Plush Furniture VIC, Richmond

Plush Furniture VIC, Richmond

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (29)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (78%) · Not as advertised (22%)

Heath O'Farrell

Heath O'FarrellGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service from Tim

Great service provided by Tim. Very helpful in all aspects of the buying process. The store was great to navigate. The quality of the couches were fantastic and we will look to shop again at plush in the future

Great Service, easy process

A great experience. Emma Downie was our rep, and she made it simple and easy for us. happy to go through the options and explain whatever we needed. Also a great sale price.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Thank you for sharing with us! We look forward to passing on your kind words to Emma and the Richmond Team.

Carmen

CarmenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and product knowlegde

Received excellent customer service from Frank at Richmond Store. He had great product knowledge, and explained dimensions & different configurations until we finally came up with the right fit for me.

Beautiful Couch - Excellent Service

I am the new owner of a gorgeous couch today, and I couldn't be happier! Joel and Jason delivered my couch on time and were very polite and very respectful of my house. They assembled the couch perfectly and took all rubbish away! They did an excellent job! I would highly recommend buying furniture from Plush and would definitely buy from them again!

Shell

ShellGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

We have just purchased a sofa from the Richmond showroom which was spacious and well set out. Tim was most helpful answering all our questions and even moved furniture around for us to see different combinations, nothing was too much trouble.

Excellent Customer Service

Ethan from Plush, Richmond store, provided excellent customer service and made it so easy for me to choose the right lounge for my new apartment. His interior design knowledge and discerning, creative eye and advice opened my mind to the pros and cons of colour, texture, size and fit of the lounge with the rest of the room and apartment. Such a calm and patient person who actually listens to understand and speaks to contribute. Thank you Ethan, exceptional customer service, made me feel very comfortable and confident in my choices.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi there, Welcome to the Plush Family! It is a pleasure to hear of Ethan's exceptional customer service and invaluable assistance throughout your sofa selection process. Looking forward to your next visit!
Plush Think Sofas

Great customer service, great product, thanks Frank!

I bought a sofa, I am satisfied with quality and also 10 years full warranty which makes me more happy and feel secure. The customer service and team are great.

Excellent service received from Tim at Plush Richmond

Having just received delivery of our new sofas, we are delighted!
In store Tim at Richmond was extremely helpful and patient as we were not really sure what we wanted and also had space restrictions He went through every option and nothing was too much trouble. Great service!
Suzanne, Kew

Matilda

MatildaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy with my new couch

Thanks to the lovely professional staff at Richmond. I am very grateful that Ethan assisted me in my purchase and made sure that he gave me the best price ever! My couch is soooo comfortable. Thanks again. Margaret Bates

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Margaret, we are so pleased to hear of your recent visit to our Plush Richmond Showroom. It is wonderful to hear of our Sofa Specialists amazing assistance and that you are loving your new addition. Many Thanks!

aye

ayeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Plush Technician Robert Sarantoulias

Rob was serving our Plush sofa's issue with professional manner and very thorough.
Rob's customer skill and care was outstanding.
We are very happy with his service.
Much appreciated for his attendance.
We recommended Rob for his good work. Thank you.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store Locationrichmond

AngeA

AngeAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Our entire family is over the moon...we all fit!

We have been wanting a sofa for a long time. Such a huge decision. With the help of Danny in Richmond we quickly found what we were looking for. Our entire family fit on our new couch! The leather is so soft and the colour(elephant) gorgeous. The delivery team were quick and very friendly when assembling our corner sofa. Thanks for changing our living room lives.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Ange, Who knew a stunning sofa could transform your living room? We are very pleased to hear of Danny's invaluable assistance throughout the process and that it is a favourite among all family members. Enjoy!

Maree Nugent

Maree NugentGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wow, how easy was that? Great service, wonderful help.

End to end great result

Annie was very kind and attentive in the Richmond showroom. Not keen on the 7-9 week lead time for delivery, Plush you need to do better here. But that's not the fault of the staff, the sofa is of a high quality. The delivery by Jonathan and Pablo was excellent.

LME

LMEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Plush Richmond - Tim

Tim was incredibly helpful, suggesting sofas and colours that I wouldn't have considered. He really knows his product. I felt absolutely no pressure or time constraints to make a decision, he even helped me to move furniture around within the store. In all, I was in the store for some 4 hours and Tim gave me the space needed to make the choices I did. I'd recommend him highly!!!

ashmidalia

ashmidaliaVictoria

Great service, pleased with final product

danmelbourne

danmelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and good quality sofas

Thanks to Danny at Richmond Store for the excellent sales service. Very obliging and not at all pressuring. This is the second sofa I've bought from Plush and I had no hesitation about going back to them after the first one – the sofas are very good quality, solidly built and given they are almost permanently on 50% off sale, very affordable for the quality. Also thanks to Huan from the online store for calling and thoroughly going through everything with the order – she was very helpful too. All in all, great service.

Store LocationRichmond VIC

Delivery of sofa

So glad i went to Plush service and quality was excellent . The guys who delivered it were fantastic Jonathan and Pablo were friendly professional and meticulous setting up my new sofa was no problem 5 Star

Brent

BrentGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

Easy to navigate the store and find what I wanted
Very satisfied with the range of products available
Very satisfied with the quality of sofa I bought
Very satisfied with the delivery guys, Pablo and Jonathan. They were on time, courteous and the delivery was effortless.

JOHN AND RAEWYN

JOHN AND RAEWYNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job Plush delivering our lounge suite

The lounge suite was delivered by Jonathan and Pablo from Plush. They were on time and did a great job unpacking all items, assembling and placing them exactly where requested. They were very careful and made sure they did not damage the newly polished timber floors. The applied felt protectors before placing them on the floor. Jonathan was very engaging and the team was efficient in the entire delivery process. I highly commend Plush in using such a skilled delivery team.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi John & Raewyn, thank you for commenting on your delivery experience. We appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear that everything was handled carefully and efficiently. Enjoy your sofa!

Nikki

NikkiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tim helped me today with my new sofa. He gave me great advice with fabric, colour and which configuration would be best.

I had a shortlist of sofas I had seen online- the salesman Tim helped me to find them in store. Very happy with the service received! Quickest I have ever bought a sofa!

Store LocationBridge road, Richmond
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Nikki, we are so pleased to read of the service you received from Tim at our Plush Richmond Showroom. It is great to hear of his assistance and we are sure he will enjoy reading your kind words.