Plush Furniture VIC, Richmond

Plush Furniture VIC, Richmond (page 2 of 9)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (36)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (78%) · Not as advertised (22%)

LME

LMEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Plush Richmond - Tim

Tim was incredibly helpful, suggesting sofas and colours that I wouldn't have considered. He really knows his product. I felt absolutely no pressure or time constraints to make a decision, he even helped me to move furniture around within the store. In all, I was in the store for some 4 hours and Tim gave me the space needed to make the choices I did. I'd recommend him highly!!!

ashmidalia

ashmidaliaVictoria

Great service, pleased with final product

Store LocationRichmond, Victoria
danmelbourne

danmelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and good quality sofas

Thanks to Danny at Richmond Store for the excellent sales service. Very obliging and not at all pressuring. This is the second sofa I've bought from Plush and I had no hesitation about going back to them after the first one – the sofas are very good quality, solidly built and given they are almost permanently on 50% off sale, very affordable for the quality. Also thanks to Huan from the online store for calling and thoroughly going through everything with the order – she was very helpful too. All in all, great service.

Store LocationRichmond VIC

Delivery of sofa

So glad i went to Plush service and quality was excellent . The guys who delivered it were fantastic Jonathan and Pablo were friendly professional and meticulous setting up my new sofa was no problem 5 Star

Brent

BrentGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

Easy to navigate the store and find what I wanted
Very satisfied with the range of products available
Very satisfied with the quality of sofa I bought
Very satisfied with the delivery guys, Pablo and Jonathan. They were on time, courteous and the delivery was effortless.

Store LocationRichmond, Victoria
JOHN AND RAEWYN

JOHN AND RAEWYNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job Plush delivering our lounge suite

The lounge suite was delivered by Jonathan and Pablo from Plush. They were on time and did a great job unpacking all items, assembling and placing them exactly where requested. They were very careful and made sure they did not damage the newly polished timber floors. The applied felt protectors before placing them on the floor. Jonathan was very engaging and the team was efficient in the entire delivery process. I highly commend Plush in using such a skilled delivery team.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi John & Raewyn, thank you for commenting on your delivery experience. We appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear that everything was handled carefully and efficiently. Enjoy your sofa!

Nikki

NikkiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tim helped me today with my new sofa. He gave me great advice with fabric, colour and which configuration would be best.

I had a shortlist of sofas I had seen online- the salesman Tim helped me to find them in store. Very happy with the service received! Quickest I have ever bought a sofa!

Store LocationBridge road, Richmond
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Nikki, we are so pleased to read of the service you received from Tim at our Plush Richmond Showroom. It is great to hear of his assistance and we are sure he will enjoy reading your kind words.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome service from Plush Richmond

We had an excellent experience at Plush Richmond, Tim was extremely friendly and helpful, guiding us through all the options, taking time to understand our requirements and most importantly giving our two young girls cuddly Plush dogs to keep them quiet! Overall a very positive experience and I'd highly recommend this store in terms of value and customer experience.

Store LocationRichmond, Melbourne

Fantastic delivery service

Jonathan & Pablo's delivery and setup were top notch! On time, left no mess, super polite. Communication was on point. Would highly recommend Plush's delivery service and setup, worth the money.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Mark, thank you for your feedback! It is great to hear that everything from start to finish was top notch. Hope you enjoy your sofa!

Kathryn Lindquist

Kathryn LindquistGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

Ethan and Tim were kind and patient with us as we made our decision. They gave us suggestions and direction with our purchase. We were very pleased with their customer service.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Kathryn, thank you for sharing on your experience with our Richmond Showroom. We look forward to sharing your kind feedback with Ethan and Tim and we hope you enjoy your wonderful new sofa.

All round great experience

Huge selection of couches at the Richmond showroom, helpful service from Brendan. Great follow up when organizing final payment and delivery times. To top it off, Jonathan & Jose were delivery champs, navigating a pretty tough doorway to fit our new couch in, assembled, threw in some tips on how to pack it back up if/when we move & then all the rubbish was taken and disposed of as well!

Maria Lambropoulos

Maria LambropoulosGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect lounge with a perfect delivery

Hi, we love our new lounge! The delivery drivers were so helpful, well mannered and very very careful. We highly recommend their service. Excellent communication, took away the rubbish, also fully assembled the lunges for us, without asking

Yogi

YogiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Seamless Service Experience from 'looking' to 'purchasing'

Started with an online experience that allowed me to pinpoint exactly the type of couch I was after - 10 points for search engine set up.
In store experience was exemplary with both Danny F and Tim C assisting me with providing the information and options available to me so I could make an informed decision on what options were available to me - extended my options for consideration beyond the specific couch I had come into the store to consider. Danny took the time to cover measurements, price & leather options with me. Discussed in detail all I needed to know and completed my purchase without any problems, setting expectations on next steps leading to delivery. Excellent service experience.

Store LocationRichmond Victoria
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Jonathon and Blake were brilliant on delivery of our couch. Quick, professional, friendly and explained things very clearly. They even take away all the packaging. We can highly recommend Plush.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Shane, it is wonderful reading of your high recommendation of Plush. It is great to hear that your delivery couldn't have gone better and that you can no enjoy your new Plush Sofa. Many Thanks!

Sara

Sara

Great delivery Jonathan and Blake

I just had my sofa delivered from Plush, and Jonathan and Blake did a great job. The sofa couldn't fit up the stairs and they managed to make it happen.
Many thanks, Sara

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Sara, thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback. It is so wonderful to hear that our amazing delivery team brought their A game during your delivery. Hope you enjoy your new Plush Sofa!

Find out how Plush Furniture VIC, Richmond compares to other Furniture Shops

Great couch and the customer service was excellent!

When we arrived we were greeted by staff member Tim C who let us do some browsing before coming over to help out. We had many questions as we'd had a tough time getting furniture into our new unit. Tim was a great help and really worked with us to understand the measurements of our new place so that we could be confidant that the couch we decided on would fit in with no dramas. From beginning to end Tim was happy, knowledgable and a pleasure to deal with. We would recommend to all of our friends to go to Plush Richmond when in need of a couch.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Would not shop anywhere else

Excellent service, helpful and knowledgable staff with plenty of variety in show room. Delivery information correct and installation was efficient and helpful. Would not shop anywhere else for a sofa.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi C, we are so pleased to hear of your overall satisfaction with our service. It is great to hear that you are now enjoying your new addition and we look forward to many more visits. Many Thanks!

Ruby

RubyMelbourne

Impressed by level of customer service for delivery

Plush ensured that the new sofa was protected during transportation. Jonathan went above and beyond to deliver my sofa. He was friendly and helpful at 5:30 pm on a Friday even though he had a long day of deliveries and had more to go!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Ruby, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. We are so happy to hear that you have received your beautiful new Plush sofa which we hope you enjoy and we look forward to your next visit.
Plush Think Sofas

Very happy with the service from Plush, the quality of the couch and Demiri transport who were very helpful and friendly.

Excellent warranty support

I recently logged a warranty claim for a recliner that had stopped working.
Thanks Corey for the prompt response and resolution. Brilliant service guys and super friendly.