Plush Furniture VIC, Knox

Plush Furniture VIC, Knox

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (72)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (78%) · Not as advertised (22%)

Fantastic service

We were very happy with the service provided by David at Plush Knox. We have very little space in our home available for a sofa and we needed something very specific. David was not only very knowledgeable about the products, but he spent time with us, patiently answered our millions of questions, and was very friendly throughout. Having said that, it was 5 minutes before closing time but that didn't matter to him at all. Overall, I knew very quickly I wanted to buy a sofa from the store; it's funny what genuine customer service can do when making purchasing choices.

Store LocationKnox, VIC
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Impressive knowledge and great customer service!

I was very impressed with the level of service and attention we received from David w at the knox store. He provided ideas for us and explained the relevant points in choosing the correct sofa. We purchased ad a result of his knowledge and understanding. Thanks again David.Cheers Mark

Store LocationVictoria knox store
Tracey

TraceyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service!

I recently purchased a sofa from Plush Knox City and I was very pleased with the customer service.
David Williams was extremely helpful and accommodating. He was able to answer any Question while allowing us to take our time. Thanks so much David for your helpful advice.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationKnox City Vic

James and Amy

James and AmyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent experience buying a sofa

Exceptional service when buying a sofa through the team at Knox. David Williams made sure we were buying what we wanted and really made the whole experience exceptional. So many things to consider when buying a new sofa but we were prompted to consider things we hadn’t previously and so glad we did.

K bradford

K bradfordGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant service

Jodie provided us with excellent service, nothing was too hard. She assisted us choose a lounge and was so patient when we changed our mind for the seventh time. This is not our first plush couch and it won’t be our last

Simone

SimoneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We are still awaiting our new couch, however the service was fantastic that was provided to us from the store.

We were very satisfied with the service of the store. Can't wait to receive our new lounge suite. Navigating the store was easy and the girls were very helpful. Thank ever so much. Look I forward to our delivery.

cbh

cbhGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Helpful Customer Service

Went into Plush store at Knox knowing what I had in mind I was hoping to find. David Williams helped me decide on style/ fabric choice with ease and was extremely happy with my final decision. Felt I could ask David any question without feeling silly. Thanks for the helpful advice and cannot wait for our couch and chair to be delivered.

Store LocationKnox, Victoria
Aimee

AimeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Service!

I recently visited the Knox store and David Williams helped me pick out a new Snuggle Swivel Chair. He was very helpful and gave me lots of advice. I felt like I could take my time to choose what I needed. Thanks David!

Excellent Service by David Williams at Knox

Our experience of Plush at Knox has been fantastic. David Williams went over and above to find the perfect sofa for us. We also purchased the large Snuggle Chair. David was very knowledgeable about all the stock and could direct us to ones that fitted with our wants and gave us great advice on comfort and the leather for our sofa. We chose fabric for the Snuggle and David was spot on with his colour choices to bring our seating all together. Thank you David!

Store LocationKnox City Shopping Centre, Wantirna Victoria

Chloe

ChloeVictoria

Great

David from Plush Knox was very friendly and easy to communicate with. He was very happy to help with all my questions and made purchasing my sofa very easy
Appreciate your time and effort David

Store LocationKnox, Victoria
Lisa K.

Lisa K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

Jodie and all the Knox staff were very helpful and knowledgeable. They helped me select the right couch and ottoman for my space and explained all the different options available from the fantastic displays in store. They went over and above to organise delivery and assembly. Thank you so much. Highly recommend the Knox store and staff.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Steph94

Steph94Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service!

Great service received form Melissa at the knox store. The store was easy to navigate and extremely clean given the current circumstances. Will definitely return when I need another couch.

Shayla A.

Shayla A.

In love!

Great help choosing the perfect couch fit for our living room and then amazing delivery by Joel and Jason who assembled the couch fast with no mess left behind! Thanks

Store LocationKnox plush
Heather

HeatherVictoria

Great service and so helpful

We were so happy with Mel at Plush Knox showed us all the Lounge Suites in our range that we were interested in so helpful and explained in detail all the different functions and the different leathers availabe to us . She was happy to spend as much time as we needed to decide what to buy would recommend Plush at Knox and specially Mel for her excellent service and efficiency with the whole process would defiantly go there again for further purchases. Thanks Mel for all your service and help.

Couch

Great experience in store, and on phone re: delivery details, and with team on delivery day. Price was good and end product is great. Thanks to David at Plush Knox

Store LocationPlush Knox

Great Service

Great range of products in the showroom, once we decided on the snuggle chair, David was a delight to deal with, very helpful guiding us through material choices. Chair arrived while we were O/S, David was able to arrange a time that we could do a pick up after we returned cheers David

Margaret

MargaretGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect place to purchase a couch.

Before I had entered the showroom I had already spent time on line researching couches.
I had looked at several different suppliers.
I decided to go into the store to look at one of my preferred couches.
While there I decided not to go further and purchase my sofa from Knox Plush.
The customer service was fantastic and Melissa was extremely helpful.
I felt comfortable in the place and I was able to spend time sitting on the couch I wished to purchase.
After consulting with my family I returned several days later and purchased the couch.

Store LocationKnox Plush

Happy Shoppers

We were looked after by the lovely Melissa at Knox who guided us through the selection & purchase of our lovely couches with ease and professionalism. The zipMoney option is a wonderful bonus. Looking forward to years of comfort !

Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awful

Happy Shoppers

Happy ShoppersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service provided to us from Plush at Knox City.

We have just recently purchased a new lounge suite from Plush at Knox City. We were served by David who allowed us the time to browse around and work out what we actually needed. His assistance from then on was very insightful, helpful and genuine. David made our purchase a very easy process from start to finish and we would not hesitate in recommending him to help you out at Plush Knox City........

Store LocationPlush Knox City