Plush Furniture VIC, Preston

Plush Furniture VIC, Preston

Sarah Elmaz

Sarah ElmazGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service!

Today I purchased two snuggle sofas from the Preston store. Maree served me the first time and again today. She was so helpful and knowledgable on all the furniture and fabrics.
These days customer service is usually lacking, so thank you to Maree for looking after me and making me feel nothing was too much trouble.
I must add the snuggle chairs are so comfortable!

Phil

PhilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Flawless Service, highly recommended.

After spending many a weekends browsing all the furniture store we committed to plush as the service in store was fantastic, no rushing or pushing and everything was explained to us. Waited 15 weeks as due to covid but when they finally arrive we are impressed.

Justine B.

Justine B.Victoria

Total care at Plush

Maree Puma was very helpful and informative. She took her time with us, explained all the features and benefits of the product. She had a lovely warm and welcome approach.

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sales Staff

What a great experience. Maree was fantastic, so helpful, with picking colour and fabrics and layout of our new sofas thanks again Maree looking forward to getting our new sofa's.

Store LocationVictoria
angelasonleave

angelasonleaveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Maree super attentive and patient as we kept changing our minds. Also very informative about all the products we were enquiring about. Special Note to Jacinta who was bright, cheerful and helpful over the phone!! Well Done Plush Preston, we can't wait to receive our new sofa!

Store LocationPreston, Victoria
Reviews4You

Reviews4YouGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A great experience, especially during COVID

Store LocationPreston VIC
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Great customer service at store. Concerned about pilling after 4 months.

Staff at the Preston store couldn’t have been more helpful. However, we are concerned that our Quinn sofa that we paid $3k for has already started pilling after 4 months.

Stacey B

Stacey BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent product, service and delivery!

Just received our new Carlton modular lounge today! We love it! We have had amazing service from start to finish. I would like to point out our wonderful sales person Jacinta from Preston, whose patience with our indecisiveness (and about 4 or 5 visits) was extraordinary and her kindness and service was perfection. Thank you very much. Our delivery today was seamless thanks to Joel and Camilo who were lovely and delivered and assembled our couch without a fuss, definately worth the extra money.

Store LocationPreston, Victoria
MelbourneMum

MelbourneMumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service!

We have bought four sofas from Plush Preston from Tweety since 2018. She is so helpful and always has a friendly chat and offers help without any sales pressure. She even remembered us two years after we first came in. The delivery guys are always friendly, set everything up and clear rubbish, and the sofas are sooooo comfortable (especially our big Softy sofa!). No hesitation in recommending them.

Plush Think SofasPlush Furniture

Edward SukkarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rubbish and poor service

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Annita

AnnitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service was top notch! We had interaction with each staff member and they all took excellent care of us. Comfy!

The Softy sofa is so comfy! We got the 2 leather which is also really soft and luxurious. I always feel relaxed and cozy as soon as I sit down!

Store LocationNorthland Homemaker Centre

Excellent Customer Service

JACINTA provided us with exceptional service. She took the time to listen to what we wanted, then patiently showed us our options, shared her knowledge, and when asked gave us her opinion which we valued as she was clearly experienced in design as well as the products.

Store Locationpreston
ML3002

ML3002Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service!

We were greeted by the lovely staff at Plush in Northland. we were given time to browse and see what we liked. We were then greeted again by Tanya who was fantastic! She explained the quality and the options we had for the furniture we were after. She was patient and knowledgeable, but not pushy! We changed our minds a few times and she was understanding and very helpful through the experience! We are so exciting for our furniture to arrive! Thank you Tanya and the team at Plush Northland for making our experience a fantastic one!

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationPlush Preston (northland)
Renae

RenaeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service

JACINTA in store was Fantastic.very knowledgeable & not pushy.
Joel & partner in crime were professional, friendly & took particular care in delivery of my sofa. Communication excellent with text messages & tracker. Thanks Guys .
Love my new sofa.
Thanks Plush a very enjoyable smooth process.

Meg K

Meg KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my new sofa bed !

Joel and Jason delivered my Plush sofa bed this morning and I was extremely happy with the service and the product! They were absolutely delightful, professional and quick. I couldn’t recommend their services more highly !

