Plush Furniture VIC, Richmond

Plush Furniture VIC, Richmond

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (42)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (23) · Not as advertised (8)

Great sofas, even better service.

We went in looking for a sofa, Frank was more than helpful in steering is the right direction to get exactly what we were after. Will go back if we ever need another sofa!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Quality Service, Quality Sofa!

After years of having a Plush sofa on my Wishlist, I am now the proud owner of the Skye sofa from the new Australian made range (purchased in July). Frank from the Richmond store was of great assistance and not to mention patience while my partner and I made decisions on configuration, fabric, fill, timber colour, etc. Although my contemplation kept us in store shortly past closing times I never felt rushed as Frank continued to provided us with a friendly service. I am so happy with the end result and quality of our new sofa. Thanks again to Frank for negotiating a good deal and for the product knowledge that ensured we made the right decisions for what we needed.

Store LocationRichmond, VIC

Above and Beyond Service

I ordered a sofa a few months ago and was served by Boston at the showrooms, he provided excellent service, had great knowledge of the product and went above and beyond in providing the information and that I needed to make my selection. I would honestly say if it weren’t for the outstanding service provided by himself I may have gone else where to purchase a couch. Today I also dealt with Frank over the phone and again excellent service provided and friendly team to deal with. I’d highly recommend the team at plush Richmond

Kate

Kate

Love our new lounges!

Easy purchase with great customer service from start to finish. Love the help I received with colour choice and lounge size combination.
Deliver was only a week over due date, even with current corona situation.
Delivery guys were excellent, lounges assembled for us and took rubbish away with them.
Leg colour wasn’t quite right with my home furniture, but Frank was fantastic in swapping over for me. Great old fashioned customer service. Very happy!

Alan

AlanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service from Manager

Frank from the Richmond store was excellent in assisting us in choosing our sofas and in negotiating a good deal, and was very helpful our delivery requirements. Thanks again Frank.

Store LocationPlush Richmond
Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect sofa and delivery

The delivery was painless which is a bonus considering the current restriction ins Victoria. The sofa arrived in mint condition and I had no issues with the service. The assembly was easy and very straight forward with all the accompanying information provided by Plush. The quality of the sofa is very high as well. The delivery was within the window that I was quoted initially when placing the order which is a bonus.

Wafa K.

Wafa K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tim from the Richmond store was wonderful to deal with. He helped us navigate what was quite a daunting experience encouraging us to sleep on it and come back the next day with some clarity and our 3 kids to test out the sofa again before purchasing it.

Store LocationRICHMOND
Brooke

BrookeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best service in Mebourne

I visited many stores to find the perfect couch. Was an easy choice to go back to Ethan at Plush. He was extremely helpful and informative! I left the store feeling very excited about my new purchase! Highly recommend you go and visit Ethan!

Store LocationPlush Church St Richmond
Greenwood_nest

Greenwood_nestGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best offer and customer service

We have recently purchased swivel chair from the plush Richmond store and got very good customer service from Ethan. Highly recommended place for all your sofas need. He was very patient and answered all our queries.

Georgia E.

Georgia E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AMAZING!!!!

Store was a great size, shown lots of options, so many materials to choose from all of great quality!!! Tim who served us was AMAZING!! He was so knowledgeable and gave us not just great service but great Netflix suggestions too!!!!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Soooo looking forward to our fabulous new couches arriving!

A great experience, Frank and the team ready to help us in making this major purchase , we found the couches we wanted on the Saturday so with quotes and information in hand we headed home to think about it all. So back on Sunday and again the service couldn't be better with a welcome back by the team . Frank assisted us with further information and guided us step by step through our purchases and beyond. Really haapy and now anticipating the arrival of our sofas :-)

Store LocationRichmond Victoria
Kerryn

KerrynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love that you can design your own couch!

We had our couch delivered today and it’s perfect! Amazing quality! The service that we received from Tim in the Richmond store was 10/10, he showed us the different styles and fabric and was honest with his opinions, and he has a great sense of humour which made the experience even more enjoyable!

Dawn

DawnVictoria

Excellent customer service

Tim Collins was terrific in helping us to select the items we wanted. He showed us how the sofa bed was set up, putting it back in a couch position and then putting it to a bed position. He also was very knowledgeable on fabrics and we chose from a selection he showed us. He was very friendly and helpful.

Heath O'Farrell

Heath O'FarrellGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service from Tim

Great service provided by Tim. Very helpful in all aspects of the buying process. The store was great to navigate. The quality of the couches were fantastic and we will look to shop again at plush in the future

Great Service, easy process

A great experience. Emma Downie was our rep, and she made it simple and easy for us. happy to go through the options and explain whatever we needed. Also a great sale price.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Thank you for sharing with us! We look forward to passing on your kind words to Emma and the Richmond Team.

Warm regards,
Plush Think Sofas

Carmen

CarmenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and product knowlegde

Received excellent customer service from Frank at Richmond Store. He had great product knowledge, and explained dimensions & different configurations until we finally came up with the right fit for me.

Beautiful Couch - Excellent Service

I am the new owner of a gorgeous couch today, and I couldn't be happier! Joel and Jason delivered my couch on time and were very polite and very respectful of my house. They assembled the couch perfectly and took all rubbish away! They did an excellent job! I would highly recommend buying furniture from Plush and would definitely buy from them again!

Shell

ShellGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

We have just purchased a sofa from the Richmond showroom which was spacious and well set out. Tim was most helpful answering all our questions and even moved furniture around for us to see different combinations, nothing was too much trouble.

Excellent Customer Service

Ethan from Plush, Richmond store, provided excellent customer service and made it so easy for me to choose the right lounge for my new apartment. His interior design knowledge and discerning, creative eye and advice opened my mind to the pros and cons of colour, texture, size and fit of the lounge with the rest of the room and apartment. Such a calm and patient person who actually listens to understand and speaks to contribute. Thank you Ethan, exceptional customer service, made me feel very comfortable and confident in my choices.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi there, Welcome to the Plush Family! It is a pleasure to hear of Ethan's exceptional customer service and invaluable assistance throughout your sofa selection process. Looking forward to your next visit!
Warm regards,
Plush Think Sofas

Great customer service, great product, thanks Frank!

I bought a sofa, I am satisfied with quality and also 10 years full warranty which makes me more happy and feel secure. The customer service and team are great.