Plush Furniture VIC, Knox

Plush Furniture VIC, Knox (page 2 of 8)

Robin and Carolyn

Robin and CarolynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience!

We pretty much knew what we wanted after browsing online and went into the store to test out our choices. David was great, helped answer our questions, but left us to take the time to try out different options. Never felt pressured which is great!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Robin & Carolyn, we are so pleased to read of your recent experience at our Plush Knox Showroom. It is great hearing that David was able to assist throughout your sofa selection process. Many Thanks!

Leonie B.

Leonie B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super attentive service!

I have just placed my order with Plush Furniture Knox and the service received from David was friendly, attentive and helpful! Thank you David, can’t wait to receive our modular!!

Store LocationPlush Knox

Fantastic in store experience

Cannot fault the service we received from David W at the Knox store today. He really took the time to help us check dimensions, select the most appropriate configurations for the space and pick colours for our new couches.
Very knowledgeable about the products and made the whole process very smooth and we really appreciate the time he spent with us helping us make the right choice.
Would happily recommend this store and their couches to others.
Thanks Dave for your help
Phil

Store LocationPlush - Knox city
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Phillip, it is a pleasure to hear that you would happily recommend our Plush Knox Showroom. We are glad to hear that you couldn't fault our service and that we were of great help throughout the process. Many Thanks!
Plush Think Sofas

Had great assistance by manager David, he showed professionalism, neat attire, well spoken, knew products well

Knox store had alot of stock to choose from, good colour choice and configurations to suit any space.
I love the leather we chose and love that it comes with a 10yr warranty

Donna

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome Customer Service

DAVID W at Knox helped me out with my delivery options for our swivel chair we purchased. Efficient, knowledgeable , courteous and a sense of humour too. Not the first time we’ve been their and it won’t be our last .

Joanne

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service!

The service and assistance provided by David W at Knox Plush was fantastic from start to finish. This is my second time purchasing from Plush and again they have exceeded my expectation with how helpful and patient David was while I made my decision with my snuggle chair. I will not hesitate to recommend friends go and see David, as I will when I come back next time.

Store LocationKnox City Plush
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Joanne, we are glad to hear that David's charm is irresistible. Wonderful to hear of the overall excellent service at our Knox Showroom and look forward to seeing your friendship blossom. Many Thanks!

Dan

DanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service

David was great to deal with. Very helpfull and genuine. The selection was good and we found the couch we wanted. Mrs is happy and looking forward to new couch

Shane

ShaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super Plush Sofa

Just brought a sofa off David W at Knox
His service was fantastic, He went through all possible options and listened to our ideas.
And together we came up with the perfect sofa
Highly recommend Plush Knox.di

Rosanna

RosannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service by David W at Knox

We just popped into the Knox showroom to buy a sofa, and David assisted us from start to finish with impeccable detail. We decided on the Cameo modular, and we could not have done it without his help. David is an absolute asset to your company and we would definitely recommend you guys to our friends and family. Ty David and we will be back again if we need more!!!!!!

Store Locationknox

Beautiful Efficient Delivery of my Zara Petite

Jonathon and Jose delivered my sofa on time and were so careful, clean and quick in their work. We had a lovely conversation as Jonathon worked and they were finished in no time. An absolute delight. Thank you.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi there, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. We are so happy to hear that you have received your beautiful new Plush sofa which we hope you enjoy and we look forward to your next visit.

KSA

KSAPakenham

Excellent service and advice

Recently purchased the Hudson modular from David at the Knox store. His advice and assistance in the showroom was very helpful and he made the whole process very smooth and easy. When we had questions post delivery of our items David was again able to assist us over the phone. Overall we are very happy with both the service and our new couch and would thoroughly recommend the Knox store.

Great Service!

The store is nicely presented - bright & clean.
David helped us make our decision through asking questions, giving observations, etc. This was extremely helpful to us.
All products were of great quality.

Store LocationKnox Westfield
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Anita, we are so pleased to read of the service you received from David at our Plush Knox Showroom. It is great to hear of his assistance and we are sure he will enjoy reading your kind words.

Jenna

JennaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We dropped into the Knox store today and purchased the Cooper sofa from David. He was an absolute pleasure to deal with.

It was a very satisfying experience. very easy to navigate the store and find what we were looking for. Nice easy transaction from David. Friendly staff, great clean store. Thanks

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Jenna, we are so pleased to read of the service you received from David at our Plush Knox Showroom. It is great to hear of his assistance and we are sure he will enjoy reading your kind words.

Awesome!

Went in and bought the Zara sofa. I thought I had full decided what I wanted in terms of colour but David W took me through all of the different swatches and let me use every cushion in the store to help get the perfect colour. Great service and an awesome sofa! I would recommend Plush and the Knox store and David to anybody.

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect couch finally

Wonderful service from the team at Knox plush, I was indecisive with colour but finally found the perfect couch! The Santa Monica in the west coast collection is amazing..so soft and comfy. A very relaxed feel which is what I wanted for our family room. Can’t wait for have it to be delivered. Would recommend to anyone.

Lisa.O

Lisa.OGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and advice

David W was Very helpful and had just suggestions on fabric selection and fabric protection on the swivel chair I was purchasing. Highly recommend buying from this store, not pushy just helpful

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Lisa, thank you for such a high recommendation of our Plush Knox Showroom. It is so great to hear that you are ready to take care of your beautiful new Plush Sofa which we hope you enjoy.

DMA

DMAVictoria

Delivery of furniture

Excellent service from Danny and Sid from Demiri transport. Rang beforehand, came at time stated, in and out quickly taking all packaging away and placing it exactly where we wanted it

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback. It is great to hear that your delivery went as planned and that you are now enjoying your new sofa.
Plush Think Sofas

Excellent service from start to finish!

From walking into the Knox Plush store meeting Jodie and choosing our beautiful new Brighton 3 seater sofa and ottoman through to this morning’s delivery by Danny & Sid from Demiri Transport the service has been excellent.
Nothing was too much trouble and every care was taken instore and when delivered to make sure that we were happy with our new furniture. The Leather care kit is really worth having and using to maintain the soft clean finish - speaking from past use and experience!
That experience was years ago which is why we have returned - beautiful sofas, great instore service and delivery- great job all round, so we can highly recommend !!!

Store LocationKnox, Vic

Delivery

Anthony & Danny of Demiri transport who delivered our goods were considerate, courteous & punctual. They unpacked the cartons & removed any rubbish from our home. With this service we would certainly use Plush furnishings again. Excellent service.

David. W from Knox Showroom

David W went above and beyond to help me and my family chose the perfect pieces for our new home.

I couldn't recommend a better Sales Rep for the job.

Very very happy with the Service, Support and Communication throughout the entire ordering process.