Plush Furniture VIC, Nunawading

Plush Furniture VIC, Nunawading

LDBAIN

LDBAINGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Old fashioned professional service

A shout out to Andrea P at Plush Nunawading for her professional and caring manner. She was so helpful on the day we purchased our sofa, listening to what we were after and then with the follow up care leading up to delivery. We could not be happier with out our sofa it is better than we imagined.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Shocking company to deal with

My ~6k sofa was delivered with mud stains on it. The sofa sections were misaligned. Cushions looked crooked. That’s before I even got to use it. Plush dragged their feet and eventually refused to take responsibility saying it is ok to have stains in transit. I was denied access to anyone High enough within the company to take responsibility. Crap customer service and products are heavily overpriced for what they are. Will never but from them again!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Absolutely love my snuggle petite chair☆☆☆

Fantastic company with brilliant customer service. Knowing my chair was made in Australia is another positive. The quality of the material is highly rated (stitching and zipper work also on point ) Thank you Lisa, for your patience and gentle encouragement.

Store LocationNunawading VIC

Poor quality

We bought our sofa from plush about a year ago, and it has aged terribly and is now totally covered in pills. This fault is not covered by warranty as they say it is to be expected, despite never warning us. The cushions have sagged more than reasonable.

Warren D Irwin

Warren D IrwinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service by Vanessa a terrific lady to help with my furniture needs

Very easy to navigate inside the store. A Fantastic range of very impressive products.
Great quality and value for such striking furniture
Very satisfied
Return customer
Very good quality furniture to many choices. Definitely will be back in the future

Keith G.

Keith G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We went to buy a new sofa and left very happy. Lisa did an excellent job and was very patient with us and guided us through the store. Great service!

David T.

David T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding service

Plush were simply fantastic to buy from. After months of searching, we found what we thought was the perfect combination of a couch and two armchairs. But when the delivery came, the armchairs were perfect, but we just didn't love the couch in the space. So we called Plush, they came back and collected the couch and we were able to swap it for another one that is perfect from Plush. We are delighted! You could not ask for better service! Thank you!

Store LocationNunawading, VIC
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Went to plush today to look at a few sofas and fell in love with one. We were served by Andrea who was exceptional. She wasn’t a pushy sales person. Highly recommend Andrea

Lisa Walsh

Lisa WalshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

On our recent visit to Plush Nunawading we were fortunate to be assisted by Andrea. Prompt attention was given to us at what was a very busy time in the store. Our needs were met and we experienced a seamless transaction. Our visit was fun, enlightening and overall a really nice experience. Thank you Andrea!

Michelle Naomi

Michelle NaomiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Search for 2 couches = a lot of care given

Went to Plush twice for a look & was shown patience , care & great advice by Vanessa @ Nunawading on what to choose, for our needs and guidance Re interest free option 10/10

Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service with knowledge, honesty and understanding!

Annie served me today, and after an hour of in depth assistance, knowledge and impeccable service, and extremely friendly, I left very happy with 2 beautiful lounge pieces. Highly recommend!

Store LocationNunawading, VIC
Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service was outstanding!

I cannot rate the service we received from Annie Pearse at the Nunawading store highly enough!
She was patient, so helpful and showed us so many options we hadn't even considered!! Will definitely go back and purchase again.

Sonja D.

Sonja D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional but not pushy.

Professional service and friendly sales staff in this store. Leanne and Vanessa were courteous and very knowledgeable about products without forcing a sale. I felt totally comfortable and well informed, I bought my Lounge Suite and would return again for their quality products.

Fantastic service and product

Cant recommend them highly enough. Leanne, Annie and Andrea at Nunawading were all amazing. We actually made use of the change of heart - as the sofa we had ordered just didnt fit too well. The switch to a new sofa all happened without a hitch and no issues at all. Amazing service

Store LocationNunawading Melbourne
Madeleine L.

Madeleine L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service... great product!

Andrea was amazing! So friendly, knowledgeable, great with my kids and helped me make the perfect decision. I couldn’t recommend Andrea any higher. Can’t wait to lounge around on our new leather couch. Thank you!

Store LocationNunawading, Victoria

Keeping them honest

Keeping them honestGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Phenomenal service

We were served by Annie Pearse, who went above and beyond to understand our needs and provide a number of great options. She make the whole process smooth and enjoyable!

Anita

AnitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor product and service

We purchased two couches for $4,500 and after 6months the couches look years old. The fabric pills terribly. After more than 5 attempts to resolve this with the store and the call centre, no one took ownership of the problem at Plush. Other than to tell me I need to maintain the couch and depill it regularly or throw a blanket on ‘the new couch’. There is no way to get in contact with senior management other than the store manager. Who lied and has not followed through. So every one who sees our couches I make it known that it is a plush couch and not to buy from there.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Service

Can’t speak highly enough of the Nunawading staff. Their help with purchasing our matching couch and sofa bed was fantastic. Nothing was a problem from start to finish. Thank you for your help and friendly welcome each time we came in. Certainly recommend this store and the staff . Well done and Thank You .

Store LocationNunawading VIC
Donna

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Happy Customer

My lucky day ! I walked into the Store and was greeted by Andrea, I told her what I had in mind and she walked me around the store showing and advising on all the various sofas. She was so helpful, knew her product so well, guided me on a few things I didn't know and put zero pressure on me to buy ! I decided on a sofa and couldn't be happier. Thanks so much Andrea.

Store LocationNunawading Victoria
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Fast and efficient service on Warranty

Purchased a plush Brentwood incliner in July 2019. Fabulous service, from showroom to delivery. The inclining mechanisms started making a noise in January 2020. One phone call to Plush and we had a technician, Corey fixing the problem quickly and efficiently. Corey was friendly and professional. We highly recommend Plush and would definitely purchase from them again as the after customer service is great.