Plush Furniture VIC, Preston

Plush Furniture VIC, Preston

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (27)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (88%) · Not as advertised (13%)

Renae

RenaeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service

JACINTA in store was Fantastic.very knowledgeable & not pushy.
Joel & partner in crime were professional, friendly & took particular care in delivery of my sofa. Communication excellent with text messages & tracker. Thanks Guys .
Love my new sofa.
Thanks Plush a very enjoyable smooth process.

Meg K

Meg KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my new sofa bed !

Joel and Jason delivered my Plush sofa bed this morning and I was extremely happy with the service and the product! They were absolutely delightful, professional and quick. I couldn’t recommend their services more highly !

Kathy Benson

Kathy BensonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Product!

Just purchased a leather ottoman. The saleswoman, Jacinta, was lovely. I felt like she went out of her way to make sure we were happy with our choice of leather colour and she explained everything we needed to know. Got home and realised the size we had ordered was a bit too large, just rang them and they changed the order for the next size down with no problems at. I am so happy with my purchase and would definitely buy from there again.

Kylie

KylieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service from Jacinta and staff

I was so pleased to receive wonderful service at Preston's Plush. I had many questions and too many choices. I purchased a Snuggle Swivel Chair and then changed my mind on the fabric I had chosen once I'd made my purchase! Jactina was so nice and helpful as were all the staff. I went home to think about it and called to make my final decision. Nothing was to hard. I was emailed within 5 minutes to ensure my order was correct. Definitely the place to go for quality and amazing customer service.

Store LocationPlush Furniture, Preston - Victoria

Dom

DomGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Maree

Maree was very helpful and professional, was an absolute pleasure and simple to select and purchase the perfect couch for my new beach house. Big thanks to Maree. We are very happy.

Store LocationPreston Victoria

Mark A

Mark AGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfection

Just had our Cooper delivered today. Couldn’t be happier. Went to a few stores and spent a huge amount of time with sales consultants. They couldn’t have been more attentive and helpful. Delivery guys today were fantastic and everything promised was done. Plush Thankyou. Mark Collingwood

Claire

ClaireGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jacinta was super helpful!

Jacinta at Preston made the experience of buying new sofas really easy. Her product knowledge was excellent and she made it very easy to decide on models, fabrics and sizes. Super helpful and genuinely happy to help us work out the right choices. Thanks!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Yen

Yen

Great Service

Staff were very helpful, Jacinta was very patient with us as we changed or minds several times before deciding on the colour of couch. The information at time of purchase was great. Looking forward to our delivery in the new year.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Yen, we are pleased to hear of your recent Plush Preston Showroom experience. We are glad to hear that you took your time in configuring your perfect fit which you can't wait to receive. Many Thanks!
Plush Think Sofas

Loving our new couch & snuggle chair!

Theres something for everyone in this store. We found it to have lots of variety in sofas & because you can choose the covers we could mix in a few different options and have them all come in the same leather. The team store were very helpful in explaining the different options, quality & care post sale & have kept us well informed about our order. Joel & Jason delivered & set up our sofa & chair & showed a great deal of care in unloading & bringing the items into our lounge. Delivery was as promised & we have a great new suite that will last us for many years to come!

Store LocationPreston Plush
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Excellent service from delivery drivers and sales staff!!

Jason And Joel were on time and extremely helpful. They assembled our couch and it looks fantastic in the room.
They were professional and cleaned up after themselves.

Everyone in sales at the Preston store is lovely, helpful and professional. They provided 10/10 service

Thanks team !!

Rod and Faye

Rod and FayeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hunt for a new lounge is over.

Found Tanya Tomsic's sales approach very relaxed and informative .We look forward to receiving our new lounge room furniture once made and delivered we can now relax.
Many thanks Rod and Faye

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent delivery service

Great delivery service. Jason and Joel delivered and assembled quickly and professionally. No hassles, no fuss. Preston store was professional to deal with, even when there was a delay with the shipping.

Store LocationPlush Preston
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Chris, thank you for your feedback! We will be sure to pass on your kind words to the team.

Sandy

SandyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New sofa

Josh and Joel delivered my new sofa today. They were very helpful, polite and tidied up all the packaging and took it away. The sofa is great and well worth the wait for it yo be made.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Sandy, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. We are so happy to hear that you have received your beautiful new Plush sofa which we hope you enjoy and we look forward to your next visit.

Cherie

CherieVictoria

Delivery service

Received my lounge suite today. It looks amazing. Thank you Joel and Jason for keeping me informed of the time of arrival. You were both very professional, efficient and great to deal with.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Cherie, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. We are so happy to hear that you have received your beautiful new Plush sofa which we hope you enjoy and we look forward to your next visit.

Chrispy

Chrispy

Great service !!!

Delivery
Joel and Jason were fabulous!
Their communication before the couch came was excellent.
They arrived when they said they would.
I just sat back and watched them put my beautiful new couch together and take out the rubbish.
Brilliant!!
Joel and Jason!! Thank you!!
Chrissy Madeline and Jacky

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Chrispy, Welcome to the Plush Family! We are glad to hear that you have received your beautiful new sofa and we look forward to passing on your kind words to our delivery team.

Kjones

KjonesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely amazing!!!!

The couch looks magnificent and the delivery and installation by Joel and Jason could not have been smoother. They did it so effectively and efficiently. So happy with it all!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi there, thank you for sharing on your recent delivery experience with Plush. It is wonderful to hear that you are loving your stunning new sofa and we look forward to passing on your kind words to the team.

Marg.

Marg.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing delivery contractors!

Just received our Palmero lounge suites today and very happy with them. I wanted to highly praise your delivery contractors Johnothan and Pablo. Friendly efficient tidy and respectful with the couches and our home. Plush are lucky to have them on board.

Store LocationPlush Preston
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Marg, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. We are so happy to hear that you have received your beautiful new Plush sofa which we hope you enjoy and we look forward to your next visit.

Maria

Maria

Excellent technician!

Had issue with recliner. It was a struggle to organise a technician to fix it. When the technician Robert S. finally arrived, he was very professional and friendly. He did a great job!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Maria, thank you for sharing your Plush experience with us. We are sorry to hear of your initial experience but are glad to hear that our amazing technician had you enjoying your sofa as soon as possible.

Sarah from Apollo Bay

Sarah from Apollo BaySouthwest, VIC

Great second purchase and buying experience at Preston from Morgan C.

kylie333

kylie333

Fabric Protection

Bought a new couch and it arrived with marks in 4 areas. We took out fabric protection and so they sent a sofa tech Corey. He fixed our marks within 10 minutes. Very informative and helpful. Very different experience from the previous guy Ryan...who was no help at all.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Kylie, thank you for sharing your feedback! We are disappointed hearing of your previous experience and have passed this on to the team. However, we are glad that you are now enjoying your stunning sofa.