way of comfort, and did up a quote on the spot with delivery and all. Would definately use him again!

Top quality customer service

We spent over 3 hours in the Knox Plush store choosing our new sofa.
We were welcomed warmly and left to wander at our own pace, and were not hassled. Staff answered questions when they were asked but politely left us alone.
Once we had decided which one we wanted, David helped us along the way with expert advice, making suggestions, really listening to us, asking about where the sofa was going to be, room dimensions, allowing us to take samples outside into the daylight and sharing his knowledge and experience.
I would highly recommend him and the store if you are looking for quality produce and excellent customer service.

Suzy Derbyshire
Suzy DerbyshireGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So helpful!

The service was amazing! Very helpful and really went through step by step what we wanted/needed. Would greatly recommend this place!

Amazing friendly service

David the Knox store provided very good service. Polite and very knowledgeable. Would highly recommend him and the store to my family and friends. He is an asset to your company.

Sir Crispy
Sir CrispyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service as always

My partner was viewing a few clearance items at the Knox Show room, and the super talented Bec helped her out in finding some cushions and a rug that would go with her apartment room. Everything looks great, and could not be more thankful for Bev's service.

KarenB
KarenBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my couch its so beautiful

David at the knox store was so helpful nothing was to much trouble. So happy with our couch its just perfect.