Plush Furniture VIC, Nunawading

Plush Furniture VIC, Nunawading

Judy B.

Judy B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Informative and helpful service

LeeAnne at Plush Furniture Nunawading was appropriately helpful and informative when we chose our sofa. She assisted also in our choice of cushions for the sofa (materials and shape of cushions). Our experience at Plush was excellent as we also received a discount comparable to that received on line and to other shops.

LindaM

LindaM

Made for us fits like a glove suits our family

Store LocationPlush Nunawading

JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely Poor Customer Service

Staff

Maureen was extremely helpful when we made our purchase of the Melbourne sofa and modular setting. Thanks for being so friendly and making our experience with Plush a really pleasant one.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Louise, thank you for sharing your Nunawading Showroom experience with us. We are pleased to hear of Maureen's helpful assistance and hope you can't wait for your delivery. Hope you enjoy!

Julie C

Julie CMontrose

Wonderful sofa. Looks great in our lounge!

Very impressed with range and found just what we were looking for. Thank you Annie for looking after us initially and being very thorough with information about the sofa we eventually purchased. Quality appears excellent. The boys who delivered were very friendly and set it all up for us, taking all the packaging away with them. Thank you Jonathan and G.

Hi Julie
Thank you for sharing such kind words on the service you received both at our Nunawading Showroom and again upon delivery. We are so pleased to read your feedback and look forward to sharing with the teams.

Abbas

AbbasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We loved plush - Vanessa B was great

Vanessa bognar was such a delight to deal with. The product are fantastic and we loved our new sofa.
Surely coming back to get more soon. Love plush. Excellent sofas yeahhh

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Abbas, thank you for your feedback! Wonderful to hear you are loving your Plush Sofa and look forward to your next visit.

Dionna

DionnaVictoria

Ordered my Berlin Modular and Ottoman!!

Maureen and Vanessa from Nunawading Plush helped me so much with my decision!! Very professional, very kind and patient with me!!! They made me see options I couldn't see!!!
Thanks ladies !! Plush is lucky to have you!!!

Store LocationNunawading, VICTORIA
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Dionna, Thank you for sharing such wonderful feedback on your Plush experience. We are sure the girls will enjoy hearing of their professional, kind and patient service. Enjoy!
Plush Think Sofas

Great store with great service!

It was our first time visiting Plush at Nunawading. Was impressed with the store layout, and the friendly customer service. Ended up buying a Snuggle chair & ottoman. Very happy with the service provided by Andrea. She was patient, very helpful and provided detail explanations. Thanks Andrea!

Store LocationPlush Nunawading
Jayne Turner

Jayne TurnerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service from two delivery men

Two men arrived at my doorstep to deliver my sofas.
Because of a problem with size and the size of my doorways and stair- case this delivery was difficult and they were not warned, even though I had discussed this with the Plush staff. They took the sofa apart and carried it very carefully, installing it and putting it back together. I was so grateful and impressed. Juan and Jeremy - thank you so much.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Great friendly service and advice

Thanks Annie for being so attentive and happy to explain everything and options available and to offer advice. And not pushy! Very pleased with service and product and material range

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Patty, thanks for the generous feedback! We look forward to passing on your kind words and hope you enjoy your new sofa.

HudsonSofa

HudsonSofaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gorgeous sofas!

Very helpful people in store. I had to wait a little longer for delivery but Joel and Jason delivered them today and I'm exceptionally pleased with both the product and these two guys who were chatty, friendly and worked to put the sofas in place and screw the legs on, quickly and cleanly, taking all the packaging with them. Thanks for a superb service.

Errol

ErrolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a great experience, from selecting our new lounge suite, to the best fuss free delivery possible.

From the time we entered the store, Leanne made our decision to purchase our new suite easy. No pressure, helpful suggestions and guidance. Also a great deal.
Joel and Jason provided the most efficient and friendly delivery possible. Early arrival, no fuss just good old fashioned service!
A refreshing change from some of our past experiences. Well done guys, you both set a new standard. Good luck for the future. Now to enjoy supreme comfort!!
2 thumbs up!!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

great lounge suite

Ordered a lounge suite from Plush Nunawading, Victoria. Great helpful staff in store. Received delivery today (after sms was sent to me notifying the approx. delivery day/time). Outstanding service from Jonathan and Pablo, the delivery guys. On time, bought into house large bulky item, unpacked, placed in position where I wanted it and cleaned up. Very satisfied.

Store LocationPlush Nunawading, Victoria

dit

ditGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ticked all the boxes

Room to move, relaxing ambience, very well laid out.
Wide range of products with take home information on every item.
So many choices of colours, materials, sizes, I am rapt with my new purchase.
Service from Leanne was 10 out of 10.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Fantastic service and lovely staff

This the second time I have bought a Plush sofa and the staff are always helpful, patient and efficient. Thank you to Leanne, Annie and Vanessa for all your help and color matching with me! I really rate this service highly and the sofa is going to be as wonderful and my last one.

Store LocationNunwading

Wonderful service

I had a wonderful in-store experience with the very knowledgeable Andrea yesterday. She went out of her way to assist in making what could be an overwhelming process as seamless and stress free as possible. Thank you Andrea!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Tabatha, we are so pleased to read of the service you received from Andrea at our Plush Nunawading Showroom. It is great to hear of her assistance and we are sure she will enjoy reading your kind words.

Carly J

Carly JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience from purchase to delivery

Store LocationNunawading Victoria

Great customer service

I loved dealing with Vanessa at Plush in Nunawading. They had a large range of products. Lots of different styles. Vanessa helped me choose - I was able to borrow samples to look at the colours for my lounge. I am so happy with my purchase. The delivery was smooth. Danny and Sid from Demiri Transport were great at communicating arrival times, friendly and helpful. The whole Plush team understood that I was making a large investment and I really appreciated their care and consideration.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

4th Couch we have brought from Plush in 6 months !! We love them.

Vanessa at the Nunawading store has sold us all of our couches (4 in total over a 6 month period). She is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. We love our new couches, the quality is outstanding. We still have one more couch to purchase and will definitely be visiting the Nunawading Plush Showroom again.
The Showroom is well presented with a great range of couches and leather and fabric samples to choose from.

Beautiful couch

Andrea was very helpful in assisting us to choose the type of leather for our couch. She was very professional and honored the price on a previous quote we had.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Laila, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We enjoyed reading your lovely comments and look forward to passing them on.