Plush Furniture VIC, Richmond

Plush Furniture VIC, Richmond

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (20)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (78%) · Not as advertised
Wafa K.

Wafa K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tim from the Richmond store was wonderful to deal with. He helped us navigate what was quite a daunting experience encouraging us to sleep on it and come back the next day with some clarity and our 3 kids to test out the sofa again before purchasing it.

Store LocationRICHMOND
Greenwood_nest

Greenwood_nestGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best offer and customer service

We have recently purchased swivel chair from the plush Richmond store and got very good customer service from Ethan. Highly recommended place for all your sofas need. He was very patient and answered all our queries.

Georgia E.

Georgia E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AMAZING!!!!

Store was a great size, shown lots of options, so many materials to choose from all of great quality!!! Tim who served us was AMAZING!! He was so knowledgeable and gave us not just great service but great Netflix suggestions too!!!!

Heath O'Farrell

Heath O'FarrellGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service from Tim

Great service provided by Tim. Very helpful in all aspects of the buying process. The store was great to navigate. The quality of the couches were fantastic and we will look to shop again at plush in the future

Carmen

CarmenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and product knowlegde

Received excellent customer service from Frank at Richmond Store. He had great product knowledge, and explained dimensions & different configurations until we finally came up with the right fit for me.

Beautiful Couch - Excellent Service

I am the new owner of a gorgeous couch today, and I couldn't be happier! Joel and Jason delivered my couch on time and were very polite and very respectful of my house. They assembled the couch perfectly and took all rubbish away! They did an excellent job! I would highly recommend buying furniture from Plush and would definitely buy from them again!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Great customer service, great product, thanks Frank!

I bought a sofa, I am satisfied with quality and also 10 years full warranty which makes me more happy and feel secure. The customer service and team are great.

aye

ayeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Plush Technician Robert Sarantoulias

Rob was serving our Plush sofa's issue with professional manner and very thorough.
Rob's customer skill and care was outstanding.
We are very happy with his service.
Much appreciated for his attendance.
We recommended Rob for his good work. Thank you.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store Locationrichmond

End to end great result

Annie was very kind and attentive in the Richmond showroom. Not keen on the 7-9 week lead time for delivery, Plush you need to do better here. But that's not the fault of the staff, the sofa is of a high quality. The delivery by Jonathan and Pablo was excellent.

ashmidalia

ashmidaliaVictoria

Great service, pleased with final product

Store LocationRichmond, Victoria
danmelbourne

danmelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and good quality sofas

Thanks to Danny at Richmond Store for the excellent sales service. Very obliging and not at all pressuring. This is the second sofa I've bought from Plush and I had no hesitation about going back to them after the first one – the sofas are very good quality, solidly built and given they are almost permanently on 50% off sale, very affordable for the quality. Also thanks to Huan from the online store for calling and thoroughly going through everything with the order – she was very helpful too. All in all, great service.

Store LocationRichmond VIC

Delivery of sofa

So glad i went to Plush service and quality was excellent . The guys who delivered it were fantastic Jonathan and Pablo were friendly professional and meticulous setting up my new sofa was no problem 5 Star

JOHN AND RAEWYN

JOHN AND RAEWYNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job Plush delivering our lounge suite

The lounge suite was delivered by Jonathan and Pablo from Plush. They were on time and did a great job unpacking all items, assembling and placing them exactly where requested. They were very careful and made sure they did not damage the newly polished timber floors. The applied felt protectors before placing them on the floor. Jonathan was very engaging and the team was efficient in the entire delivery process. I highly commend Plush in using such a skilled delivery team.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi John & Raewyn, thank you for commenting on your delivery experience. We appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear that everything was handled carefully and efficiently. Enjoy your sofa!

Nikki

NikkiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tim helped me today with my new sofa. He gave me great advice with fabric, colour and which configuration would be best.

I had a shortlist of sofas I had seen online- the salesman Tim helped me to find them in store. Very happy with the service received! Quickest I have ever bought a sofa!

Store LocationBridge road, Richmond
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Nikki, we are so pleased to read of the service you received from Tim at our Plush Richmond Showroom. It is great to hear of his assistance and we are sure he will enjoy reading your kind words.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome service from Plush Richmond

We had an excellent experience at Plush Richmond, Tim was extremely friendly and helpful, guiding us through all the options, taking time to understand our requirements and most importantly giving our two young girls cuddly Plush dogs to keep them quiet! Overall a very positive experience and I'd highly recommend this store in terms of value and customer experience.

Store LocationRichmond, Melbourne

Fantastic delivery service

Jonathan & Pablo's delivery and setup were top notch! On time, left no mess, super polite. Communication was on point. Would highly recommend Plush's delivery service and setup, worth the money.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Mark, thank you for your feedback! It is great to hear that everything from start to finish was top notch. Hope you enjoy your sofa!

Kathryn Lindquist

Kathryn LindquistGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

Ethan and Tim were kind and patient with us as we made our decision. They gave us suggestions and direction with our purchase. We were very pleased with their customer service.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Kathryn, thank you for sharing on your experience with our Richmond Showroom. We look forward to sharing your kind feedback with Ethan and Tim and we hope you enjoy your wonderful new sofa.

All round great experience

Huge selection of couches at the Richmond showroom, helpful service from Brendan. Great follow up when organizing final payment and delivery times. To top it off, Jonathan & Jose were delivery champs, navigating a pretty tough doorway to fit our new couch in, assembled, threw in some tips on how to pack it back up if/when we move & then all the rubbish was taken and disposed of as well!

Yogi

YogiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Seamless Service Experience from 'looking' to 'purchasing'

Started with an online experience that allowed me to pinpoint exactly the type of couch I was after - 10 points for search engine set up.
In store experience was exemplary with both Danny F and Tim C assisting me with providing the information and options available to me so I could make an informed decision on what options were available to me - extended my options for consideration beyond the specific couch I had come into the store to consider. Danny took the time to cover measurements, price & leather options with me. Discussed in detail all I needed to know and completed my purchase without any problems, setting expectations on next steps leading to delivery. Excellent service experience.

Store LocationRichmond Victoria
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Jonathon and Blake were brilliant on delivery of our couch. Quick, professional, friendly and explained things very clearly. They even take away all the packaging. We can highly recommend Plush.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Shane, it is wonderful reading of your high recommendation of Plush. It is great to hear that your delivery couldn't have gone better and that you can no enjoy your new Plush Sofa. Many Thanks!