Plush Furniture VIC, Richmond

Plush Furniture VIC, Richmond (page 3 of 9)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (36)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (78%) · Not as advertised (22%)

Great delivery

Jonathan and Blake were great delivering our new couch. Nothing was too much trouble. The delivered, assembled and removed all packing materials. Thank you

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Andrew, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It is a pleasure hearing that everything went smoothly and all you had to do was enjoy your new sofa. We look forward to sharing your kind words.

Great Service

We were looking for a sofa bed available for delivery within a week. Tim C, the store manager 2IC , found us what we wanted, explained the options clearly and organised delivery within a couple of days. Everything went well. We received the promised phone call the evening prior to delivery and then a subsequent call 1/2 hour before the delivery men Jonathon & Blake arrived. Delivery was swift but careful, even adding floor protectors to the sofa feet.
Would definitely shop there again.
Thanks guys.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Dex sofa bed and chaise for new appartment

Just completed ordering a Dex Sofa bed and Chaise with Huan Wang through the online Plush store. The transaction was made easy with a well constructed website and the friendly and competent service of Ms. Huan who contacted me in a timely fashion to confirm product and delivery details prior to the completion of my order.

Find out how Plush Furniture VIC, Richmond compares to other Furniture Shops

Great service delivery right on time

Very satisfied with service and delivery this is the second purchase from plush and would alwats go to them to buy future in the future

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Harvey, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. We are so happy to hear that you have received your beautiful new Plush sofa which we hope you enjoy and we look forward to your next visit.

Harvey
Harvey

Thank you and a happy Christmas to all the staff

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

All the best to your family as well!

Briony

BrionyMelbourne

5 Stars for Tim Collins

I recently purchased a sofabed from Plush Furniture and wish to thank staff at Richmond for great customer service - and a huge thank you for the extra effort TIM COLLINS made to ensure prompt delivery - loving the sofa and much appreciate Tim’s professional approach and assistance.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Briony, we are pleased to hear of your visit to our Plush Richmond Showroom. It is wonderful hearing of Tim's above and beyond service and that you are loving your beautiful new sofa. Many Thanks!

Mark F

Mark FMelbourne

What a great experience !

From purchase to delivery the entire process was made simple and easy.
Jonathan and Jose delivered and set up our couches to perfection and couldn’t be more helpful. thanks guys

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Mark, we are so happy to hear of your overall great experience with Plush. We are pleased to hear that Jonathan and Jose couldn't have been more helpful and we hope you enjoy your Plush Sofas. Many Thanks!
Plush Think Sofas

All good from start to finish. Danny from Demeri transport rang me up to confirm delivery and as we had an hour and a half drive to receive delivery at our new place he rang us to let us know exactly when he’d arrive. He was a great help!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

We brought a Zara 2 Seater couch online from Plush Sofa’s in Melbourne and Huan was very helpful with processing this order.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Hannah, thank you for sharing your great experience with us. We are pleased to hear than Huan from our Plush Online Showroom was more than helpful in finding your perfect sofa which we hope you enjoy.
Plush Think Sofas

Delivery of my modular suite

I bought a modular lounge suite from Plush Furniture & I love it. So comfortable. The guy who delivered it was lovely Texted me the day before for time of delivery, he was extremely friendly & assembly the suite for me & even provided felt pads for the feet of the lounge so as not to not scratch my wooden floors. Thanks Jonathan you are a fabulous delivery man!!!

May

MayMelbourne

Excellent customer service from Huan

After months of looking, I recently found the perfect sofa for me at Plush.

Thanks to Huan Wang from Plush Online who made the entire transaction so effortless and smooth! She was extremely pleasant, helpful and responsive to my questions and ensured I had all the information I needed to make an informed purchase. She also went out of her way to give me a great deal and kept me updated with the progress along the way. I'm very pleased with the level of customer service I received and I would be more than happy to purchase from Huan and Plush again.

Very happy with my new sofa also - comfortable, modern and brightens up my apartment. I have received many compliments already!

Tony

Tony

Great product, excellent service

I went in knowing I wanted something particular - the Snuggle Chair, which is amazing - and the staff were really good to greet me with a quick chat and then let me just wander and check things out for myself. Once I was ready I spoke to Tim W who knew the product inside out, explained things easily, sold me on the extras like the fabric protection and the accessories, but without being pushy or aggressive. I was thrilled with my buys and would recommend these guys to anyone.

Lisa

Lisa

High quality service delivery.

Delivery was fabulous. Our couch arrived on time and the drivers kept us fully informed. Anthony and Danny assembled the couch with ease, nothing was a trouble. Your delivery guys were excellent. Thanks Plush.

Warranty

I should never bought the warranty which the salesman highly recommend to me.
They never call me back, by the time, the stain got absorbed and they cannot clean properly. That was just wasting money.
The salesman only think their evaluations and ask me to write a good review and they want me to buy couch and warranty. They don’t care customers. Thanks

Excellent service

I ordered my sofa over the phone with Lisa today , I found her to have a very good understanding of the product and was very helpful and friendly.

Superior Service with Creative Insight

Ethan from the Richmond showroom on Bridge Road was an absolute delight to work with. We had a vision for our apartment and Ethan listened to our ideas and gave us great options to achieve this vision. We loved his approach and interest. We did not feel pressured or rushed. So a big thank you Ethan. We will definitely look for you on our next furniture shopping trip.

Sophia M

Sophia MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Product and services

Very easy to go around the store.
Very satisfied with the product range.
Very satisfied with the product I bought.
Didn't have to assemble the furniture.

Karen and Neal

Karen and NealBrunswick East

Great care

We made our purchase in store,
from start to finish we were extremely happy. Tim C looked after us, delivery was efficient and careful and the couches look great.
Very happy.

Brandon P.

Brandon P.Melbourne

Great customer service

Tim C at Plush did a great job of walking me through the various options, explaining all the costs involved, and put no pressure on me to take more expensive options. As a result, I felt confident in my purchase, and the quote matched the final bill to a T.

Catriona

CatrionaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great delivery team

Just had Raj and friend deliver my Snuggle Petite chair and Ottoman. Slick team. No complaints about a difficult delivery, with tight corners and stairs, and then set up and took away the wrapping. Couldn't ask for more.

Rach

RachMelbourne

Lovely customer service!

Lovely online service and also whilst ordering over the phone!! Very polite and helpful

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Rach, so wonderful to read of the lovely service you received from our Plush Online Showroom. We look forward to hearing from you again :). Many Thanks!