Plush Furniture VIC, Knox

Plush Furniture VIC, Knox (page 4 of 9)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (61)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (78%) · Not as advertised (22%)
Lisa.O

Lisa.OGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and advice

David W was Very helpful and had just suggestions on fabric selection and fabric protection on the swivel chair I was purchasing. Highly recommend buying from this store, not pushy just helpful

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Lisa, thank you for such a high recommendation of our Plush Knox Showroom. It is so great to hear that you are ready to take care of your beautiful new Plush Sofa which we hope you enjoy.

DMA

DMAVictoria

Delivery of furniture

Excellent service from Danny and Sid from Demiri transport. Rang beforehand, came at time stated, in and out quickly taking all packaging away and placing it exactly where we wanted it

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback. It is great to hear that your delivery went as planned and that you are now enjoying your new sofa.
Plush Think Sofas

Excellent service from start to finish!

From walking into the Knox Plush store meeting Jodie and choosing our beautiful new Brighton 3 seater sofa and ottoman through to this morning’s delivery by Danny & Sid from Demiri Transport the service has been excellent.
Nothing was too much trouble and every care was taken instore and when delivered to make sure that we were happy with our new furniture. The Leather care kit is really worth having and using to maintain the soft clean finish - speaking from past use and experience!
That experience was years ago which is why we have returned - beautiful sofas, great instore service and delivery- great job all round, so we can highly recommend !!!

Delivery

Anthony & Danny of Demiri transport who delivered our goods were considerate, courteous & punctual. They unpacked the cartons & removed any rubbish from our home. With this service we would certainly use Plush furnishings again. Excellent service.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi there, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. We are so happy to hear that you have received your beautiful new Plush sofa which we hope you enjoy and we look forward to your next visit.

David. W from Knox Showroom

David W went above and beyond to help me and my family chose the perfect pieces for our new home.

I couldn't recommend a better Sales Rep for the job.

Very very happy with the Service, Support and Communication throughout the entire ordering process.

Plush Delivery

Joel and Jason our delivery drivers from plush were amazing. They were exceptionally friendly and set up our lounge within minutes.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

David was fantastic, gave great advice and was helpful in our designing process as well as ensuring all aspect of our transaction was as smooth as possible.

Tania

TaniaMooroolbark

Love my new Snuggle and Sofa!

Thanks to the wonderful staff at Plush Knox for helping me with purchasing my new Cooper Modular sofa and Snuggle chair. The staff were very experienced and thoughtful in helping me choose my new look and patiently helped me pick through a huge variety of fabrics offering great advice. Just love my new lounge room look!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Delivery of my lounge suite.

The team at plush have been fantastic. David at Knox, Joel and Jason for the delivery. They were so caring towards myself and my partner who is poorly with Parkinson’s Disease. My lounge suite is exquisite and thank you. Regards Gerri

Beaz

BeazWantirna sth vic 3152 Austrlia

Excellent service will come again

Very easy to get around store, everything was set up extremely well. Lighting was good so you could see colours better. Wide range of stock for what we were looking for. Very good quality of furniture.

Sonia

SoniaMelbourne

Love plush, always excellent service and we keep coming back

We have gone back to see David (Knox,Wantirna)again to buy our 4th couch within 6 mths, he has been amazing yet again, he’s someone that really knows what he’s doing. So great to have such an expert on the floor who knows his stuff. We will always tell our family/friends to go and see David at Plush for their lounges and sofas. He is always a “ 5x*****Star” salesmen, thank you Plush!! Love, love, love your couches :)

Helpful. Great service from David at Knox Plush

Thank you to David for helping with measurements for a new couch (Hudson) and samples to take home. David helped with prices and measurements to help with our space. Got tape measure out worked out what we could and couldn't have. He was personable, honest and friendly. Can't wait to get our new couch

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

We can't wait to get our new sofa that we ordered with David W from Knox Plush. David is a really genuine and passionate salesman who's number one focus was the best outcome for us as customers; so-much-so that after some thinking time and when we were ready to purchase the sofa, we made sure David would be at the store to take our order. David's after sales service has also been second-to-none. I'd highly recommend seeking out David if you're looking to purchase a new sofa.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Andrew, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with David at our Knox showroom. We are so pleased to read about David's service and look forward to passing on your kind words. Warm regards, Plush Think Sofas

Anonymous

AnonymousMelbourne

Great service, amazing price and gorgeous new couch!!

The store is really easy to navigate with lots of lounges to test out. I was at the Knox store for a good couple of hours and David was brilliant. He was really informative, answered all of my questions, provided great advice and didn’t try and rush me. There was also a sale on and I got a great affordable deal. I purchased The Newport (part of the Westcoast Collection) in a 4 seater in haze fabric and I’m really happy with my choice!!

Kev

KevGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I am enjoying my amazing new reclining sofa!

Was greeted by Mel as I entered the Knox store. Her professionalism and friendly personality weren't needed as we reasonably quickly discussed my requirements and picked the sofa right for me. Everything was delivered better than what I was expecting.
If I need more furniture or meet someone who does, Plush will be the first thought that comes to mind.

Excellent service

David w from the knox store gave us superb customer service. He spent a lot of time with us helping to choose most suitable products for us. The store has a varied range and we are extremely happy with our choice. Processing of payments and delivery customer service is excellent.

David at Knox is Fantabulous

We came back to David W at Knox to talk about adding another sofa to our lounge room. We decided to go with the Sonoma 2 Str in a beautiful lagoon colour. We also decided to upgrade our existing lounge to the new Newport modular as it oozes class, and we just had to have it! This change of heart is a godsend no other company we know of offers this. Highly recommend Plush Knox and we will definitely be recommending you guys to everyone because David really took us seriously and looked after our needs. Ty David and Plush, we love what you all do!!!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Great professional service, lovely staff at Knox store- very easy to navigate

- very easy to navigate
- good range of products, but could have more and bigger store space
- very sharp with our purchase, great quality
- furniture was delivered and installed by two great delivery guys

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Anna, thank you for taking the time to share on your experience with our Plush Knox Showroom. We are pleased to hear that you took the time to browse our many sofas and are currently enjoying your own Plush Sofa.

Service Knowledge & Patience

Service, knowledge of products and patience. That’s what you get from David at Plush Furniture Knox. I have never written a review before, but the service and professionalism David gave us at Plush Knox was so amazing. My wife and I are VERY particular and cautious with what we buy, and David allayed ALL, and I mean all our concerns. We are the sort of people that would drive most sales staff crazy. David was so unbelievably patient and understanding. From choosing the right chairs, fabric and colour through to the itemisation of our order and beyond. We have purchased two single recliners, and a two seater sofa.
I would highly recommend David at Plush Furniture.

Yvonne

YvonneKnox

What Fantastic Staff

We went into the Plush Knox store "just to look" and ended up placing an order for a 3 seater lounge along with a matching single, an unrelated swivel armchair and a fabulous ottoman. Mel was extremely helpful in sorting out what we needed and made the process very easy. When the products were delivered we were blown away by the delivery team,so polite, friendly and helpful, they even moved out our old suite into the garage. All the people that we met at Plush were of the same ilk and we couldn't recommend them highly enough.