Kathy Benson

Kathy BensonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Product!

Just purchased a leather ottoman. The saleswoman, Jacinta, was lovely. I felt like she went out of her way to make sure we were happy with our choice of leather colour and she explained everything we needed to know. Got home and realised the size we had ordered was a bit too large, just rang them and they changed the order for the next size down with no problems at. I am so happy with my purchase and would definitely buy from there again.

Kylie

KylieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service from Jacinta and staff

I was so pleased to receive wonderful service at Preston's Plush. I had many questions and too many choices. I purchased a Snuggle Swivel Chair and then changed my mind on the fabric I had chosen once I'd made my purchase! Jactina was so nice and helpful as were all the staff. I went home to think about it and called to make my final decision. Nothing was to hard. I was emailed within 5 minutes to ensure my order was correct. Definitely the place to go for quality and amazing customer service.

Store LocationPlush Furniture, Preston - Victoria
Dom

DomGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Maree

Maree was very helpful and professional, was an absolute pleasure and simple to select and purchase the perfect couch for my new beach house. Big thanks to Maree. We are very happy.

Store LocationPreston Victoria
Mark A

Mark AGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfection

Just had our Cooper delivered today. Couldn’t be happier. Went to a few stores and spent a huge amount of time with sales consultants. They couldn’t have been more attentive and helpful. Delivery guys today were fantastic and everything promised was done. Plush Thankyou. Mark Collingwood

Claire

ClaireGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jacinta was super helpful!

Jacinta at Preston made the experience of buying new sofas really easy. Her product knowledge was excellent and she made it very easy to decide on models, fabrics and sizes. Super helpful and genuinely happy to help us work out the right choices. Thanks!

Robert

Robertasked

VIC, Preston

Hi, do you stock electric recliners? of a very good quality?

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your question,

All our recliners are covered by our 10 Year Peace of Mind Warranty and we predominantly use the Leggett and Platt mechanism which is highly regarded in the furniture industry, some of the designs have a different mechanism where the Leggett and Platt won't fit. Our models can be either manual or electric, and you can also purchase rechargeable battery packs if electrical cords are going to be an issue. Our sales team both online and in the showrooms will be happy to talk you through your choices and make sure you get the perfect fit for you.

Warm regards,
Plush Think Sofas

D J P
D J P

Before you buy from PLUSH read all of the complaints.....you have been warned. They DO NOT honor their warranties.

Rakesh R
Rakesh R

I do agree with this comment take time and read the 1 star reviews ,all these reviews are about how plush tried to avoid the warranties in the name of normal wear and tear.,I bought the Lyly electric recliner ( $5000) in June 2019, hardly getting 1 year old now and suddenly one day I realise the recliner mechanism is hitting the base timber and not folding fully in. I applied warranty claim and a technician came last week and after inspection he said he will fix this issue and after trying something for 30 mins he said he cannot fix it as the recliner mechanism is faulty and he think someone might be jumped on the recliner( he thinks probably my kid jumped on it-18 months old kid 10 kilos) really ,I was surprised how the technician looking for excuses and really the technician wanna say the recliner is that fragile that Can’t handle weight of 10 kilos.Anyways he said he will send a report and I will receive a call from plush customer representative in 2 weeks and I am waiting for the reply and I am pretty sure they will come up with same dialogue NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR. Their 10 YEAR Peace of Mind warranty is a Joke(10 year warranty on leather, base timber ,recliner mechanism blah blah...). I do agree 5star when u go to the showroom they will feel you like a celebrity, but after sale forget it.Actually I was really shocked by reading these negative reviews , wish I have read it before spent my hard earned money for this crap.I think I have to go the same way others went in this Plush complaint Club - seek help from ACCC.Cant let them take my money so easily.I will update about the outcome and enter my review once I hear from them.
Rakesh Rajan
Claim no-128462

Tina

Tinaasked

VIC, Preston

Hi is there a cleaning kit available to my leather couch?

Hi Tina,
All showrooms have our recommended cleaning products available to purchase, they will also be able to advise which product is suitable for your leather.
Warm regards