Plush Furniture VIC, Knox

Plush Furniture VIC, Knox (page 3 of 11)

Mick

MickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my couch

David Williams was super helpful and was able to do us a great deal that was very attractive. My wife and I both love our new Austin couch. I would certainly recommended this store to my friends.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Mick, Welcome to the Plush Family! Lovely to hear you are looking forward to receiving your stunning new sofa and will be sure to pass on your kind words to the team.
Plush Think Sofas

Excellent service and great show room

Store was well set out. Good deals on the day. Great service from David. Bought a great sofa set ex-display for a good value price and some other new products too.

Karenm

Karenm

Great service and advice

David was a huge help in us selecting a sofa. No pressure in purchasing just great assistance in choosing the right sofa for our needs. He provided practical advice on the layout of the sofa. Great customer service.

Dale C.

Dale C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super helpful staff

David was really friendly and helpful. He had expert advice and really wanted the best for us. We bought an amazing couch for our new home and can't wait to enjoy it. Thank you!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Dale, Thank you for the kind feedback! Wonderful to hear of David's invaluable assistance and that you found the perfect sofa for your new home.

Cass and Tom

Cass and TomGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First Class Customer Service!

A massive thank you to David from Knox Plush for providing us with exceptional customer service yesterday afternoon to assist us with the purchase of our perfect couch! David went above and beyond asking several questions and providing with loads of information to ensure the couch would be perfectly suited to us. I couldn't recommend David more highly! Thank you again!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Cass and Tom, Thank you for your wonderful feedback on our Plush Knox showroom. We are so pleased to hear of the service you received from David and look forward to passing on your kind words.

Awesome Service!

David was very knowledgeable and helpful, we were able to agree on the final price, which made the whole process very smooth and quick.

Customer service was great and is highly recommended.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Linh, we are so pleased to hear that you received awesome service from David. We will pass your appreciation onto him. Thanks for recommending us!

Danny

DannyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Shopping Experience

David at Knox Plush Store was very helpful, he was very informative in relation to product and assisted us in making the right decision. We would be more then happy to go back !!!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Amazing service and impressive products!

We purchased a couch from Plush Knox last Friday and other than having to wait until late January to physically get it, we couldnt be happier with our experience so far. Melissa was amazing offering friendly, practical advice and guiding us in the right direction without being pushy. We were also so impressed with the quality and choice of the products on offer and within our budget . We were able to take home fabric samples to see how they looked in our house and we returned the next day to make our happy purchase. Bring on late Jan!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Fantastic service by Jodie on a weekend.

My wife and I went in there on the weekend, were served by Jodie, who had all the time in the world for us with everything we were looking at.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Lindsey H, thank you for sharing such great feedback on your Plush Knox Showroom experience. We are so pleased to hear our Jodie was able to assist you in finding your perfect sofa.

Felicity

FelicityGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Jodi at the Knox store was fantastic, she was a massive help on choosing the style and fabric for my new couch.
I would highly recommend going to this store. Keep up the good work

Happy Customer!

I couldn't be more satisfied with the service I received from David at Plush Knox. He provided exceptional advice to help with colour choice and didn't rush my decision in any way. His knowledge of products and fabrics is extensive and he was able to assist me to make a purchase that I am extremely happy with. I can't wait to receive my Snuggle Chair!

Compliments

Found David at Knox to be professional and courteous, helpful. We experienced a delay on our order but found David to be understanding and helpful. Nice to be treated in a pleasant and comfortable manner, made to feel at ease even when delays were happenin, and kept in touch with what happening, and great customer service. Highly recommended.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Paul, thank you for sharing on your Knox Showroom experience. We appreciate your patience and look forward to passing on your kind words to the team. Hope you enjoy your sofa!

Highly recommend David at Knox Plush

Excellent customer service. David listened to what we were after and went over and above to sell us the couch that we loved. Colour, recliner and chase what we wanted

17 of September 2019 Update: Excellent delivery of Sofa
Harsimran and Manan delivered our Plush sofa today. They were prompt and went over and above to make sure sofa was set up correctly. Had to fit through window as door was to small. They did not give up and are very experienced. Highly recommend.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Fitzy, Welcome to the Plush Family! It is a pleasure to hear of David's above and beyond service at our Knox Showroom. We hope you look forward to receiving your perfect fit!

Better than Perfect

I brought a swivel chair and I am over the moon, so comfortable. Michelle in store was so lovely and Danny and Sid that delivered it where amazing, I've never had such caring delivery guys. I think I need another for my other lounge room.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Fantastic service from David.

David was extremely helpful and patient. He explained everything thing carefully and helped us select the best couch for our home. We would definitely recommend his expertise. Thank you David

Fantastic service!

Love shopping at Plush.
David made it so easy to choose what I needed . Very friendly and helpful.
Will definitely recommend this store to my friends and family. Makes shopping for furniture a whole lot easier and stress free.

Lindy

LindyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome service !

Store was easy to navigate and the service we received from David was awesome. As a result we bought more products and left feeling very satisfied , delivery was also very efficient and suited to our busy schedule - Lindy

Very positive experience

David was extremely helpful when it came to helping us purchase our new couch for our new home. I’m a very visual person so making decisions can be hard for me but David was amazing. Very happy customer!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Alysha, we are so pleased to read of the service you received from David at our Plush Knox Showroom. It is great to hear of his assistance and we are sure he will enjoy reading your kind words.

Dot

DotGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

David was most helpful when we purchased a lounge suite today. He was very polite, cheerful and patient. He was very knowledgeable regarding all products. A credit to the store and Plush in general.
Dot.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Dot, we are so pleased to read of the service you received from David at our Plush Knox Showroom. It is great to hear of his assistance and we are sure he will enjoy reading your kind words.

Kaitlyn

KaitlynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service by David at Knox

David was very professional and friendly and provided great customer service! Was very informative about all products available and the different configurations to suit out needs. Very happy customers and can’t wait for our new couch and snuggle chair

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Kaitlyn, thank you for sharing your fantastic experience with us. You have chosen one of our most popular models and our many happy customers can assure you that you will absolutely love your new additions.