Plush Furniture VIC, Moorabbin

Plush Furniture VIC, Moorabbin

4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (37)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (30) · Not as advertised (5)

Loved your products, Michael from the store was helpful , can wait for our order to arrive!

Its was easy and pretty much lived the variety of product range. Got to a point when it was confusing as to which one should we go for!!!

Store LocationMoorabin
Liane

LianeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Go see David!

I hate shopping for lounges. I don't like being sold to, so when I saw David at Plush Moorabbin and he actually helped me, listened to me and did what he said, so I had no choice but to buy! We loved the sofa and the recommended fabric choice was perfect. Thank you for changing my mind about shopping.

Deborah

DeborahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lovely ew couch

Well laid out store with lots of good advice pre Covid lockdown. Extremely helpful staff member called Bonnie who followed up with communication during lockdown in Victoria. Delivery on time and carefully done.

Hi Deborah,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so pleased to hear Bonnie was able to assist you throughout the process and look forward to passing on your kind words.
Warm regards,
Plush Think Sofas

Ned Miletic

Ned Miletic

Love the new couch, looks beautiful.

Great layout in store.Brillant service, big thanks to everyone at Moorabbin store from Bonny in sales to the great team delivering goods. Very professional & helpful. New couch looks great & quality is superior.

Great service. Customer first. Bonny and Wolf Pack Deliveries

Albert

AlbertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, great product.

After doing the rounds in all your competitors stores we found Plush be the most relaxing environment with the Melbourne Corner suite the clear winner. The over and above service we received from Bonny was excellent as she also personally delivered a bolt pack which was missing from one of our armchairs. Delivery date was spot on and units were easy to assemble and the plastic wrapping was picked up next day! We are very happy with our lounge, thanks again Bonny and Plush.
Albert

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service!

I have been looking fro a chaise langue for a long time, found a great one. Chun was very helpful and friendly and the product is excellent too, much appreciated, thank you! Mary

angie t.

angie t.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really happy with my new couch.

Really happy with the service. Lisa (salesperson) was great - friendly, helpful and efficient. The delivery guys were quick and punctual. Would definitely recommend checking out Plush for new furniture as I am a happy customer :)

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Very happy with our purchase and service

I visited the store about a year ago looking for the Snuggle chair. I didn't purchase straight away, but got a quote on a few of the fabric options. Their follow up was great, when sent an email that they had added Zip pay as a payment option, I purchased. They had saved my fabric options and it was easy. The delivery guys were fantastic, they took away the packaging and moved the chair to exactly where I wanted it. All within Covid19 safe guidelines. We love our chair!! Overall great customer experience.

ITS AL &.

ITS AL &.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Service!

Met with Leona at Plush Moorabbin and couldn’t be happier with the result! She was so friendly and helpful and our new sofa is on the way! Will definitely be going back for more furniture! Thanks Leona :)

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful service from Leona

I ended up at Plush as they were the only ones who offered a different style of lounge to all the others, along with colours and custom variations to suit. Then Leona at Moorrabin put up with me going backwards and forwards, even after my initial order, to change my mind. Leona and all the team there, could not have been more professional, friendly and understanding if they tried! I'm looking forward to receiving my lounge in May :-)

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

We love our new ZARA suite.

We purchased our suite in store with David G who was very helpful and provided a professional service with organising our Plush-shield 5 year fabric protection. We received our gorgeous ZARA suite yesterday and we couldnt be happier, just perfect for our lounge area. The delivery guys and Blake were super in bringing it up the stairs was no problem as a bit too large for the lift, Sorry Guys. We were also provided with a brochure of home care tips to look after our very comfortable brand new lounge suite.
Thankyou Plush.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Great couches. Great delivery.

We absolutely love the couches. They are exactly what we ordered. Joel and Jason were on time with delivery and did a great job of assembling the furniture. Thank you very much.

Excellent service across stores

I bought a couch from Frank at Plush Richmond a few weeks ago but had previously browsed and asked my million questions to David G at the Moorabbin store. Between the two of them it couldn’t have been easier and I’m really happy with the choice I (finally) made. Having such an easy experience for a big purchase was a dream.

Great Delivery Service

Had my Plush furniture delivered by Jonahtan and Blake. They were polite, careful of our property and highly efficient and professional in their service. They assembled the furniture on site and took away the rubbish. A great service from start to finish.

Shane U.

Shane U.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service!

David Gundry at the Moorabbin store was very impressive. His product knowledge and listening skills made us feel 100% confident we made the right decision with our new lounge suite order. We were very comfortable throughout the process.

Great Customer Service!

We visited Plush Moorabbin 3 times over the Christmas Holidays and each time was greeted with a friendly smile by Leona. Nothing was to much trouble and Leona was very knowledgeable and helpful assisting us with our multiply rooms and providing varied options. I recommend going and seeing Leona to guide you through your descision making.

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and delivery

Great service from the store. Very patient and not pushy. Tolerant of our many changes of heart.
Johnathon and G were fast, efficient and polite delivery/construction guys. Love our new sofa!

Irene Forsyte

Irene ForsyteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Plush should write a manual on excellent customer service

CARLA OBRIEN

CARLA OBRIEN

Very good service, Bonnie was very helpful!

Good advice regarding room size and what sofas would work best. Also a very nice assistant to deal with, nothing was a problem even changing the delivery date twice. Highly recommend Plush Moorabbin.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Carla, thank you for your high recommendation of Plush! We are pleased to hear that Bonny managed your expectations to ensure you found the perfect fit for your space. Hope you enjoy!
Warm regards,