Plush Furniture VIC, Knox

Plush Furniture VIC, Knox

4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (12)
  • Product Appearance As advertised · Not as advertised (22%)
Maria

MariaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service!

I had a change of heart with my lounge and they have a change of heart policy - which was so seamless. I changed my order without any issues. Great price / great service from David.

Tracey

TraceyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service!

I recently purchased a sofa from Plush Knox City and I was very pleased with the customer service.
David Williams was extremely helpful and accommodating. He was able to answer any Question while allowing us to take our time. Thanks so much David for your helpful advice.

Store LocationKnox City Vic
Lisa K.

Lisa K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

Jodie and all the Knox staff were very helpful and knowledgeable. They helped me select the right couch and ottoman for my space and explained all the different options available from the fantastic displays in store. They went over and above to organise delivery and assembly. Thank you so much. Highly recommend the Knox store and staff.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Plush Furniture VIC, Knox compares to other Furniture Shops

Great customer service

Great customer service. Made the process easy and like how you can customise the couch to suit your needs. The 48 months interest free offer was easy and quick to apply.

Awesome Service!

David was very knowledgeable and helpful, we were able to agree on the final price, which made the whole process very smooth and quick.

Customer service was great and is highly recommended.

Store LocationPlush Knox
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Linh, we are so pleased to hear that you received awesome service from David. We will pass your appreciation onto him. Thanks for recommending us!

Danny

DannyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Shopping Experience

David at Knox Plush Store was very helpful, he was very informative in relation to product and assisted us in making the right decision. We would be more then happy to go back !!!

Store LocationKnox City
Felicity

FelicityGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Jodi at the Knox store was fantastic, she was a massive help on choosing the style and fabric for my new couch.
I would highly recommend going to this store. Keep up the good work

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Fantastic service from David.

David was extremely helpful and patient. He explained everything thing carefully and helped us select the best couch for our home. We would definitely recommend his expertise. Thank you David

Marisa

MarisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ty David at Knox

Went into Knox store to buy a swivel chair and customer service was excellent very helpful staff so helpful went back to buy some cushions very happy customer highly recommend David xx

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Marisa, thank you for your feedback! It is great to read of your high recommendation of our Plush Knox Showroom. We will be sure to pass on your kind words.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Plush Furniture VIC, Knox compares to other Furniture Shops

Fantastic in store experience

Cannot fault the service we received from David W at the Knox store today. He really took the time to help us check dimensions, select the most appropriate configurations for the space and pick colours for our new couches.
Very knowledgeable about the products and made the whole process very smooth and we really appreciate the time he spent with us helping us make the right choice.
Would happily recommend this store and their couches to others.
Thanks Dave for your help
Phil

Store LocationPlush - Knox city
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Phillip, it is a pleasure to hear that you would happily recommend our Plush Knox Showroom. We are glad to hear that you couldn't fault our service and that we were of great help throughout the process. Many Thanks!

Natalie B

Natalie B

Had great assistance by manager David, he showed professionalism, neat attire, well spoken, knew products well

Knox store had alot of stock to choose from, good colour choice and configurations to suit any space.
I love the leather we chose and love that it comes with a 10yr warranty

Joanne

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service!

The service and assistance provided by David W at Knox Plush was fantastic from start to finish. This is my second time purchasing from Plush and again they have exceeded my expectation with how helpful and patient David was while I made my decision with my snuggle chair. I will not hesitate to recommend friends go and see David, as I will when I come back next time.

Store LocationKnox City Plush
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Joanne, we are glad to hear that David's charm is irresistible. Wonderful to hear of the overall excellent service at our Knox Showroom and look forward to seeing your friendship blossom. Many Thanks!

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect couch finally

Wonderful service from the team at Knox plush, I was indecisive with colour but finally found the perfect couch! The Santa Monica in the west coast collection is amazing..so soft and comfy. A very relaxed feel which is what I wanted for our family room. Can’t wait for have it to be delivered. Would recommend to anyone.