Plush Furniture VIC, Richmond

Plush Furniture VIC, Richmond (page 4 of 9)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (36)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (78%) · Not as advertised (22%)

Excellent product and service

From the salesperson to the phone calls re delivery status to Anthony and Danny the delivery guys from Demiri Transport the professionalism and service was excellent

Perfect delivery

I got good service in Richmond shop. Anthony and Danny did a ferfect job for delivery my sofa chair, thanks a lot!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Emma, it is delightful to read of the perfect delivery service you received from Anthony and Danny. Many thanks for taking the time to leave your lovely words, we will be sure to pass them on to the team.

Plush Sofa Delivery

We purchased our sofa from the Richmond branch and the service from Gavin in the store and especially Dhillon who delivered the sofas was excellent. They called to let us know when they were arriving and were prompt, efficient and very careful of the carpets and the sofas.

Find out how Plush Furniture VIC, Richmond compares to other Furniture Shops

Review of my previous review of lounge suite

I had previously given a negative review of my lounge suite as there was an initial problem with hooking it together. A year later and i must say our couyderoy lounge suite is very comfortable and easy to keep clean. Thank you plush we are happy.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Helene, we really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with more of your valuable feedback. Thank you for your kind words, we are so pleased to read you are happy with your beautiful sofa.

Dave

DaveMelbourne

Great customer service and follow up

Corey provided a great fix on my plush sofa. Fast and efficient.
Love the couch. A year on and it still looks like new. And getting a fix under warrantee was a breeze

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Great sofa, great delivery, a long wait.

I purchased the Santa Monica Petite 2 Seater Sofa from Plush Richmond. The salesperson (Tim) was incredibly helpful and patient.

The estimated time for the sofa to be produced and delivered was 9-12 weeks - more likely to be the 12 given that it was over a busy period (before Christmas). Unfortunately it ended up being 19 weeks, which was a disappointingly long time to wait with no real explanation why this was the case, when I contacted them at the 12 week mark to find out what was going on.

Nevertheless, the couch has now been delivered and it looks great, very well made and comfortable. The delivery was made by Dhillon and Raj, who did a fantastic job coordinating their arrival and getting the couch up some difficult stairs.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Great service from start to end

We received our Snuggle chair last week - delivered by Dhillon and Raj. They arrived smack bang in the middle of the 2 hour window, rung 30 min prior as they said they would and carried in it and put it exactly where i wanted it. They also took away all the packaging. Great service Plush - thank you.

Richard

RichardMelbourne

Fantastic Sofa, Fantastic Service

Ordered my couch in the Richmond store with Gareth and had it delivered by Dhillon and Raj. Excellence every step of the way. Would recommend to anyone wanting quality furniture and superior service.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Richard, thank you for sharing such wonderful feedback on your experience with Plush. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Gareth and the delivery team.
Plush - Think Sofas

Great experience

I made a purchase in store and found the staff extremely helpful, they made this a very exciting experiment and I’m super happy

Just love our couches!!!

Tim from Richmond Bridge Road (Melbourne) is the best customer consultant ever. He helped us when needed and left us alone to explore the options and brainstorm at other times. People buy from people and the best part about our first visit to the store was that there no pushy sales tactics whatsoever. The variety is just outstanding, you can't leave without buying ;) We bought the cooper modular 6 seaters and Berlin, and I've to say its the best decision ever!

Very professional

Customer service in the stores and following the purchase have been excellent so far. Looking forward to getting out new chase sofa bed.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Dave, we are so pleased to read of the excellent service you have received with Plush. Thank you for your kind words, we are sure you will absolutely love your beautiful new sofabed!

Online shopping

I ordered two ottomans online today with Lisa. The service was excellent. Lisa was very helpful and told me about Plush’s insurance cover which covers damage to furniture for five years. I was very satisfied with my online shopping experience. I would certainly use Plush again.

James

JamesMelbourne

Good Shopping Experience

We visited the Richmond showroom to view the couches and the team there were very friendly and provided us with heaps of advice. We ended up purchasing a Berlin sofa through the online showroom a few days later and Lisa was very helpful and would respond immediately when ever we had a question or request.

Amazing customer service

Shout out for Tim at Richmond Plush. Simply amazing customer service , we were so indecisive and amended our order three times. His patience and support throughout our decision making process was simply superb. Can’t comment much about actual couch yet as we haven’t received it but we were impressed with the quality we saw in store and the warranties offered by plush which far exceeded those offered by competitors.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Fantastic service, went above and beyond!

Online purchase (citi sofa package) process was flawless because of the customer service Frederick provided.

Online purchasing can be difficult, but Fred walked us through the process from start to finish, and made sure we were comfortable with our final purchase.

Fred went above and beyond my expectations and experience in on line shopping. Thank you!

VXG

VXGMelbourne

Excellent customer service

The customer service that we have received so far has been excellent. Tim at the Richmond store was helpful and knowledgeable without being pushy. I'm very indecisive and returned to the store several times before making a decision on which sofa to buy, and each time he remembered who I was and what my requirements were. We're still waiting for the sofa to be delivered, but if it's a good as the staff we'll be happy!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

on customer service can't praise gareth from richmond melbourne enough

I visited Richmond and saw gareth twice fantastic customer service. I went to highpoint store but sales person not listening to what we wanted and only wanted to make a sale.

BarryD

BarryDMelbourne

A good shopping experience

We are refurnishing a very small sitting room and initially went to Plush to find a small 2 seater sofa. We are still using a 15 year old armchair purchased from Plush. Tim was most helpful in exploring our options. Once we'd fully addressed the issues we opted for 2 recliners instead (on our 3rd visit). Tim took all of this in his stride, provided advice and assistance (and patience) so that our final decision was quite easy. Good product as well.

Jan

JanMelbourne

Fabulous service

Professional at every point. The delivery was seemless and Joel and Jason were excellent. As I live in an apartment it was important to get a sofa that could fit through the doorways, which was excellent.